Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: (2995 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2017
1) They expect you to express love to dem first even wen its clear they love u, if u don't dey stay dere like zombie in one corner wishing u do one day.

2) They desire marriage more dan you do, yet they expect you to be the one to ask dem for it and dey cover mouth like imbeciles wen u finally do like dey weren't expecting.

3) They expect money from you, as a sign of care..smh

4) Even after marrying them dey expect you to take over total care of deir forking life, food dem, cloth dem, etc.

5) They can't make babies on deir own, dey need ur sperm but will later wanna claim the child asif the baby grew on its own in deir belly.

6) During sex dey expect u to please dem well, yet before sex will act like dey are doing u a favour allowing u fork dem.

7) You can fork a thousand girls and still pretend to be a virgin....if they fork 5+ men, their pvssy won't be the same...so wen they cheat just clap for dem cos it's always on dem.

cool Age is never on deir size, u can wait till 45 to get married to an 18 yrs old gal....they can't do dat.

9) They feel u owe dem marriage immediately they agree to date u and if u break up after 2yrs+ dey say Uve wasted deir time....asif na oby dem dey inside the relationship wey loose time.

10) The only thing tangible they AV to offer is centered around sex, you AV headache dey will kiss u and say hope u feel better, whereas if they AV small headache dey ask for ice cream and pizza....forking liabilities.

Guys gals ain't nothing in this world, their exist cos of us, without us they have no meaningful life.....understand dis and they becomes less special to u so u can stop been a maga to dem....good luck.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by professorfal: 11:24am On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Heavance(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2017
It all depends in who you have, though don't put yourself in trouble for them. Few are still wonderful being to be with in sorrow and happiness
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Heavance(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2017
It all depends on who you have, though don't put yourself in trouble for them.
Few are still wonderful being to be with in sorrow and happiness
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Draei: 11:27am On May 29, 2017
Hmm, I get your point tho buh why
are you always bashing 'em ladies...
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2017
Lol I love this nigga. No homo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by SirMichael1: 11:37am On May 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy They are coming for you grin
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Fitzgeralde: 11:41am On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:
Lol
SirMichael1:
SirMichael1:
Lol
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On May 29, 2017
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by colbankz(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2017
all i c z a bitterd guy......pele d lord z ur strenght

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2017
Draei:
Hmm, I get your point tho buh why
are you always bashing 'em ladies...
Ain't bashing dem bro, just dat gals of nowadays see we guys as equals like dey doing us a favour dating us....and some guys just worship dem and funny thing is dese gals don't deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2017
colbankz:
all i c z a bitterd guy......pele d lord z ur strenght
Bittered?
Guess ure one of those gal worshipper....keep it up bro, the lord is ur power

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2017
Heavance:
It all depends in who you have, though don't put yourself in trouble for them.
Few are still wonderful being to be with in sorrow and happiness
The few dat will be good to u, so unfortunate u can't marry dem cos they include ur mom, sis and daughter.
The rest will suck u dry if u loose guard or take dem too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by kings20(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2017
very true
Gals are easy to manipulate
but they would always try to form important
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Xway(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:
1) They expect you to express love to dem first even wen its clear they love u, if u don't dey stay dere like zombie in one corner wishing u do one day.

2) They desire marriage more dan you do, yet they expect you to be the one to ask dem for it and dey cover mouth like imbeciles wen u finally do like dey weren't expecting.

4) Even after marrying them dey expect you to take over total care of deir forking life, food dem, cloth dem, etc.

5) They can't make babies on deir own, dey need ur sperm but will later wanna claim the child asif the baby grew on its own in deir belly.

6) During sex dey expect u to please dem well, yet before sex will act like dey are doing u a favour allowing u fork dem.

7) You can fork a thousand girls and still pretend to be a virgin....if they fork 5+ men, their pvssy won't be the same...so wen they cheat just clap for dem cos it's always on dem.

cool Age is never on deir size, u can wait till 45 to get married to an 18 yrs old gal....they can't do dat.

9) They feel u owe dem marriage immediately they agree to date u and if u break up after 2yrs+ dey say Uve wasted deir time....asif na oby dem dey inside the relationship wey loose time.

10) The only thing tangible they AV to offer is centered around sex, you AV headache dey will kiss u and say hope u feel better, whereas if they AV small headache dey ask for ice cream and pizza....forking liabilities.

Guys gals ain't nothing in this world, their exist cos of us, without us they have no meaningful life.....understand dis and they becomes less special to u so u can stop been a maga to dem....good luck.
I think i like dis. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2017
Wake up call to the guys stop been a mumu, Ull disturb her for months to have sex with u, den wen she finally agrees she will start shouting "gimme dat diick" "fork me more" (sebi u been no wan fork)
They need you to survive....stop been deir doormat.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by bignwa(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
Op.wat if u were born a girl would u still type dat trash upthere.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:

Thank God you have a mother and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Rayfield: 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
Don't treat them as bad as they treat you, treat them as good as they supposed to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 29, 2017
this op na real sadist grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Thank God you have a mother and sisters.
So what?
If my mom never needed a man wuld she be a mom? Wuld I AV a sis?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2017
Rayfield:
Don't treat them as bad as they treat you, treat them as good as they supposed to be.
Fork dat

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:
It's the bitter trust....I can go a week without talking to a gal....but if a week goes by and not one boy talks to a gal she will panic wat will be in her mind is "am I dat ugly" fork y'all gals we don't need u.....you need us!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
bignwa:
Op.wat if u were born a girl would u still type dat trash upthere.
If I were a gal I'd respect men.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by lawrykings(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:

op is no sadist, guys have sold their birthright, what we have today are wuss' and sissies very few know their place as a man in this world. very few know there is power in manhood waiting to be exercised on a weaker being (woman) instead the reverse is the case.

women rule the world though. thumbs up to them!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
You all bitchess are not god gift to us.
Now swerve.
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
lawrykings:

op is no sadist, guys have sold their birthright, what we have today are wuss' and sissies very few know their place as a man in this world. very few know there is power in manhood waiting to be exercised on a weaker being (woman) instead the reverse is the case.

women rule the world though. thumbs up to them!
as u saying this there"s a man near my area who is not much well to do.this man used more than half of its month salary to buy a plot of land for his girlfriend and he"s paying for the school fees of the child of the lady she happened to have for another man grin.but this man"s own wife and children are uncared for.and his children have dropped out of sch cos of lack of fees cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:
Like who hurt him biko cheesy
Some ladies wont like this o
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=56989006]
as u saying this there"s a man near my area who is not much well to do.this man used more than half of its month salary to buy a plot of land for his girlfriend and he"s paying for the school fees of the child of the lady she happened to have for another man grin.but this man"s own wife and children are uncared for.and his children have dropped out of sch cos of lack of fees cheesy.
[/quote
Imagine such a donbi....if I have a son like dat I'll use him for money rituals

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
You all bitchess are not god gift to us.

Now swerve.
Whatever u say gal....now go play with ur hair bushes and makeup cos ure probably Doing it for we men....

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by KennyID17(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:

Gigantic one at that. Tho some girls are borderline useless.There​ are still a lot out there worth all d trouble. There's even one on here worth all d headaches​ in the world angry grin grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Reasons You Are God's Gift To A Girl: by Ifakiland(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2017
LalaLushness:

Like who hurt him biko cheesy
Some ladies wont like this o
Nobody hurt me dear....topic is for those Jew guys who gals still do table tennis with deir heart....letting dem know gals ain't all dat special....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Our Parents Marriages Last For Decades But These Days,marriage Collapse? / Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation / See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.