Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance (3647 Views)

Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by fineboynl(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2018
many girls smell and produce a kind of smell mixed with vagina odor when they are wet.

when i romance some girls sometimes I notice something's which I perceived. it is a change of smell coming out from them, it has this vagina smell and i guess its the wetness moisture that mixed with bacteria and their pant.
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by Kewtt: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2018
fineboynl:
many girls smell and produce a kind of smell mixed with vagina odor when they are wet.

I have smooch and romance some girls and sometimes I notice something's which I perceived. it is a change of smell coming out from them, it has this vagina smell and i guess its the wetness moisture mixing with bacteria and socking their pant and clothes.
You're on your way to a rape rap.
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by mojibbz(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2018
This your English Sha. Its smelling to me grin

6 Likes

Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by Homeboiy: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Stop following dirty girls

3 Likes

Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by Oluromantic: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Except they just finished bathing, vagina dey always get him own smell and normal discharge

1 Like

Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by chris2face(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2018
This early morning? Bros i hail oh

1 Like

Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by loverboys: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Lolls
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2018
chris2face:
This early morning?
Bros i hail oh
LOL... Na serious matter him bring come grin grin
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by chris2face(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
LOL... Na serious matter him bring come grin grin
Abi but talk about he saying i do know some ladies got odour but not all women
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by DonroxyII: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
fineboynl:

when i romance some girls sometimes I notice something's which I perceived. it is a change of smell coming out from them, it has this vagina smell and i guess its the wetness moisture that mixed with bacteria and their pant.
Nah, except dirty Dorty unkempt girls .... VJ smell of some girls even have aroma of their body spray ..... Always tell ya girls to wipe their veejay with water after urination or poo and change their undies timely .... (Some girls change undies twice a day) ..... U won't find one damn unpleasant smell !
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by Bahddo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Big deal
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by milemimi93(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
I don't know how comfortable it is for some guys to create threads and talk about what isn't their business.
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
I don't know how comfortable it is for some guys to create threads and talk about what isn't their business.
slowpoke how is it not? who is marrying them and servicing the vagina?
Re: Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance by milemimi93(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
slowpoke how is it not? who is marrying them and servicing the vagina?
I never knew smelly pvssy is ur business. Likes attract likes... Keep rolling with dirty girls.
Best luck in ur pvssy business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do / See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky / Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.