Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? (16481 Views)

My Phone Uses Too Much Ram Size. / See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 / 8 Reasons Why People Root Their Android Smart Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by EagleScribes: 4:08pm On May 30, 2017
Eaa247:

exactly! computer systems started like dat. At a time a computer dat had 512MB of RAM was considered the best in d MKT
I won't b surprised if in the future a phone comes wit 10G of RAM.
the most beautiful things are yet to b created

Yes o. Reminds me of those days when floppy disks were the in things, until when ladies would die for any guy who had a flash drive hanging on his neck
Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by Repairnigeria(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2017
good Na good cash
Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by Iceberg3: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Someone shud pls explain RAM to some ppl o..they think its AGO or ewure..they are too sophisticated
Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by NwaAmaikpe: 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
Marxv:

Do you people believe in the Holy Spirit?

As long as money is involved or if you give me money.
I can believe in anything you want me to

1 Like

Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by donhils: 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
badbreathcure101:
because iphones have evolved to be very powerful and has achieved great processing capabilities..it will take an Android with real powerful Snapdragon processors n up to 8gig rams to match that... [/b]iPhones are Powerful than most pcs today[b] true or false??
I don't know about the bolded. I hope we all know that processors and RAM are quite different things? And in this thread we're talking about RAM and its management.
The major work of ram is to keep opened apps in the memory for easy access & multitasking, and that's where optimization comes in. If the manufacturer did a good job with their optimization, apps would run smoothly and will be well kept in the memory. People talk about iPhones as though they're flawless, I once used iPhone 6 with 1gb ram and there were glitches here and there from time to time.
Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by ROYH(m): 4:42am On May 31, 2017
KingRoot, KingoRoot, Have Tried Both, But Not Working, So I Read The Rooting Procedure For Its Model Exactly And Its Required PC...
fratermathy:

Have you tried KingRoot? It works 80% of the time.

In any case, you need a rooted phone to expand the RAM.
I knew About That Also @ The Bolded...
Thanks.
Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by Gsmbasics: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Frederick7:
Shit!! Damn!! I was thinking of the sallah ram! Mehn
Really, but when Sallah comes you won't still buy the ram.
Re: How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? by tosyne2much(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2017
fratermathy:
RAM can actually be increased easily with the aid of a couple of apps and a solid SD card or internal memory. I actually upgraded a phone of 1GB ram to 4GB and it was bae! wink grin
Go and sit down jawe bro cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2go Tutorials Here / Vmobile GPRS Settings: Send 'wapgprs' to 184! / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.