Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire (12570 Views)

Ngige, A Political Goat Taunting The Lion Of Burdillon / So Called Lockdown Will Backfire / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

The repercussions of both actions are the same; naming a cow after the President and slaughtering it on the biafran remembrance day is willful provocation and incitement because it is highly symbolic.

2. The Vanguard newspaper is a trusted and reputable source of news for the last 30 years at least, and will be taken as fact by their readership which includes northerners.

P.S you are beginning to conflate issues; the OP never claimed that the Nigerian Army or Northern youths would actually attack anyone because Buhari or any northern politician was insulted. He was making them mindful of the LIKELY backlash based on what happened when Sardauna was killed and Igbos taunted northerners about it.

Bottom line: There is absolutely NO propaganda in the OP's submission because (a) the reputable Vanguard newspaper reported the news (b) the OP was warning his brethren about their indiscretion and likely consequences based on historical precedence and (c) the OP's assertions of northern military dominance is absolutely true.

Fox News has been around for 20 years, CNN has been around since 1980 both were not immune to fake news. Throwing around the fact that Vanguard as been around for 30 years does not automatically makes it immune to fake news.

Please you are smarting that this,show me evidence and stop beating around the bush.

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by londoner: 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
I'm not a coward or pacifist (as called by some ignorant brothers) but a REALIST. Stop the UNNECESSARY taunts towards the North and ponder on the following;

Can we match the northern controlled Army, Air-force and Navy?

Do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality?

Do you know 99% of Nigeria's military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write cheques that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but I am smart enough to know my limits.

I implore all REASONABLE brethren to storm social media and debunk the "Cow named Buhari" tale and I implore my IPOB brothers to shelve the slaughtering of that cow because it is hugely SYMBOLIC. Nobody is saying cower and fear the northerners (Tufia!) but stop the unnecessary taunting.

I have lived long enough on earth to know how to pick my battles wisely. A word is enough for the wise.

Exactly and the REALITY is that Igbos of today are mere talkers. They are sending goats and visiting Kanu, the same one they pretty much left to rot in prison.
People have been slaughtered like cows by the Fulani herdsmen yet I saw very little or no collective response from Igbos outside of yet more talk. I find it cowardly and foolish for them to incite an angry response they are obviously incapable of handling.

Whoever sent the goat is writing a cheque they can't cash. Simple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 3:09pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

Fox News has been around for 20 years, CNN has been around since 1980 both were not immune to fake news. Throwing around the fact that Vanguard as been around for 30 years does not automatically makes it immune to fake news.

Please you are smarting that this,show me evidence and stop beating around the bush.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

Now YOU show me evidence that the news by this reputable news medium is fake. A published retraction will suffice.

I'm waiting...

6 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2017
londoner:

Exactly and the REALITY is that Igbos of today are mere talkers. They are sending goats and visiting Kanu, the same one they pretty much left to rot in prison.
People have been slaughtered like cows by the Fulani herdsmen yet I saw very little or no collective response from Igbos outside of yet more talk. I find it cowardly and foolish for them to incite an angry response they are obviously incapable of handling.

Whoever sent the goat is writing a cheque they can't cash. Simple.

I hope you are aware that Fulani has killed more people in Middle belt than they have killed across Nigeria? So why not calling out the middle belt for not going to war with the Fulanis?

It is sad how people can stoop this low to support violence. Calling a goat or cow Buhari is insulting but never a justification for violence. As a youth of this country it is your responsibility to use platforms like this in dissuading people from engaging in violent behavior but here you are perpetuating this action that has held us back as a people. How do you think we are ever going to get ahead as a nation if we imbibe this mind set rather than expunge it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

Now YOU show me evidence that the news by this reputable news medium is fake. A published retraction will suffice.

I'm waiting...

I hope you saw this IPOB members allegedly donate cow allegedly named ‘Buhari’to Nnamdi Kanu on the link you sent to me and I also hope you understand what allegedly means:said or thought by some people to be the stated bad or illegal thing, although you have no proof 1

So tell me again how the op's post is not misleading and a propaganda at best.
1. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/alleged

NB: fulanimafia today is going to be a long day for you; my internet is unlimited and among the fast in the world and I have all day to myself. Electricity is like oxygen here, it never goes off grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 3:18pm On May 29, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

So the fear of Biafra has made them tactful

I hope Biafrans will see this comment of yours and do the needful

The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom for Northerners

How can northeners fear what they have conquered in the past and now have even more capacity to conquer today militarily? Last time I checked IPOB's nightmare Buratai was not from Japan, and neither are the bulk of his troops.

Ok yes you are right, what am I even saying. My bad grin grin wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by HeGeMon(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2017
Hmm, the op has made so much sense as to the current socio-political situation in the nation, I've warned about in a post of mine that what ipob is doing to heat up the polity may back fire & they should be ready for its attendant consequences!, the polity is heated at the moment, we are over 150million in this country & the international community cannot afford a humanitarian crisis emanating from unwise political interest, worse of the U.N Wil give the Nigeria military at least 1 year to quell the crisis, then ipob will understand what 'marshal law' means, please I won't want to start going into possible eventualies, I think the freedom been enjoyed by some of us is beginning to make us thirst for something bigger than us

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 3:24pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I hope you saw this IPOB members allegedly donate cow allegedly named ‘Buhari’to Nnamdi Kanu and I also hope you understand what allegedly means:said or thought by some people to be the stated bad or illegal thing, although you have no proof 1

So tell me again how the op's post is not misleading and a propaganda at best.
1. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/alleged

You no dey hear Engriish ni?

Show me evidence where the allegation published by VANGUARD was debunked...

I will happily show you where the allegation was re-iterated and celebrated right on this forum by the same IPOB members.

Oya I'm waiting...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

NB: fulanimafia today is going to be a long day for you; my internet is unlimited and among the fast in the world and I have all day to myself. Electricity is like oxygen here, it never goes off grin grin

wink
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

You no dey hear Engriish ni?

Show me evidence where the allegation published by VANGUARD was debunked...

I will happily show you where the allegation was re-iterated and celebrated right on this forum by the same IPOB members.

Oya I'm waiting...

It does not need to be debunked as long as no one has the time to either sue them or call them out. I asked you to show me evidence that shows that the cow was named or called Buhari you never did.

If there is anyone that do not understand English that would be you. So oga go back to my original post to you and give me hard evidence not alleged news.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by anykProperties: 3:28pm On May 29, 2017
garsul:

I am not saying that the north's violent tendencies should be condoned, but the needless provocation and puting the lives of your breathren at risk is not a path to tow. Is chest beating or egocentric enough price to pay for the lives of millions of igbos scattered across the north and other part of the country. The sad part of this is that most of the people making this provocative statement are those that have not set foot outside the East and those outside the country in europe and asia making wrong use of the internet. If the igbos want a country of their own it is so easy to achieve without insulting anybody. They have 15 senators and over 50 members of the house of assembly, let them stage a walk out from the house and see if other nigerians won't take them serious, at town meetings they should tell every igbo man to relocate back home and start their country from the core igbo land without wanting to include people from the SS and NC, if the they run a succesful country I am sure the so called Igboid people in those zones will opt for their motherland

People have often accused Ojukwo of starting a war, but what he actually did was the declaration of Biafran independency. As for who started a war? Gowon did. Now you suggest again that Igbo senators should stage a walk out to repeat exactly what Ojukwo did just for you to accuse them tomorrow. I think you are being intentionally mischievous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Dude I'm posting from Northampton in the UK so put ya dicck back in ya pants wink

Of course this is not the first time you've told us exactly where you are. I wanted you to know that I ain't going anywhere you may be counting on those factors. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by jumobi1(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2017
What happened to the constitutional protection of speech? What happened to democracy?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 29, 2017
HeGeMon:
Hmm, the op has made so much sense as to the current socio-political situation in the nation, I've warned about in a post of mine that what ipob is doing to heat up the polity may back fire & they should be ready for its attendant consequences!, the polity is heated at the moment, we are over 150million in this country & the international community cannot afford a humanitarian crisis emanating from unwise political interest, worse of the U.N Wil give the Nigeria military at least 1 year to quell the crisis, then ipob will understand what 'marshal law' means, please I won't want to start going into possible eventualies, I think the freedom been enjoyed by some of us is beginning to make us thirst for something bigger than us

Cry me a river. What freedom are we enjoying in Nigeria? Listen I am not in support of any calling Buhari cow or goat but you have to be a really shitty person to justify violence as the right response to taunting the president.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 3:36pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

It does not need to be debunked as long as no one as had their time to either sue them or call them out. I asked you to show me evidence that which shows that the cow was named or called Buhari -but- you never did.

If there is anyone that do not understand English that would be you[b]. So oga go back to my original post to you and give me hard evidence not [/b]alleged news.
grin

@ post: The source of the news which triggered the taunting by ibos (which is the basis of the OP's post) is the evidence: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

Now unless you can prove the allegation as false or provide a published retraction, then I'm done with this back and forth and fixing your spelling/tenses. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 29, 2017
jumobi1:
What happened to the constitutional protection of speech? What happened to democracy?

My brother do not mind this people. The funny thing is that they think it is all about the IPOB. What they don't understand is that if we as a people inadvertently support a section of the country/government establishment into silencing a group like IPOB and denying its member of their fundamental rights, then what is the fate of an ordinary Nigerian like you and me?

It is sad how these people can neither see beyond their noses nor understand the psychologically effects of what they are saying. These are the same set of people clamoring for a better Nigeria: a Nigeria where everyone is treated equally and justly. How can we achieve such a Nigeria if in this present 2017 some people can boldly come up reasons on why the north should use violence in response to an insult directed towards the president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by LukmonSodiq(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
I'm not a coward or pacifist (as called by some ignorant brothers) but a REALIST. Stop the UNNECESSARY taunts towards the North and ponder on the following;

Can we match the northern controlled Army, Air-force and Navy?

Do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality?

Do you know 99% of Nigeria's military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write cheques that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but I am smart enough to know my limits.

I implore all REASONABLE brethren to storm social media and debunk the "Cow named Buhari" tale and I implore my IPOB brothers to shelve the slaughtering of that cow because it is hugely SYMBOLIC. Nobody is saying cower and fear the northerners (Tufia!) but stop the unnecessary taunting.

I have lived long enough on earth to know how to pick my battles wisely. A word is enough for the wise.
You don't have any iota of sense in you. My goodness me! Are you daft or what? What cow and who named it Buhari? Is there any kind of evidence that remotely suggests that the said cow was named Buhari? If you don't provide a satisfactory answer, you will die in your sleep tonight.

Some traffic-seeking blogger created a sensational headline either for the purpose of seeking traffic or to create mischief and a never-do-well like you has been dancing naked in the market square ever since.

If you don't give me a satisfactory answer to my question, you'll get run over by a dangote truck. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 3:44pm On May 29, 2017
jumobi1:

woodcook:

My brother do not mind this people. The funny thing is that they think it is all about the IPOB. What they don't understand is that if we as a people inadvertently support a section of the country government establishment into silencing a group like IPOB and denying its member of their fundamental rights, then what is the fate of an ordinary Nigerian like you and me?

It is sad how these people can neither see beyond their nose nor understand the psychologically effects of what they are saying. These are the same set of people clamoring for a better Nigeria: a Nigeria where everyone is treated equally and justly. How can we achieve such a Nigeria if in this present 2017 some people can boldly come up reasons on why the north should use violence in response to an insult made to the president of Nigeria.

austinvsb1:

I totally am the biggest fan of freedom of speech enjoyed in democracies all over the world. BUT you have to realise that 'speeches' have consequences. In Germany for example (a very free and democratic country you will agree), you get jailed for up to 5 years alongside worse consequences for a crime called Volksverhetzung which if translated means "incitement of the masses", "instigation of the people" or more literally "incitement to hatred"

You go to the US and refer to a jew as Kike (because -
free speech) and await the best time of your life wink In same america, donald trump's travel ban was reversed by the courts based on a tweet and few things he said on the campaign trail that insinuated that he hated muslims.

Your speeches, though free, can have have dire consequences and repercussions. Democrazy doesnt mean stupidity!

Nuff said!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:
grin

@ post: The source of the news which triggered the taunting by ibos (which is the basis of the OP's post) is the evidence: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

Now unless you can prove the allegation as false or provide a published retraction, then I'm done with this back and forth and fixing your spelling/tenses. lipsrsealed cheesy

Thank you for the correction.

But I am still waiting for your hard evidence that shows that op's was not spreading propaganda. Like I said the vanguard link reads "IPOB members allegedly donate cow allegedly named ‘Buhari’to Nnamdi Kanu" and based on the English dictionary allegedly mean: used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof. Since Vanguard stated that there was no proof (allegedly) why is the op presenting it as if he was certain that such a thing happened?

If the op was not out to cause trouble and spread lies, why did the op call out Vanguard for publishing unconfirmed news rather than trying to instigate the North against the Igbos based on unconfirmed news.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by nNEOo(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

The responses on that thread are read by millions (and will be shared on other social media platforms) and the statements were largely provocative, especially as accompanied by the photos of the Youths with the Cow and Nnamdi Kanu. What you call propaganda appears as facts and we know the enemy will not take time to differentiate the two before unleashing their wrath. If it is propaganda as you claimed, I call on my brethren to DEBUNK the tale and present it as the propaganda it is, instead of taunting the Northerners who are watching closely.

Cc: Abagworo

nauseating.....reading your post makes me uneasy actually but let me ask,do you know how many times the rest of us have been taunted by our Northern brothers. not saying am in support of this drama,
do you know how many innocent ppl that have been killed by our security forces.....buharis life is equal to that of any other citizen of this amalagumnation
although he is not as healthy as the rest of us.
And pls the north can't do jack!

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari is a vegetable,Osibanjo is a dry fish;both of them combined is an ingredient for Ewedu soup.who is afraid of violence?if anything that's what we re hoping for to put a final nail on this coffin called nigeria, aka the Zoo.yoruba cowards should face Ilorin and Offa which have been taking from them by the Gambaris,and stop masking as igbo,like the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
You don't have any iota of sense in you. My goodness me! Are you daft or what? What cow and who named it Buhari? Is there any kind of evidence that remotely suggests that the said cow was named Buhari? If you don't provide a satisfactory answer, you will die in your sleep tonight.

Some traffic-seeking blogger created a sensational headline either for the purpose of seeking traffic or to create mischief and a never-do-well like you has been dancing naked in the market square ever since.

If you don't give me a satisfactory answer to my question, you'll get run over by a dangote truck. Nonsense!

Haha see painment grin....I know the truth hurts but you went in with death threats? Chei see fear and denials from my supposedly courageous brother grin grin

Traffic seeking blogger indeed...oya take if it will cure your death-seeking madness: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

I'm glad you only had a problem with the assumed source which you erroneously thought was a mischevious blog, and not the contents of my post.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
HeGeMon:

See pure undiluted sense biko.

10 bottles of Hero for you.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by IgboSubmarine: 3:57pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

How can northeners fear what they have conquered in the past and now have even more capacity to conquer today militarily? Last time I checked IPOB's nightmare Buratai was not from Japan, and neither are the bulk of his troops.

Ok yes you are right, what am I even saying. My bad grin grin wink

The last time I checked, the British and Soviet Union were instrumental to Nigeria victory

I don't remember any weapon manufactured by Nigeria during the war

Pls can you name one weapon produced by Nigeria during the war.?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Haha see painment grin....I know the truth hurts but you went in with death threats? Chei see fear and denials from my supposedly courageous brother grin grin

Traffic seeking blogger indeed...oya take if it will cure your death-seeking madness: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

I'm glad you only had a problem with the assumed source which you erroneously thought was a mischevious blog, and not the contents of my post.

The link you posted as your source reads: IPOB supporters donate Cow allegedly named ‘Buhari’ to Nnamdi Kanu
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/photos-ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

Oxford English dictionary defines allegedly as: Used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.[/i] [i]1

Why did you go about spreading false information as if it the guys actually named the cow Buhari? You are nothing but a very shitty person who is out to instigate the dead of ordinary civilians going about their normal business. How on earth can someone be this wicked?

1 https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/allegedly

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by LukmonSodiq(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

My friend listen, if you find yourself in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi or any northern city the moment shiit hits the fan, they will still slaughter you not minding your stupidity so far on this forum. Imagine the way this low-life has been disgracing himself up and down since morning. Who are you trying to please? God punish you and every other stupid Igbo who has sold us out for a plate of porridge.

And let's make bold to warn them, for any single Igbo head that goes down in any part of Northern Nigeria should they resume their madness, ten of theirs would follow suit here. Enough of this intimidation. Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by ndcide(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

I will ignore the insults because it is only indicative of your infancy, background and upbringing.

The President is a northerner and highly revered in the North so making a tasteless caricature accompanied by social media taunting is highly provocative and likely to backfire.

We are clearly and obviously unable to defend ourselves against the northern military and her foreign allies so this is a very SELF-DESTRUCTIVE path we are taking.

You can't be opening a thread about peaceful coexistence in Nigeria and talking about Northern military.

How does that sound to you.

If that's the case, why have you not opened threads against such nonsense. So when will it end?

Stop being silly.

BTW I'm not from your part of the country. So you know.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

The last time I checked, the British and Soviet Union were instrumental to Nigeria victory

I don't remember any weapon manufactured by Nigeria during the war

Pls can you name one weapon produced by Nigeria during the war.?

If manufacturing weapons was the basis/criteria of winning a war, how come biafrans were defeated despite their 'Ogbunigwe'? cheesy

And please don't tell me even as you are a submarine, that you are completely unaware of the Belgian and French forces that were instrumental to Biafra's defeat. Abeg dey comot under that water once in a while for fresh oxygen smiley

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

If manufacturing weapons was the basis/criteria of winning a war, how come biafrans were defeated despite their 'Ogbunigwe'? cheesy

And please don't tell me even as you are a submarine, that you are completely unaware of the Belgian and French forces that were instrumental to Biafra's defeat. Abeg dey comot under that water once in a while for fresh oxygen smiley

I tire for you seriously. Why engage in such conversations?

The war was fought and lost that is a fact.

The other fact is that our country is not working and right now we are all looking for ways to make it work for everyone.
I would assume that is where you should drive this type of conversations to you are too big for this.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by bantudra: 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Are you not tired of living with people who are fed up with you

If Nigerians have any iota of honor and pride, they will conduct referendum and let the Biafrans be

is this what all this is about?...piss us off till we give you biafra....

that is a very weak strategie.....we cant help you get biafra,we would put ourselfs in danger too.....

why the hell should we put ourselfs in danger because of you that cant even reason well?.....

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
ndcide:

You can't be opening a thread about peaceful coexistence in Nigeria and talking about Northern military.

How does that sound to you.

If that's the case, why have you not opened threads against such nonsense. So when will it end?

Stop being silly.

BTW I'm not from your part of the country. So you know.

Don't mind the fellow. I am even surprise that some Northerners on this thread can not even see the evil that the guy is up to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Speaks After His Victory As Governor Of Sokoto / Coronavirus: Buhari Urges ECOWAS To Use Agriculture, Technology To Boost Economy / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.