Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics (31605 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by alexie4real(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Thank God, i am not going to work tomorrow. I'm core Biafran. Them never born who go give me query.
shebi na u employ ur boss abeg no go work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Sammiejokes(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
waiting anxiously to see if my neighbours will seat at home and not go and hustle. Will be watching as it unfolds

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Ikeg: 6:55pm On May 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Do you understand the meaning of intend at all

Hiding under the word "intend" does not remove wtf you said/meant as you underneath it you stated something along the line of "they arrived in my village, telling people must obey our leader blah blaj" hence suggesting they did something that had you list it as evidence of your claim of "intend to intimidate"

Therefore, I repeat my question
Provide ONE EVIDENCE their intimidation in their journey in your village that brought you to the conclusion "they'll intend to intimdate".

I'm still waiting you lying ass mongrel
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by alexie4real(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
many of them will lose their jobs after 30th..
Let's see if Kanu will kill cow or cook rice to feed them. lazy set of people
dnt mind d lazy fools
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Patng: 6:56pm On May 29, 2017
Angelican church and Biafra has no relationship, but one thing that is clear is that the death
of over 3million people during civil war is worth honouring,
It might not affect the Bishop, but what of the memebers of the church that lost their loved ones during the war.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by alexie4real(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl and a muslim but tomorrow I am marking BIAFRA at 50.i will visit my igbo boyfriend nnamdi to Bleep the hell out of me as we celebrate biafra and biafrans.
I advice every yoruba girl to do the same.
Free sex for biafrans to show them we love them.
eleyi ti ya were o
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by manikspears: 6:57pm On May 29, 2017
Smeago007:
Our brothers over the world are emerging
Know your history now....
Lol, I feel for you.........you fit enter their country without visa?big joke cheesy cheesy cheesy.history ko mythology ni.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Michel2013: 6:58pm On May 29, 2017
gawu1:

Judaism would emancipate you just like Trump did.
A sinking man would always hold on to any strew. Igbos celebrated Trump as a messiah that would take them to eldorado. Now it's time to try Judaism.

i perfectly understand your fear. but u no what? fvck ur backside. who asked ur cowardly opinion here. skull miner.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by manikspears: 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a yoruba girl and a muslim but tomorrow I am marking BIAFRA at 50.i will visit my igbo boyfriend nnamdi to Bleep the hell out of me as we celebrate biafra and biafrans.
Person don loose pikin

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by larion: 7:00pm On May 29, 2017
Dottore:

Listen to yourself bro. For the fact that he's a clergy is enough for him to spearhead the peaceful actualization of the biafran cause. Read your Bible and see the role of prophets

Exactly, I agree, and thank you for not abusing like some.

Actualization of the biafran cause is not an offence but it has to be done within the limits of the Nigerian law.

Doing anything outside the Nigerian law isn't something that a clergy should be found wanting of....so he has to be careful....that's my point!

Listen! ALL IGBO GOVERNORS, MINISTERS, COMMISSIONERS, SENATORS and co WILL NOT SIT AT TOMORO...
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by willibounce1(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:

Akpu chewing flat head, beard chested, yam lag, ugly mgbeke claiming yoruba. You really wish. Abeg be proud of your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
Ikeg:

Hiding under the word "intend" does not remove wtf you said/meant as you underneath it you stated something along the line of "they arrived in my village, telling people must obey our leader blah blaj" hence suggesting they did something that had you list it as evidence of your claim of "intend to intimidate"

Therefore, I repeat my question
Provide ONE EVIDENCE their intimidation in their journey in your village that brought you to the conclusion "they'll intend to intimdate".

I'm still waiting you lying ass mongrel

Sorry man, I don't discuss with people who reason for others, i said someone came to my street, you turned it to my village. I said he warned that you must obey your leader, do you know the meaning of the word must.
You win discussion closed.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by femolii: 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
Who are the falling heros self ? the agbero at aba n onitcha na wa for osus self.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by janykute: 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
shachris02:
Ndi igbo mepee nu anya (open your eyes). This is not the Biafra you seek. Ojukwu used Biafra to fight his personal war with Gowan. Now this con man albino, Nnamdi Kanu is using the same Biafra to amass power. Judaism is the fastest growing religion in the east. My people are now bowing down to greet a mortal. Kedu ihe mmere anyi? what happened to the great igbo tribe that I used to Know?

Biafra is in deeds. Helping your fellow igboman, my friend, is indeed the Biafra you seek.
Mechie onu Ifeajuna.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by jude90(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
Am staying at home tomorrow, I have already called all my family members and friends to stay at home and we even had a meeting where I stay that no one is going anywhere tomorrow so this clerics are on their own.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ipodstinks: 7:07pm On May 29, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
let's chat all day and make mockery of afonjas on nairaland
We will be ready for you. Let's see who will cry the victim cry between us. We or you one funfun eaters.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by fabre4: 7:08pm On May 29, 2017
larion:

The way you guys reason ehn...I just taya

Soooo selfish and self centered....

For crying out loud he is a man of God not a politician, supporting it will be against Nigeria which is an offence and can be called a sin, remember he is a man of God.

FYI how many SE Governors has come out to openly support Biafra, even if they want it, they can't embrace it openly.....think , think think!

Even the SE business man that are freestyle, they are supporting with sense.... How much more a man of God

Your Bible says rejoice with them that rejoice and sorrow with them that sorrow tommorow is used to remember those. fallen heroes the least you can do is to at least respect it . God knows if that war had not been fought we would have been history by now
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by APCsupporter: 7:08pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:

you are not a Muslim sis. stop deceiving yourself
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ozowarac: 7:10pm On May 29, 2017
am an Anglican ,Most Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma, is a very Big Fool and a Political toolz.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Bridget95(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
many of them will lose their jobs after 30th..
Let's see if Kanu will kill cow or cook rice to feed them. lazy set of people
,see who calls people lazy,look at your monika that is your office.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by NnamdiKanu(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
ipodstinks:
We will be ready for you. Let's see who will cry the victim cry between us. We or you one funfun eaters.

Hydraulic talking
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ipodstinks: 7:14pm On May 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
OK, but when will you change this your track. it's gotten outdated already. Those likes you got, have you used it to pay your house rent?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Nature8(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
In fact, you are on your own dude.

I'm an Anglican and I will observe the sit-at-home to honor our fallen brethrens.

Biafra restoration is different from Anglican Church.

Someone is afraid of Judaism. cool

Lol cheesy
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Pritypussi(f): 7:16pm On May 29, 2017
Bridget95:
,see who calls people lazy,look at your monika that is your office.

Bridget e ehh.. I like your mini skirt ehh grin

ndo no vex dearie
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by AleAirHub(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
Shame
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by manikspears: 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
ozowarac:
am an Anglican ,Most Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma, is a very Big Fool and a Political toolz.
No you are not,an Anglican won't open his mouth to say what you just said.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by ipodstinks: 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Hydraulic talking
White soup poo replying. Please tell me the difference between this nselegu(Obe funfun) lubricant allien soup and human shit? Spit.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by obailala(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
What's the big deal about this sit at home order?.. Anyone who feels the need to honour it should go ahead and those who don't choose to honour it shouldn't be harassed. How is this now an issue?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Jhena(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
All these tribalism on nairaland, when will it stop?

You guys are missing the point. . .

TheNorth remains solid together while Southerners are scattered about. . . afonja-flatiron shii upandan nairaland

This kanu guy will be popular in the next 2 years and contest for guvnorship or senate seat. . .what will become of Biafra and its common man? Nothing!!

So what's d use? . .d crazy circle continues. .North controls, South argue!!!!

Tsw Naija I hail Una

Watching y'all in HD

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by eyizlive(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
Lol!!! Shoutout to all d ppl here. I actually just figured out d whole judaism shiit, so somehow nnamdikanu managed ti convince u dumb igbos(there are still some smart ones) that ya'll are now a 'lost' tribe of israel? Wow isn't that where d joke is? A 'LOST' ppl. I just knew d guy was mockin his fellow igbos since knowin very few av brain capacity above 2kilobyte... d guy played d whole 48 laws of power 'n d joke's on ya'll....lwkmd! "lost tribe" indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by Dottore: 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
larion:

Exactly, I agree, and thank you for not abusing like some.

Actualization of the biafran cause is not an offence but it has to be done within the limits of the Nigerian law.

Doing anything outside the Nigerian law isn't something that a clergy should be found wanting of....so he has to be careful....that's my point!

Listen! ALL IGBO GOVERNORS, MINISTERS, COMMISSIONERS, SENATORS and co WILL NOT SIT AT TOMORO...
Is sitting at home an offense? Besides no one asked him to comment on tomorrow's exercise, he was only asked to say an opening prayer for the Democracy day celebration.
Bro I'm from Enugu State, I can tell u that the said clergy man is only being a sycophant, he has been like that from the days of Chimaroke. He has a way of hobnobbing incumbent political office holders for selfish gains.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics by nagoma(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2017
At least one sensible man in IPOB land. Bishop Chukwuma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomole Joins Amaechi At Rivers APC Thanksgiving / Nigeria’s Economy Shrinks, Recession Imminent / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.