Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) (7627 Views)

Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by sunnywinter(f): 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
Helen Ruth Elam Van Winkle (born July 18, 1928 in Hazard, Kentucky), better known as Baddiewinkle or Baddie Winkle, is an American internet personality. She became an Internet sensation at the age of eighty-five. Her social media tag line—"Stealing Your Man Since 1928"—has become a popular saying for teens and young adults.

She has gathered a following after initially getting help from her great granddaughter, Kennedy Lewis, to upload an image to Twitter, while wearing her great-granddaughter's clothes. She was subsequently followed by Rihanna, and now has a worldwide following. In 201 she reached three million followers on Instagram. She currently lives in Knoxville, Tennessee, and has appeared on The Today Show, Australia.

Baddiewinkle has eight grandchildren who range in age from the birth years of 1968 to 1999 and three great-grandchildren.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by sunnywinter(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2017
more

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2017
Is her body plastic I don't understand this kind of old body

Chai! this woman slayed when she was young, she don't wanna quit anymore, she should be thinking of where she is going to not where she is coming from

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by sunnywinter(f): 3:17pm On May 30, 2017

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2017
how we go call dis one now.....granny slaydragon cheesy.
by the way wey those guys wey dey look for greencard mummies to marry grin.food don land ooo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by MDsambo: 3:24pm On May 30, 2017
Op abeg add graphic photo to the title

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:
how we go call dis one now.....granny slaydragon cheesy.
by the way wey those guys wey dey look for greencard mummies to marry grin.food don land ooo grin

KENNYID17 must be here, this one is a GRAN SAHARA DESERT grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

hahaha this one is too much for kenny na.this one na ancestor cheesy.anyway this lady would have been slashing men"s zippers in her younger days cheesy cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
Lol, I love this grandma. I wanna be as cool as she is when I grow up grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by KennyID17(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin angry angry angry embarassed embarassed tongue

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
SlayGrandma grin cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Brown14: 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
where is the "hotness" here biko

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, I love this grandma. I wanna be as cool as she is when I grow up grin

Lol she's the type that will die happy and free, no fu*ks given at all grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2017
expired white mama. What is this?

Got better shape than most naija babes.... Our young girls just pack fat full everywhere
Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol she's the type that will die happy and free, no fu*ks given at all grin

Ha! Exactly! She's out of control in a big way.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
He skin is repulsive angry
Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by simplyhonest(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
this granny is happy for real.... I wish her great health
Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by sunnywinter(f): 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
He skin is repulsive angry
She's going to be 90 next year. How is her skin supposed to look?

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
warri boix mind to climb dis baddo winklegrin as far as GREEN CARD N DOLLARS IS INVOLVED; D
Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by smardray(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2017
She's cool..but pls don't show any pics of her bare boobs..
Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by ThatCEO: 5:00pm On May 30, 2017
MDsambo:
Op abeg add graphic photo to the title

As long as you are not planning to sleep with her, there is nothing graphic about an 85year old woman with wrinkled skin.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2017
sunnywinter:

She's going to be 90 next year. How is her skin supposed to look?
Yes She's 90 and shouldn't be showing dat much skin!
Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:13pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Ha! Exactly! She's out of control in a big way.

She should join these young ladies grin

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

She should join these young ladies grin

LMFAO. K'gugo'thandayo. These are the ones that get accused of flying with a loaf of bread at night tongue I really wonder why some don't become lethargic with age

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. K'gugo'thandayo. These are the ones that get accused of flying with a loaf of bread at night tongue I really wonder why some don't become lethargic with age

Lol, yeah hey. Do you belive some of these stories about these flying gogos grin.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah hey. Do you belive some of these stories about these flying gogos grin.

Yho wena, I really don't know hey. But there's no smoke without fire mos. So there must be some truth to the urban legend.

Yazi, another guy from home that hanged himself in December, they say he knocks on his brother's window at night, asking for cigarettes. So bathi they're planning to catch him. I heard from my cousin yesterday. Andoyika! How can you not believe when you hear scary stuff like that? Creepy

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2017
Peper them gang leader,but her skin don dey irritate me sha

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Lionessza(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Yho wena, I really don't know hey. But there's no smoke without fire mos. So there must be some truth to the urban legend.

Yazi, another guy from home that hanged himself in December, they say he knocks on his brother's window at night, asking for cigarettes. So bathi they're planning to catch him. I heard from my cousin yesterday. Andoyika! How can you not believe when you hear scary stuff like that? Creepy

Exactly. Tjo that's super scary, I've heard scary stories like that. Mna I remember when we were kids we sneaked into our town's public pool and there were 9 of us 4 drowned and dissappeard and were found in the Butterworth dam hours after a long search. So there were rumors around our street uba bathathiwe and hey we started hearing kids playing bengqingqiza in all of our houses grin that was some scary ish and it got worse there were knocks on Windows and doors and hayke I couldn't take i started sleeping with my parents angry. Until my father brainwashed me uba haysuka ngotsotsi abasileyo aba lollll. One of the girls who drowned wayenamafufunyana and kowabo they used to wake up kuphekiwe after her death cheesy. And her mom claimed to have seen her leaving the house at night , we can never know if she truly did or just hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Exactly. Tjo that's super scary, I've heard scary stories like that. Mna I remember when we were kids we sneaked into our town's public pool and there were 9 of us 4 drowned and dissappeard and were found in the Butterworth dam hours after a long search. So there were rumors around our street uba bathathiwe and hey we started hearing kids playing bengqingqiza in all of our houses grin that was some scary ish and it got worse there were knocks on Windows and doors and hayke I couldn't take i started sleeping with my parents angry. Until my father brainwashed me uba haysuka ngotsotsi abasileyo aba lollll. One of the girls who drowned wayenamafufunyana and kowabo they used to wake up kuphekiwe after her death cheesy. And her mom claimed to have seen her leaving the house at night , we can never know if she truly did or just hallucinating.

Hayi wena! Worse it's night time, I'll be thinking about this stuff when I have to go to bed lol. Lawd , things zalomhlaba. Smh

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:04pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Hayi wena! Worse it's night time, I'll be thinking about this stuff when I have to go to bed lol. Lawd , things zalomhlaba. Smh

Hahahaha i know right and I had a lot of coffee today so it's me and insomnia and thinking about ugly gogos riding on a loaf of bread grin damn.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i know right and I had a lot of coffee today so it's me and insomnia and thinking about ugly gogos riding on a loaf of bread grin damn.

LMAO. Gogo on a saucer or teaspoon. Ja nne. Some of it is funny. I wonder how true it is.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:28pm On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Gogo on a saucer or teaspoon. Ja nne. Some of it is funny. I wonder how true it is.

How would you react if you found out grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Liked Or Had A Crush On? / Having Sex With My Son, Is The Most Incredible Thing – Mother (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.