Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics (31584 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ceska(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Arch-Bishop Chukwuma..

An unrepentant bribe collector and saboteur.
Right from the days of Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani

You really Sabi this man well

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by BigBrother9ja: 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
What a reckless statement from the 'cleric'

I for-see mass exodus/resentment from from Anglican brethrens
You only forsaw nonsense

There can never be unity amongst ibos.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by willibounce1(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2017
Lol. All the flat headed miscreants claiming they'll sit at home either have no jobs or are apprentices . Person wey no get job or any where to.go dey claim sit at home. Wetin una for do if not sit at home and think of how to defraud people.

If you work in a bank or for the FG, sit at home if them born ur ancestors well. I would love to walk into zenith, UBA, or fidelity bank and not see their igbo workers. Senseless ipod animals.

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Mujtahida: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity is not the State Religion of Biafra. The Christian cleric should be forgiven and ignored.

Biafra's official religion is Judaism.
Oga mi you never answer my question. Have you read the Talmud? What is the doctrinal basis of Judaism? Do you know what goyim means?
I'd be pleased to get answers on this questions Cheers
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ediman: 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-At-Home In Igbo Land With Death.

Today on radio Biafra, a man called on live radio braodcast to inform the Radio Biafra Deputy Director, that he send a death threat to a top business man in Nnewi market because the man vowed not to obey the sit at home order.

Tomorrow IPOB will say they are not a violent group. This is the reason why the federal government have deployed heavy security in the south east to curb the violence IPOB may want to unleash to people who do not obey the sit at home.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by UncleJudax(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
larion:

The way you guys reason ehn...I just taya

Soooo selfish and self centered....

For crying out loud he is a man of God not a politician, supporting it will be against Nigeria which is an offence and can be called a sin, remember he is a man of God.

FYI how many SE Governors has come out to openly support Biafra, even if they want it, they can't embrace it openly.....think , think think!

Even the SE business man that are freestyle, they are supporting with sense.... How much more a man of God
What da fuq. Who asked him if he supports it or not.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Igbos are too insultive, that's what I've observed from this Biafra Saga, any small thing they will start insulting and I calling names...

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Mujtahida: 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

U knw u are my learned frnd.. Wch one b kaballa now?
Nwoke, you see you just asked an innocent question. I tackled that guy on Judaism. He didn't answer any of my questions. But please just goggle the kaballah and the occult. Do your own independent research. Also Google the Talmud. Google goyim. Google what Judaism says about Jesus and his mother Mary.

Tomorrow you have free time on your hands so
If you can download the following books and read them : Judaism strange gods by Michael A Hoffman.
Jewish History, Jewish religion by Isreal Shahak (A jew)
The plot against Christ, Jewish religion and it's impact today by Elizabeth Dilling

The Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins

Blood Passovers by Ariel Toaff (son of the former chief rabbi of Rome)

The Jewish revolutionary spirit and it's impact on world history by E Michael Jones (a Catholic)
Even if you cannot download the books then check this websites
realjew. com and henrymakow.com (the sites are owned by two Jews Bro Nathaniel Kapner and Henry Makow respectively)

I wish you well. Enjoy your observation tomorrow.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Smeago007(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
Newsline carried by today's isrealis papers

They remembered what tomorrow signifies to us

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by franudi: 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
I have already started observing my own sit at home.God bless Biafra my country.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by jessedaflow: 8:07pm On May 29, 2017
willibounce1:

Akpu chewing flat head, beard chested, yam lag, ugly mgbeke claiming yoruba. You really wish. Abeg be proud of your tribe.
I pity sum1 nt yoruba claiming Afonja cos is nt worth claming..
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by jessedaflow: 8:08pm On May 29, 2017
franudi:
I have already started observing my own sit at home.God bless Biafra my country.
amen
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by jessedaflow: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/not-part-Igbos-sit-home-order-mark-biafra-day-anglican-clerics/
I pity biafrans that don't support this even if ur SE or their so called formulated SS,cos that's what ur fore fadas fought for and died for, and stil u come here spilling trash dat u dnt support the movement...then wat do u support, is it one nigeria that killed your fadas 1967 beyond and further, I pity u,afonjas dnt quote me..
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Aburi001: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
What a reckless statement from the 'cleric'

I for-see mass exodus/resentment from from Anglican brethrens
Things fall apart part 2 shocked
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Jflex07(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2017
Here in portharcourt, majority are sitting at home. God bless BIAFRA!
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by eyizlive(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
Smeago007:
We are direct descendant's from the tribe of Dan
Which is one of the lost tribes of Israel

Any Igbo that says his not a Jew
Knows nothing about our history

Jews are not Christians
Christians are not jews

Our forefathers all practiced Judiasm even before the missionaries descended

The missionaries did lots of harm than good
Now people profess themselves as religious yet evil is rooted in it
Well whether you like it or Not
Judaism is our true religion
A religion God himself instituted
To the jews( to us here today who are descendants of the lost tribes)
It was not Christianity which yashua(Jesus) didn't institute or hashem(God)

Its time we return to our path that God has destined for us

Think about it
What makes Isreal today undefeatable
They preserved what Hashem(God) gave to them..
His word

Till tomorrow they won't be defeated cos Gods hands are over them
Hashem honour those who honour him

That's why till today
Thejews don't let even Christians
Into their holy synagogues

Lots of pegan worship has risen in the church

It's time we separate ourselfs to the form God has placed us in..
Then as little in population as Israel Biafra will be strong with Gods help

so u are smaegol from lord of d rings....i rest my case
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ReubenE(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The first sit at home was a failure in Aba and port Harcourt, I traveled from port to Aba that day. Luckily it wasnt volatile. This time though, I don't know if it's everywhere but the instructions were obey your leader.
Biafra or Nothing. Even my neighbors from other tribes dont intend sending tbeir kids to school, for fear of rhe unknown, I have no problem with sit at home, but let it be sit at home
I pray it does...@bold
They will further give a bad name to their course if they intimidate law abiding citizens tomorrow

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nwakaumu(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
Anglican means England;anywhere,im not surprised because England supplied the arms with which nigeria used to kill our people.what I know is that tomorrow is the day of sober reflection and stock-taking as regards to our journey so far in this contraption called nigeria.i'm gonna stay home with my weed and palmwine while I meditate upon the predicaments my igbo people have had to endure in this Shit hole for the past 50 years and ways to exit this mess for the benefit of our children who would grow up tomorrow and say ;"i'm proud of my father who gave his share in the struggle to secure a better future for me".just like in the Biafra,s national anthem:'We shall protect our hearth from our all our foes;but if the price is death for all we hold dear,let us die without a shred of fear'.'when we are poised to the wound of battle to heal,WE SHALL REMEMBER THOSE WHO DIED IN MASS;Then shall our trumpets pearl the glorious song of Victory we scored over might and wrong. God bless Biafra.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by costandi(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
shachris02:
Ndi igbo mepee nu anya (open your eyes). This is not the Biafra you seek. Ojukwu used Biafra to fight his personal war with Gowan. Now this con man albino, Nnamdi Kanu is using the same Biafra to amass power. Judaism is the fastest growing religion in the east. My people are now bowing down to greet a mortal. Kedu ihe mmere anyi? what happened to the great igbo tribe that I used to Know?

Biafra is in deeds. Helping your fellow igboman, my friend, is indeed the Biafra you seek.
Ojukwu had no personal war with Gowon. If not, explain it. You are either misinformed, undetinformed or trying to perpetrate falsehood!
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by back2sender: 8:29pm On May 29, 2017
TO ALL AFONJAS, HAUSAWA, TIV, EDO, JUKUN, ETC. PLEASE NOTE NO BIAFRA MAN WILL BE AT THIER SHOP TOMORROW, KINDLY GO TO ANY BIAFRA MAN SHOP AND TAKE EVERYTHING YOU SEE THERE..
The properties belongs to Nigerians, biafra people are from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan they are not Nigerians.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by iksmoore(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2017
Bishop chukwuma is from Delta state that's why he is saying that.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by back2sender: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
iksmoore:
Bishop chukwuma is from Delta state that's why he is saying that.
Am going to loot all Biafran shops tomorrow. Let them also stay at home on 31 St May as well so that we can have enough time to empty thier shops. Thier shops is in Nigeria land and not biafra land so I have right to it as my own share of Nigeria cake.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Kennydoc(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity is not the State Religion of Biafra. The Christian cleric should be forgiven and ignored.

Biafra's official religion is Judaism.

That's where the problem will be. Returning back to the old covenant when the new covenant has better promises?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by gawu1: 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
Michel2013:

i perfectly understand your fear. but u no what? fvck ur backside. who asked ur cowardly opinion here. skull miner.
Fear! That Igbos are abandoning christianity while embracing Judaism? Or that you are leaving my Nigeria to your Bia fraud? Either, who cares! Should you people like you can remain indoors in your houses as from tomorrow till thy kingdom come, your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

That's where the problem will be. Returning back to the old covenant when the new covenant has better promises?
All promises end on the same point of return, or you cycle the wheel of time for ever and ever.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Michel2013: 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
gawu1:

Fear! That Igbos are abandoning christianity while embracing Judaism? Or that you are leaving my Nigeria to your Bia fraud? Either, who cares! Should you people like you can remain indoors in your houses as from tomorrow till thy kingdom come, your own peril.

unity beggar baggar
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by sapele914(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
In fact, you are on your own dude.

I'm an Anglican and I will observe the sit-at-home to honor our fallen brethrens.

Biafra restoration is different from Anglican Church.

Someone is afraid of Judaism. cool
Sitting at home is you been yourself ,abi you get Job?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by jnrbayano(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
adadike281:
I don't believe that news, my Anglican mum just spoke with me now, warning me not to step out of d house tomorrow. I just came back from shopping at eke Awka. eke Awka will not open tomorrow.

...and I planned getting stuffs from there tomorrow before leaving town
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by sapele914(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
nNEOo:
am not going anywhere tomorrow, ....am really bothered on how to make it worth my while while observing it....any idea? Anyone?..
do what you do everyday since you do not have a job just another day I guess for you,just sitting at home lazing around,or you can go to the farm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by sapele914(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2017
Zico5:
I know they will attack the man of God for saying the truth. The truth is bitter but must be said at all cost. The rationale behind sit at home just to mark Biafra day is what I don't understand.
Don't mind all these talk,the so called sit at home people have no formal jobs if they like let them not open their shops filled with fake imported goods,na una you go hungry, many shops did not open today for democracy day did anybody beg them to open?if you like sit at home until almost Christmas na una know,you will not be missed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Made A Surprise Visit To Troops In Zamfara State. / CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.