Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! (6278 Views)

A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 3:52pm On May 30, 2017
***Say "YEA" 2 Fvck,"NO" to Abortions***WORD***

(CAPsLOCK OFF)

Ok Amaka is a Lucky gal,,,she's blessed ENDOWEDICALLY (daz an advanced word e never dey dictionary yet)..Boys go down on their kneels whenever they see her comin..there was one time she was coming n my New Yoruba friend Tayo saw her and wanted 2 prostrate buh I slapped him 2 stop,,,he should go n do dat wen am nt around,,,she was not happy 4 wat I did sha,,buh I didn't give a fvck cos am a fresh jigga if she like we go Unfriend den I will sharpaly replace her with Tolu,,her papa na navy I go dey chop navy money..N besides Tolu is more nicer dan her...Buh I no like Tolu she's too daft 4 my liking..she no even sabi eat friend rice,,aND it's good 2 know how to eat fried rice...

Ok Incase yur wondering,,,,Amaka is my Ex's bestie n Tolu a neighbour..N we live in the same area Daz y we still close....I know most of y'all be wondering why Amaka still roll with her friend's Ex boyfrnd buh it's jst dah she likes me too,,,she thinks of me everyday,,,She was the happiest gal ever the day she heard I broke up with Ogbonna my Ex,,,she wana taste a clean fresh cassava,,,she can't wait 2 have me...She gives me signs n treats me fine buh I take it as friend thing,,,,,,,until yesternight I wouldn't have known dah Amaka is dying 4 a nigga.....

So she invited me 4 her birthday party last night n wen I got there she came out to welcome me n her backside was looking so Dearing in d gown she was wearing,,,,n it was looking soft n inviting I was so tempted 2 touch buh her boyfrnd is my Guy I can't betray him,,,he is a nice guy too he buys me suya n drinks every saturday wen we are watching match n he dash small pikins money whenever they come 2 him,,,n he doesn't miss church,,...All these was big reasons 4 me not 2 go close 2 Amaka,...buh unfortunately Amaka was thinkin diffrnt,she had her plans n she showered me with drinks till I got semi drunk,,,,n u know how e dey be wen yur kinda drunk,,,everything around u feels irie...fastforward We went out and sat in a corner gisting like we always do...buh yesternight was diffrnt cos befor u knw we started smooching n kissin n rubbin n befor I know I slipped my fingers down n touched her panties,,,shifted d material one side n slid a finger in her hot punny..."fieewk fieeuk fiuk piuuk" was d sound comin out of d tight hole,..So I removed the 3 fingers I shook in her hot pussy 4 her 2 lick and it was smelling..my fingers were smelling like Ewedu soap..n I saw something like Ewedu leaf on my fingers n I was like"bae did u eat Ewedu?"...buh she said she hasn't eaten Ewedu in her life befor n she wud never eat cos she don't like it...Buh her pussy was havin Ewedu leaf,,,Hw possible was dat??...pussy havin Ewedu Soap smell,,N Eweddu leaf kilode??...she made me hate Ewedu now I won't have 2 eat Eweddu again cos it will remind me of the smell...N Ewedu is my best soap,,,hw could she do dat 2 me It's Not Fair..it's not so fair..Honestly it's so not fair!!..She no try

2 Likes

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2017

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by SoftP(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
RAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 4:04pm On May 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

na U pikin U DEY BEAT LIKE dah??See AS D BOY DIRTY U HAVE A DIRTY BOY!..U no even buy am clothes

1 Like

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by smardray(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
I'm jealous of the people that don't knw u...are u always this stupid or actually making a special effort today?...

5 Likes

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
smardray:
I'm jealous of the people that don't knw u...are u always this stupid or actually making a special effort today?...
So U Been Followin mE All Thiz Whyle..Do U HAVE A JOB??
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
na U pikin U DEY BEAT LIKE dah??See AS D BOY DIRTY U HAVE A DIRTY BOY!..U no even buy am clothes
lol
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by smardray(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
My Frnd iF U ASK ME NA WHO I GO ask??..u KNW WaT?..Abeg help mr ASK UR PUSSi DAh kuesion mAybe It Will KNW...
See why birth control is essential... People jst birth, they dont care if it's an animal or human...oga o

3 Likes

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions

1 Like

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Headlesschicken(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2017
cow
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
Headlesschicken:
cow
HeadLessChick
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Abortions
mY GUY Wetin Do U WeY U DeY Cover Mouth??
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
mY GUY Wetin Do U WeY U DeY Cover Mouth??
ur story jus weak me shocked

3 Likes

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

ur story jus weak me shocked
Weak U Ko,,,Abi U Dey Do Break Dance with Ur Guys!..See D one WEY WEAR White Vest 4 Back,,.

1 Like

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by lhawarl1(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2017
Like seriously?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
Weak U Ko,,,Abi U Dey Do Break Dance with Ur Guys!..See D one WEY WEAR White Vest 4 Back,,.

u dis guy grin

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
lhawarl1:
Like seriously?
U won't STOP Stealin People's Pishure upandan...u Diz Boi
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by lhawarl1(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
U won't STOP Stealin People's Pishure upandan...u Diz Boi

tribe: A YORUBA AND PROBABLY IMMATURE
age range: NOT DETERMINED YET
stupidy level: LOADING..... PLEASE WAIT...

1 Like

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
lhawarl1:

tribe: A YORUBA AND PROBABLY IMMATURE
age range: NOT DETERMINED YET
*stupidy level*: LOADING..... PLEASE WAIT...
Ok Thakiu Ma
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by IdeyFindWife: 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
smardray:

hahahahaha, even the brand of id1ocy is going out of fashion sef.

Don't you think he should be mummified so coming generations can see what stoopid looked like in 2017 Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by iaamxavier(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2017
Why are people this stewpid like this thread is very disgusting
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Abortions: 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
iaamxavier:
Why are people this stewpid like this thread is very disgusting
Pls Come Agaiin
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by clerkent(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2017
Abortion your stupid is the stupid other stupids aspire to be like.you think you are doing me continue.anuofia.
Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by lhawarl1(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

hahahahaha, even the brand of id1ocy is going out of fashion sef.

Don't you think he should be mummified so coming generations can see what stoopid looked like in 2017 Nigeria?

subhana laha!!! Choii!! Guy you wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by iweecureyou: 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
***Say "YEA" 2 Fvck,"NO" to Abortions***WORD***

(CAPsLOCK OFF)

Ok Amaka is a Lucky gal,,,she's blessed ENDOWEDICALLY (daz an advanced word e never dey dictionary yet)..Boys go down on their kneels whenever they see her comin..there was one time she was coming n my New Yoruba friend Tayo saw her and wanted 2 prostrate buh I slapped him 2 stop,,,he should go n do dat wen am nt around,,,she was not happy 4 wat I did sha,,buh I didn't give a fvck cos am a fresh jigga if she like we go Unfriend den I will sharpaly replace her with Tolu,,her papa na navy I go dey chop navy money..N besides Tolu is more nicer dan her...Buh I no like Tolu she's too daft 4 my liking..she no even sabi eat friend rice,,aND it's good 2 know how to eat fried rice...

Ok Incase yur wondering,,,,Amaka is my Ex's bestie n Tolu a neighbour..N we live in the same area Daz y we still close....I know most of y'all be wondering why Amaka still roll with her friend's Ex boyfrnd buh it's jst dah she likes me too,,,she thinks of me everyday,,,She was the happiest gal ever the day she heard I broke up with Ogbonna my Ex,,,she wana taste a clean fresh cassava,,,she can't wait 2 have me...She gives me signs n treats me fine buh I take it as friend thing,,,,,,,until yesternight I wouldn't have known dah Amaka is dying 4 a nigga.....

So she invited me 4 her birthday party last night n wen I got there she came out to welcome me n her backside was looking so Dearing in d gown she was wearing,,,,n it was looking soft n inviting I was so tempted 2 touch buh her boyfrnd is my Guy I can't betray him,,,he is a nice guy too he buys me suya n drinks every saturday wen we are watching match n he dash small pikins money whenever they come 2 him,,,n he doesn't miss church,,...All these was big reasons 4 me not 2 go close 2 Amaka,...buh unfortunately Amaka was thinkin diffrnt,she had her plans n she showered me with drinks till I got semi drunk,,,,n u know how e dey be wen yur kinda drunk,,,everything around u feels irie...fastforward We went out and sat in a corner gisting like we always do...buh yesternight was diffrnt cos befor u knw we started smooching n kissin n rubbin n befor I know I slipped my fingers down n touched her panties,,,shifted d material one side n slid a finger in her hot punny..."fieewk fieeuk fiuk piuuk" was d sound comin out of d tight hole,..So I removed the 3 fingers I shook in her hot pussy 4 her 2 lick and it was smelling..my fingers were smelling like Ewedu soap..n I saw something like Ewedu leaf on my fingers n I was like"bae did u eat Ewedu?"...buh she said she hasn't eaten Ewedu in her life befor n she wud never eat cos she don't like it...Buh her pussy was havin Ewedu leaf,,,Hw possible was dat??...pussy havin Ewedu Soap smell,,N Eweddu leaf kilode??...she made me hate Ewedu now I won't have 2 eat Eweddu again cos it will remind me of the smell...N Ewedu is my best soap,,,hw could she do dat 2 me It's Not Fair..it's not so fair..Honestly it's so not fair!!..She no try
bus i wee advecises u to visit www.yabaleft.com/howtocuremadnesswithoutleavingurcomfort undecided

1 Like

Re: Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww! by Nobody: 2:47am On May 31, 2017
WTF! The OP lacks sufficient White Matter as large chunks of his melted brain were used to draw tribal marks for him as a baby. Imbeciile.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Normally Pose This Way / Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) / Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.