Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics (31617 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by xaggar(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2017
Ikeg:

Dude stop fucking lying. They actually post what they do on social media. One thing you gotta love about society nowadays, everybody is trying to post everything on social media.

All IPOB do is drive around on motorcycle, blasting screen and someone speaking on a speakerphone about the date and what the sit at home is about. On all the video posted, that's ALL they do.

If that's harassment/intimidating to you then you need your head checked. Infact last year, the same sit at home was conducted, can you provide ONE evidence they harassed anyone to comply to it against their will. JUST ONE EVIDENCE.

The only reason you lots are wailing a lie is because the sit at home was succesful last year and majority complied and you pay by post lots fear it'll be successful again this year thus defeats the illogical nonsense you lots keep preaching about how "only few igbos support the Biafra."

Forget these epistle you are writing. These ipob miscreants employ the use of intimidation. If you own a shop in Onitsha and you dare open it on that day, you'll be dealt with seriously. Your store would be vandalized right in front of your eyes; plus you maybe going home with serious bruising.

If you doubt my words, try opening your lock up shop in Aba or Onitsha or along any major road and see.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by wizod(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2017
shachris02:

and i sense zombiesm in you.

There's a thin line between foolhardy and bravery.
and u're in-between d line
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ifyElendu: 8:44am On May 30, 2017
PHOTOS:Mazi Nnamdi KANU WEEPS AT EDMUNDS CATHOLIC SCHOOL WHERE HUNDREDS OF UNARMED BIAFRANS WERE KILLED....http://gistvibe.com.ng/2017/05/30/photoskanu-weeps-at-edmunds-catholic-school-where-hundreds-of-unarmed-biafrans-were-killed/
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Elfaris(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2017
Some people support Biafra cos dey r Igbo...simple
Are you guyz one people?
Do you know how many constituencies lie in the territory biafra wants to claim?
Into how many bits will nations split to have a pure indivisible state?
Let's not fool ourselves, secession is dumb
Ask Eritrea
Ask South Sudan
You think the Ijaws would watch you guyz lord over them in your Biafra for up to 5 years without also contemplating a pull out?
Do you think the Ikwere man in Port Harcourt sees himself as Igbo?
How many Anioma (Bendel Ibo) in Delta, wants to die for Nnamdi Kanu?
Without the oil in the South South, u guyz can't survive
Go and study the demography of Nigeria very well, the Igbos thrive mostly by establishing businesses OUTSIDE their region. Check Gabon, check South Africa. With all the massacres in the North in 1967, you'd expect the Igbos would never return there.... alas! As soon as the war ended in 1970, they returned with full force and remain there till today. It goes to show you depend more on other people other than yourselves for survival yet you are agitating for separation. Is that not foolish thinking? The Nnamdi spearheading this stupidity wasn't even born during the first war. He won't be in the frontline when police use live bullets to disperse protesters in the coming days or weeks. He'll be in a bunker or hide away like Ojukwu
Only the foolish will die

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nobody: 9:10am On May 30, 2017
mohaMADbuari:
Bishop Chukwuma Iscariot

Hahahahahahabab! I died two times from laughing at this
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On May 30, 2017
Rubbish.

Your brothers died in a war. Your country won't recognise this. And yet when your region does, you won't even have the courtesy to set one day aside for the deceased and their families who are still embittered.

And you call yourself a cleric.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Eastwest: 10:36am On May 30, 2017
THE DUDE FOR SHUT HIS MOUTH. WAS HE MANDATED TO SIT AT HOME.
larion:

The way you guys reason ehn...I just taya

Soooo selfish and self centered....

For crying out loud he is a man of God not a politician, supporting it will be against Nigeria which is an offence and can be called a sin, remember he is a man of God.

FYI how many SE Governors has come out to openly support Biafra, even if they want it, they can't embrace it openly.....think , think think!

Even the SE business man that are freestyle, they are supporting with sense.... How much more a man of God
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by joekine: 10:56am On May 30, 2017
larion:

For crying out loud he is a man of God not a politician, supporting it will be against Nigeria which is an offence and can be called a sin, remember he is a man of God.

FYI how many SE Governors has come out to openly support Biafra, even if they want it, they can't embrace it openly.....think , think think!

Even the SE business man that are freestyle, they are supporting with sense.... How much more a man of God
Must he say it publicly.. why not remain silent like the south east Governors
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by temmiedebbie(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
In fact, you are on your own dude.

I'm an Anglican and I will observe the sit-at-home to honor our fallen brethrens.

Biafra restoration is different from Anglican Church.

Someone is afraid of Judaism. cool
Idiot! Which fallen brethren?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by chidon5050: 12:34pm On May 30, 2017
to day is a very great day for the people of IPOB please let us feel happy and enjoy
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by kpaofame: 12:56pm On May 30, 2017
larion:

As a man of God, He should learn to be tactful....

If he just said the opening prayers without mentioning the declaration to sit at home, no one will query him(Jesus gave the silent response to so many issues)... As a communicant i distant myself from his decision...The Clergy are having a romance with these politicians and forgetting the laity...God will Judge
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by donborg(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
shachris02:
Ndi igbo mepee nu anya (open your eyes). This is not the Biafra you seek. Ojukwu used Biafra to fight his personal war with Gowan. Now this con man albino, Nnamdi Kanu is using the same Biafra to amass power. Judaism is the fastest growing religion in the east. My people are now bowing down to greet a mortal. Kedu ihe mmere anyi? what happened to the great igbo tribe that I used to Know?

Biafra is in deeds. Helping your fellow igboman, my friend, is indeed the Biafra you seek.
How is that your problem? are the people bowing to him children? don't they have a right to do as they wish?. Why are you comparing Kanu and Ojukwu? did kanu ask you to go to war? Please if you don't know what to do with your time you better mind your own fucking business!
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by donborg(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
Elfaris:
Some people support Biafra cos dey r Igbo...simple
Are you guyz one people?
Do you know how many constituencies lie in the territory biafra wants to claim?
Into how many bits will nations split to have a pure indivisible state?
Let's not fool ourselves, secession is dumb
Ask Eritrea
Ask South Sudan
You think the Ijaws would watch you guyz lord over them in your Biafra for up to 5 years without also contemplating a pull out?
Do you think the Ikwere man in Port Harcourt sees himself as Igbo?
How many Anioma (Bendel Ibo) in Delta, wants to die for Nnamdi Kanu?
Without the oil in the South South, u guyz can't survive
Go and study the demography of Nigeria very well, the Igbos thrive mostly by establishing businesses OUTSIDE their region. Check Gabon, check South Africa. With all the massacres in the North in 1967, you'd expect the Igbos would never return there.... alas! As soon as the war ended in 1970, they returned with full force and remain there till today. It goes to show you depend more on other people other than yourselves for survival yet you are agitating for separation. Is that not foolish thinking? The Nnamdi spearheading this stupidity wasn't even born during the first war. He won't be in the frontline when police use live bullets to disperse protesters in the coming days or weeks. He'll be in a bunker or hide away like Ojukwu
Only the foolish will die
Don't ever compare ojukwu with Kanu. Kanu will never abandon his people
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by donborg(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2017
xaggar:

Forget these epistle you are writing. These ipob miscreants employ the use of intimidation. If you own a shop in Onitsha and you dare open it on that day, you'll be dealt with seriously. Your store would be vandalized right in front of your eyes; plus you maybe going home with serious bruising.

If you doubt my words, try opening your lock up shop in Aba or Onitsha or along any major road and see.
Evidence please.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Elfaris(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2017
donborg:
Don't ever compare ojukwu with Kanu. Kanu will never abandon his people
Lmao hehehehe you amaze me. They're all the same.. let anything start now and he'll just run off to the UK leaving you people to suffer.. Be wise.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by donborg(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
Elfaris:

Lmao hehehehe you amaze me. They're all the same.. let anything start now and he'll just run off to the UK leaving you people to suffer.. Be wise.
Even in the unlikely case he abandons Biafra, another man will rise up and take his place because the majority of the Igbos do not want to stay in Nigeria
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by jessedaflow: 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
willibounce1:

Pity yourself and your akpu chewing flat empty headed brothers.
maybe with ur amala head u can pity my Akpu head..Godforsaken afonjas...
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by gawu1: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Michel2013:

pls get off my mention. we are two parallel lines that can never meet.
You are wannabi Jew while I am not. I say never to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.