Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323306 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lnxxxxx(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2017
majekdom2:
Correct @ fire If you know how the industry works, recruits don't really work on rigs... Like daily work on rig. There are various departments, well engineering and production are departments that may be involved with rigs. The rest may not really have businesses with rigs. If you truly in this industry, you will know that FID for Bonga south west is on the way, so you should expect them to recruit. I wasn't trying to brag by metioning shell's employees. I sabi dem, no mean say na me. One can know hundreds of people somewhere, the fact remains it is not you. I only wanted to point the fact that they have bench marks and if you meet up, you can get it but that they will compromise their standards to go for the "available" then you need to do your research again. It's always on merit. Like someone rightly said, regret mails coming in at the moment is being sent by a Robot and that's because they have set a bench mark for every of the test that has been taken. I mentioned foreign degree because you mentioned Mckinsey and GE. Yes, Mckinsey have got preference for those degrees and MBA

Morning bro
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Fredoh(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2017
I did my test last night and I still await feedback.

Let me take my time to warn the shell robot that is sending people regret mails here and there.
Mr robot please stop the regret, we Nigerians are an embodiment of talent skills and resilience. Make you de think twice before sending that letter.
On a more serious note, I just got this:
Who else got it?
It's a kinda response to the hirevue interview.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by 9jayes: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
please can i refresh the page if my last video interview didnt come up?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Browncity: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
The funniest thing about this thread is I doubt if anyone made research about Shell in the first mail sent. it's almost 7 days since I received my assessment links but I haven't done it because am still on a strong research about them. Am doing my assessment 2mao because entering shell is like heaven on earth. you all should always be patient. God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maymaymabelbro9: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2017
@browncity good job but remember it was stated in the mail.to do the test in preferably 5 days

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
The funniest thing about this thread is I doubt if anyone made research about Shell in the first mail sent. it's almost 7 days since I received my assessment links but I haven't done it because am still on a strong research about them. Am doing my assessment 2mao because entering shell is like heaven on earth. you all should always be patient. God help us all

What do you need the "strong research" for in the preliminary assessments sent to you and the rest of us? To do the simple math/verbal or abstract, or to answer your work preference questions? I doubt if it will help you to answer more than one question in the video interview and that is; "Why do you want to join Shell?". I'm all for doing one's home work, but in this case of this Rolling type of Recruitment, delay can be dangerous! Good luck buddy!

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle".~ Abraham Lincoln

16 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by 9jayes: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2017
DONE, I'M EXPECTING A LOVE LETTER AS USUAL
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maymaymabelbro9: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
9jayes:
DONE, I'M EXPECTING A LOVE LETTER AS USUAL
so much negativity
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by unamdi(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
Totally agree with you... We are on the same page... Good luck tomorrow bro

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by iamwhizdom: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2017
DreManuel:

What do you need the "strong research" for in the preliminary assessments sent to you and the rest of us? To do the simple math/verbal or abstract, or to answer your work preference questions? I doubt if it will help you to answer more than one question in the video interview and that is; "Why do you want to join Shell?". I'm all for doing one's home work, but in this case of this Rolling type of Recruitment, delay can be dangerous! Good luck buddy!

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle".~ Abraham Lincoln

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Hardeysoye: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2017
I just got the link for the interview now...I didn't receive any assessment link. Pls who else got this?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Browncity: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yeah you are all right. Well that's the fourth mail I got from them... Was hasty in Unilever application and I got a love letter. Success to us all

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by benque: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
pbayagbon:
shell is not recruiting anything abeggi...na spirit them dey find ni...dem just dey waste pple MB do stupid video
how come nobody has gotten any reasonable response...are we all dull and have d same capabilities that we all get d same love letter
some programmed love letter
abeggi...tscheeeeeew
My father owns d land and everything in it...shell or no shell...He'll provide a better one for me

Abi o. My friend just told me that she didn't make it. And this lady has a first class. All this one na just smoke and mirrors

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olagunjumariah: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you need a well articulated draft of how best to answer the video interview questions, given the time limit and technicalities of the questions, hit me up at
olagunjumariah@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayandesamuel: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Truth be told. The guy/girl is awesome. He spent his time giving me d secrets of rightly answering those personality test questions, and upon taking the test, my feedback was all positive. I just gave a little something sha. lol. I recommend him for anyone who is yet to take his test
olagunjumariah:
If you need a well articulated draft of how best to answer the video interview questions, given the time limit and technicalities of the questions, hit me up at
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jig5aw(f): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
I graduated late in 2012, my degree was awarded in 2013. when was your degree awarded?
harveybeaks:
Pls can someone that graduated in 2012 apply?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Abdulbaaqi21: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
My working style report is not encouraging... love letter loading
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Onyi2008: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
In the appilcation form, written *State/Region/Province Nigeria is not showing in the list there. PLEASE, WHAT SHOULD I USE OR SELECT? PLEASE. I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
ayandesamuel:
Truth be told. The guy/girl is awesome. He spent his time giving me d secrets of rightly answering those personality test questions, and upon taking the test, my feedback was all positive. I just gave a little something sha. lol. I recommend him for anyone who is yet to take his test

Gba gban they are here again(dammy krane people)

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
u are still a fresh graduate. I used to do like u back den

19 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Browncity: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=usqoh post=57414323] u are still a fresh graduate. I used to do like u back den[/quoteQ

Won't let you bring me down to your level.... Success to you

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Browncity post=57414966][/quote]
sorry. I dont mean to hurt u

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjohn(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
For as many who had not done dia video sessions yet, I HIGHLY recommend u to contact the mentioned for the helpful tips provided.

Assured; The little u don't know, my sink ur ship.
wink

olagunjumariah:
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guys pls help. I uploaded my CV and cover letter, BT I can't get to the next stage wen I click on save and continue
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hamzeiy: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
milliman:
People wanna eat me up cause I mentioned the name of Allah well that was much expected. Ya Allah use this one take bless me with success mail tomorrow.
ameen oh..my quickly mention the name of ALLAH TO.
SUCCESS IS OURS BI IZNI LAH
AMEEN

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Charliebwoi: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
If you researched very well as you claimed, you would have stumbled upon a line where they said it is ideal to finish stage one of the assessment early because the position you are applying for might get filled up. And also that it is best if you do the test within the first five days of submitting your application.

13 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Phorlorunso: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
Lol. Research on how to answer simple arithmetic and words and opposite? Even Shell themselves advised to do the assessment withing 5 days of receiving test invite

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
hahaha "strong research" indeed..... So according to you people that did theirs earlier didn't do "strong research". Your mentality makes me laugh..... Keep giving excuses as to why you've not done it u hear?..... It's either because you are lazy or scared or even both.... Shell that advised that you do the test within 5days of receiving the mail are stupid abi Keep deceiving yourself. Mr serious student. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Browncity: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
hahaha "strong research" indeed..... So according to you people that did theirs earlier didn't do "strong research". Your mentality makes me laugh..... Keep giving excuses as to why you've not done it u hear?..... It's either because you are lazy or scared or even both.... Shell that advised that you do the test within 5days of receiving the mail are stupid abi Keep deceiving yourself. Mr serious student. grin grin

love letter
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:

love letter
is your portion.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by FryingPan: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
is your portion.

grin grin grin grin grin lmao

You pple will not kee me on this thread cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by obshzl: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Relaxing and patiently waiting for love letter shockedgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.