Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322760 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Felixjude(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
dozylala:
Pls guys this is a very very urgent plea..... I registered on d 1st of June and did my interview on day6.... But ever since d network has refused to upload my 5th interview answer so I get done with d stage1.... I have tried d cafe close to my location without success, pls anyone with a strong network connection should help upload my 5th interview so I don't miss out.
My number is 08060301513 (kindly send a whatsapp so I can drop my interview code)

Am currently facing same problem. Mine
uploaded 1-4 and getting to the 5th, after sometime it will say "there was error in uploading your interview, contact hirevue....." and this cycle has continued like 3 times now.

Please guys, can I possibly get a solution to this... Like writing to shell for another link or someone here helping me upload please... Am running nuts here. At least, let it be that I applied, if the love letter comes, no wahala.
Please help a brother if you have got a good network, I'd send my interview code. Thanks. 07032623352
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Preator: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2017
milliman:

Your village people at work again
Lols but I've never been to my village o.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vecharry(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Preator:

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lifehackmax(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
ollaxworld:
Hello guys, I need an Urgent response please.

I want to record the video on My Lenovo G50 Laptop but i keep receiving this error message both with or without earpiece. "We couldnt hear anything from your Microphone". Please how could this be resolved.

It is best if you do not use an earpiece or headset of any kind/type. Just use your laptops inbuilt microphone, where it is not working, use another laptop, borrow, get one anyhow but use a laptop. And for me cafe is a no-no, the noise and distraction may be uncontrollable.

The reason is that headset might make you look unserious, and take it in a well lit room/environment. If you have a sit-out or balcony, best location.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
harveybeaks:
Pls can someone that graduated in 2012 apply?

No harm in trying, know someone who finished in 2011 that applied and has not received a regret mail.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lexxyla: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
My love letter just finished loading 100% and was delivered at speed of light.

Thank you for your application and completing the online assessments.
This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time. On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closermatch to what we are looking for. A future career in energy We’re all constantly evolving and adapting, and if you’re still passionate about getting involved in our energy future, you can apply for the Shell Graduate Programme again in 12 months’ time. We welcome your continued interest in joining our team.

Goodluck to those who will make the cut.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Vecharry:

OMG see this Olodo rapata oju eja lomo je

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by JayHymn: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2017
I want to ask. Do I have to put on corporate for the video interview and also what do you guys think - are the interview questions pre-recorded?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sapphire23(f): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2017
sad Just got served the love letter..
Nawah o
God dey
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by MzSheila: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2017
what was your working style report like?
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Mehn....I think the 2 days regret mail theory is invalid now. I got a regret mail 4 days after I finished my stuff.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2017
It's me against shell and the useless network. Since yesterday , this has been the level of my upload. 3 finished loading, it took me to 2 again . 2 has been to 100% on two occasions and it's still the one loading. Who experienced this?

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
sapphire23:

Nawah o

God dey
take heart!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by noceedy4real: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
It's me against shell and the useless network. Since yesterday , this has been the level of my upload. 3 finished loading, it took me to 2 again . 2 has been to 100% on two occasions and it's still the one loading. Who experienced this?

Try using 4g network or wifi...or a good 3g
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
DreManuel:

Nothing stated.

But, If you are nonchalant like me, you may wear a Polo shirt.

If you are moderate, you may wear shirt and maybe tie.

If you are serious, you may wear a 3-piece suit with your shoes shined.

And if you are daring, you may wear Agbada.
grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ThatsHowWeRoll: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
sorry
sapphire23:

Nawah o

God dey
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bsharp: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Pls can someone give a breakdown on how to use the Hirevue app for the interview. I tried the practice interview but there's no option to listen to my recording to test my phone sound or audibility of my voice. Anyone with useful info? I'll like to take the real interview latest by tomorrow.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Bsharp:
Pls can someone give a breakdown on how to use the Hirevue app for the interview. I tried the practice interview but there's no option to listen to my recording to test my phone sound or audibility of my voice. Anyone with useful info? I'll like to take the real interview latest by tomorrow.
I'm having the same issue. I think the type of phone one uses also matters because some people used phone and didn't have any issue replaying the practice
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by pbayagbon: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
shell is not recruiting anything abeggi...na spirit them dey find ni...dem just dey waste pple MB do stupid video
how come nobody has gotten any reasonable response...are we all dull and have d same capabilities that we all get d same love letter
some programmed love letter
abeggi...tscheeeeeew
My father owns d land and everything in it...shell or no shell...He'll provide a better one for me

15 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ollaxworld: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
lifehackmax:

It is best if you do not use an earpiece or headset of any kind/type. Just use your laptops inbuilt microphone, where it is not working, use another laptop, borrow, get one anyhow but use a laptop. And for me cafe is a no-no, the noise and distraction may be uncontrollable.

The reason is that headset might make you look unserious, and take it in a well lit room/environment. If you have a sit-out or balcony, best location.

Thank you so much.
I appreciate, i would borrow my friends HP laptop. I appreciate.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by FryingPan: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
pbayagbon:
shell is not recruiting anything abeggi...na spirit them dey find ni...dem just dey waste pple MB do stupid video
how come nobody has gotten any reasonable response...are we all dull and have d same capabilities that we all get d same love letter
abeggi...tscheeeeeew
My father owns d land and everything in it...shell or no shell...He'll provide a better one for me

Calm down bruh, some of us never hear from shell. Besides I believe there are greater things ahead in stock for you
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by FryingPan: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

Your villa people at werk grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lnxxxxx(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2017
pbayagbon:
abeggi...tscheeeeeew

I have been reading and mostly ignoring people's comment but I think I should contribute now so that people can relax abit.

First, i seriously doubt shell will send any "success" mail till atleast 2 weeks after the deadline. The reason is that they don't have a standard cut off, they cut off will shift with how good the initial screening criteria is: if for example 10 take this cognitive test and they only need 1 person for the position and can only interview 5 people, they can decide to reject the bottom 5 and wait for more people to apply and see their score, they can keep rejecting the bottom people and maintain the top 5 till they are sure no more applications are coming in.

Also, I don't believe they have reviewed the interviews yet, just do the maths, 15 mins X the number of applicants, it's more likely this first screening is based on cognitive test or something else, the video interview would likely be screened later after reducing the number.

So my people just chill till atleast 2 week after the deadline, this is actually mostly based on the time line from the previous applications. Go and do your research on previous shell application timeline.

Goodluck peeps

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by applechekers: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
pbayagbon:
abeggi...tscheeeeeew

I think they are screening out now and people won't start getting success emails untill after the registration deadline passes.
That's why only rejection mails now.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Preator:

if the mountain does not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain.....

oga hold God tight

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is making it the 4th day after my tests. God abeg.

Currently occupied though, but Shell?? Anyway, God go favor me and us.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by FavouriteMe(f): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Why not disable other application like Facebook, twitter or WhatsApp, till you're through?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lnxxxxx:

I have been reading and mostly ignoring people's comment but I think I should contribute now so that people can relax abit.

First, i seriously doubt shell will send any "success" mail till atleast 2 weeks after the deadline. The reason is that they don't have a standard cut off, they cut off will shift with how good the initial screening criteria is: if for example 10 take this cognitive test and they only need 1 person for the position and can only interview 5 people, they can decide to reject the bottom 5 and wait for more people to apply and see their score, they can keep rejecting the bottom people and maintain the top 5 till they are sure no more applications are coming in.

Also, I don't believe they have reviewed the interviews yet, just do the maths, 15 mins X the number of applicants, it's more likely this first screening is based on cognitive test or something else, the video interview would likely be screened later after reducing the number.

So my people just chill till atleast 2 week after the deadline, this is actually mostly based on the time line from the previous applications. Go and do your research on previous shell application timeline.

Goodluck peeps

You smart bro.. I dash you this car plus the jet too

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Fredoh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys.
Could anyone help me with the aptitude test questions please.
Thanks in advance for your kind gesture!
Fredoh1170@gmail.m
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fredoh:
Hi guys.
Fredoh1170@gmail.m

You don't need any past jaguns just work on your speed the questions are basic abi u need past question to know that Obi is a boy and Simbi is a girli no.. wish you success my fellow shell staff God willing
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by athorello(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fredoh:
Hi guys.
Fredoh1170@gmail.m
You no dey pity for those wey dey get love letter upandan, do I still dey hope and pray for the best. You get mind still dey hask for help. This competition is stiff o cos I'm seeing average of 1.5 slots per job role if not less.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.