Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya (2995 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by armzyville(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2018
There was mild reaction all over the internet yesterday as the picture of a man who knelt down to propose to his gay partner in kenya went viral.
http://armzyville..com/2018/10/man-knelt-down-to-propose-to-his-gay.html?m=1

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Endtimesmith(m): 2:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Kai....this is what happens when the ends meets confusion.

4 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by samysmoothfresh: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2018
I dont have a problem with the couple........

The problem i have is with the 3 idiots at the background smilling and taking pics of this shiiit..... undecided

truly the world has lost it's morals.......

Make i do rapture myself jareh................this world don tire me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Onlinealaba(m): 4:04am On Oct 09, 2018
chaii..the poo hole mileage go don pass 3rd mainland bridge own.. this is not normal..

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery) or pickups from our store ..buy4me services also available
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Dacronym(m): 5:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice

GCs for sale You wanna sell in Bulk 20K above
See siggy

Full Chair Set for sale Nissan Prairie (needs little repairs) for sale, Giveaway prices see siggy.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2018
What a beautiful thing!

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by UncleNnamdi: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
The two poster above me should marry as soon as possible.

7 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by happybee: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Are they maddd

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2018
South africa not kenya. Gay marriage is illegal in kenya

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by missioner(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
live and let live.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by falcon01: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018
This is weird

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2018
embarasseddisgusting
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
missioner:
live and let live.
gay spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2018
BandAid:
What a beautiful thing!
another one spotted

5 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Dacronym:
Nice
another gay detected. chai too many gays here

4 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Boxer007(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2018
armzyville:
There was mild reaction all over the internet yesterday as the picture of a man who knelt down to propose to his gay partner in kenya went viral.
http://armzyville..com/2018/10/man-knelt-down-to-propose-to-his-gay.html?m=1

BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Boxer007(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2018
MrSensor:
embarasseddisgusting

You need a kiss sir. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

You need a kiss sir. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Bustard get out here, get out devil's agent.

4 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

BEAUTIFUL.
internet demon

4 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Boxer007(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2018
MrSensor:
Bustard get out here, get out devil's agent.

Every man has a price sir. For the right price sir, would you suck a dik? Honestly? What is your price sir?
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

Every man has a price sir. For the right price sir, would you suck a dik? Honestly? What is your price sir?
gerrrrout here internet demon

3 Likes

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Boxer007(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2018
MrSensor:
gerrrrout here internet demon

You have something against diks? Education is the key sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Dacronym(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2018
MrSensor:
another gay detected. chai too many gays here
God wan Punish You nii.
I save space For advert and to draw attention you are saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by MrSensor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

You have something against diks? Education is the key sir
I have no time to entertain Internet demons. bye
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by sanpipita(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Love is Love, nothing can stop love.
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by jordyspices: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sodom is back
Re: See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya by Boxer007(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrSensor:
I have no time to entertain Internet demons. bye

Ok brother, hold my dik & I hold your dik. Would you like that sir?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Turns Into Snake After Alighting From A Benz In Benin City- VIDEO / What Apostle Joshua Selman About Women Wearing Trouser / A Man Filmed His Girlfriend Crying Because He Is Going To Work (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.