Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? (589 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by dmgr(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
I heard some guys having this argument just this evening,and I will really want to hear your own points of view on the above topic and don't forget to state your reason or rather reasons.
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by dmgr(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2017
CC:lala
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by NairalandCS(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2017
Wait lemme ask bobrisky grin
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by Kelly2713(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
let me ask dangote
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by HARDDON: 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
Itz like asking btw fathers n mothers , who is more important!

Every1 has his role.

What is d essense of life wit no special one to share wit?

But if it is friendship, ladies need us most! They cant stand each other.
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
Need the other in what way? It's a 50/50 deal. There wouldn't be population in the world today without a man & a woman. Hence I don't understand where you're getting at with your question.
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by NairalandCS(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:
Need the other in what way? It's a 50/50 deal. There wouldn't be population in the world today without a man & a woman. Hence I don't understand where you're getting at with your question.

Not in general, he means in a given relationship who is the needy one.
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by lashorrt(f): 10:00pm On May 29, 2017
Guys need ladies more than ladies need them to be honest.
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by FvckShiT(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
The dîçk needs thë fûçking pússy möre
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Not in general, he means in a given relationship who is the needy one.

Even then, I still think it's a half on half type scenario. I refuse to believe one needs the other more than the other needs them. What I believe is, we each play our own respective roles in the relationship or rather, we provide different "services". Traditionally, a man as provider & a woman as a nurturer. A man's strength is physical, while the woman brings the emotional aspect, to kinda balance the equation. Hard meets soft. Voila!
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by smardray(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2017
Bruh, lets forgeh dis topic.... Me i need money
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2017
Ain't the answer obvious??
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by firstking01(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2017
ZarZar:
Your analysis and assertions are based on the way south africans are cultured i supposed??...in nigerian here women i mean a large percentage of them depend on men for survival.
Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by NairalandCS(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Even then, I still think it's a half on half type scenario. I refuse to believe one needs the other more than the other needs them. What I believe is, we each play our own respective roles in the relationship or rather, we provide different "services". Traditionally, a man as provider & a woman as a nurturer. A man's strength is physical, while the woman brings the emotional aspect, to kinda balance the equation. Hard meets soft. Voila!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs The Other Most,men Or The Women? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 30, 2017
Do you mean in the context of a relationship? Or just the world in general? It's really an individual thing: Femi may need Funke more than Funke needs him; and Segun may need Seyi less than she needs him. People have unique things to offer each other, and not everyone may find value in your uniqueness.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex / 11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved / She Never Expected This On Her Wedding Day, But It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.