Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? (3108 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2017
Many people have gone through the trauma and heart break of catching or discovering that their spouse are unfaithful.

To me, there is absolutely no excuse for cheating. Call me naïve but I feel cheating is one of the lowest form of disrespect a partner can show you, overlooking and forgiving such an disrespect just like that is like giving that spouse the permission to keep walking over you. I say this from experience.

So nairalanders, in your own opinions, what will be the best way to react after catching your spouse cheating?

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by harborlardey(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2017
i will simply sit her down and table reasons for us not to be together anymore, for my mind will never leave the issue......

YAY
F
T
C...
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SirMichael1: 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
I'm a dude so if my spouse is caught cheating....

I'll kill her.

Lol kidding..

I'll fūçkīñg ask for a gaddamn breakup. Not easy but yes, that will do.

Break her sorry àss up! undecided
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SirMichael1: 2:07pm On May 29, 2017
harborlardey:
i will simply sit her down and table reasons for us not to be together anymore, for my mind will never leave the issue......

YAY
F
T
C...

Post will not be moved to FP and you're celebrating FTC.

Are you sure yer alright?
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 29, 2017
grin

On serious note, i gonna pull the trigger to my husband...i wont spare a little remorse...
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by sarahade(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
We go do 3some ni yen grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
We path ways asap.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
Some dirty mind go suggest three some tongue.jst saying
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Splinz(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

So nairalanders, in your own opinions, what will be the best way to react after catching your spouse cheating?

Simple. I'd simply walk pass them, and if okay by them, they can continue doing their thing. Got better things to do than worrying over a cheat. smiley
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
I'll pretend we're cool, Bleep her aggressively and then quitely sit her down and chivalrously make her see reasons why we should go our seperate ways

3 Likes

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
I go jst bust into laughter.Seriously nobody is clean dis day

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:
I'm a dude do if my spouse is caught cheating....

I'll kill her.

Lol kidding..

I'll fūçkīñg ask for a gaddamn breakup. Not easy but yes, that will do.

Break her sorry àss up! undecided
I support. Once trust is broken, a relationship is in danger. No matter what you try to hold on to in that relationship, there would always be distrust so I'll say breakup is the best way to go. Unless is the spouse in question really regrets, shows remorse and try hard to regain that trust.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by youngreezy(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2017
sarahade:
hoe hoe hoe.........its SANTA...heheehehe *runs awta thread*
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 29, 2017
I will ask her the reason for cheating and if it is genuine, i might think twice but if not genuine, i send her packing

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 29, 2017
sarahade:
I like ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
Oma307:
I will ask her the reason for cheating and if it is genuine, i might think twice but if not genuine, i send her packing
Awww
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
Oma307:
Is there any genuine reason for cheating?

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SirMichael1: 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:
I support. Once trust is broken, a relationship is in danger. No matter what you try to hold on to in that relationship, there would always be distrust so I'll say breakup is the best way to go. Unless is the spouse in question really regrets, shows remorse and try hard to regain that trust.

Once trust is lost, it's gone forever.

Ain't no such thing as regaining trust.

Shît is gone and gone forever. cry
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
You better have a good reason for cheating.. undecided undecided
And I might just forgive.

On a serious note, I don't think I'd mind if my partner bleeps another as long as ion catch him undecided
Just make sure we ain't fvcking sharing your heart.. I can't take that grin
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:
Is there any genuine reason for cheating?
Yeah...sometimes.

Some people are sometimes the one that frustrate their partner into cheating on em.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2017
SirMichael1:

Once trust is lost, it's gone forever.

Ain't no such thing as regaining trust.

Shît is gone and gone forever. cry

True...but there are special cases. Like resurrections... wink
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 2:29pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Yeah...sometimes.

Some people are sometimes the one that frustrate their partner into cheating on em.

I don't buy that. Why not call that spouse to attention instead of resulting to cheating or better still break up with him/her.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by amakadihot87(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

On serious note, i gonna pull the trigger to my husba
nd...i wont spare a little remorse...
easier said than done
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by amakadihot87(f): 2:35pm On May 29, 2017
As long as a man or a woman does the neccesary things he or she should do for their spouse....shikina.......if you want to cheat go ahead.they should remember that for every action there is a counter reaction..
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

I don't buy that. Why not call that spouse to attention instead of resulting to cheating or better still break up with him/her.
Well..some people think cheating is the way.

Besides.. When guys cheat with emotions,it's mostly because they found a particular trait they love in their girl in that other person too.

It's like that for some girls too.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by SirMichael1: 2:39pm On May 29, 2017
Angel196:

True...but there are special cases. Like resurrections... wink

Lol... When she's not Jesus cheesy

Shît is gone. It's gone.

But if the guy forgives her, he might have some ulterior motives

Personally, if my girl cheats on me and she's caught, if she begs and ask' for forgiveness, I'll pretend to forgive but mehn... Ama start fūçkīñg the bītçh's life excessively from that day until the pussy has gotten too wide then ama drop her sorry àss off on the excuse that her hole has gotten too wide from excessively cheating (Put the breakup ontop her head).

Talk about being wicked and unforgiving cry
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Angel196(f): 2:42pm On May 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Well..some people think cheating is the way.

Besides.. When guys cheat with emotions,it's mostly because they found a particular trait they love in their girl in that other person too.

It's like that for some girls too.
But the fact still remains, there ain't no valid reason for cheating.

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Young03(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
If i catch my gf red handed
i will join in 3some
bt if na my wife, i will beg d young man to take her for free
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by CountCarter(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2017
For starter, i would apologise for interrupting them, then take my leave. Later, we would have a legit conversation on the supposed reason for cheating. For the kind of person i am, i might just forgive her straight up and tell her to take care of her mess. I'm the kind of person who doesn't let situations get to me. The trust part, i can always deal with that, but if it happens again, i would resolve to the last resort, break-up of our union.

1 Like

Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 29, 2017
Finally I have a real excuse to dump them!!
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2017
amakadihot87:

easier said than done

Im not kidding...i love ammo...
Re: What Wil Be Your First Reaction If You Catch Your Spouse Cheating? by amakadihot87(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Im not kidding...i love ammo...

tell us what is ammo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have A Sexy Thursday... / Bugatti Will Only Cause Your Mouth Watery (photo) / 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.