Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out (6263 Views)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by anyicash(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
A woman has shared a rather
intriguing story about her
husband’s obsession with her
v*gina every night. The woman shared her story with stunned online readers explaining
that her husband has an obsession
that is quite bizarre.
According to her, the man cannot
sleep without sucking her private part. Below is how she put it:
Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in.
My husband cannot sleep if he
doesn’t suck my v*gina. It’s a serious
habit and I have learnt to live with it.
We have Been married for 2 years
now. If he travels, I go with him just
because of this. We don’t have kids
yet. When I’m on my period we mak arrangement for a girl he can suck
before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.
I once arranged for one girl but she
doesn’t have clitoris cos of
circumcision so it was hard for her to cum so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t
cum. I had to take her back and that
night went out to look for someone.
When I came back without anybody
his eyes were just red and he said I
should go and wash my period
thoroughly and come and lie down
which I did so that he can suck and
sleep. Is anybody going through this?
I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my
puna anymore.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by joystickextend1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Huh..interesting..
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Every body comman chichumchin. wonders will never end.

Anyways, after a hard day, hubby gotta sip a lil juice.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by rumenase(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
anyicash:
A woman has shared a rather
intriguing story about her
husband’s obsession with her
v*gina every night. The woman shared her story with stunned online readers explaining
that her husband has an obsession
that is quite bizarre.
According to her, the man cannot
sleep without sucking her private part. Below is how she put it:
Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in.
My husband cannot sleep if he
doesn’t suck my v*gina. It’s a serious
habit and I have learnt to live with it.
We have Been married for 2 years
now. If he travels, I go with him just
because of this. We don’t have kids
yet. When I’m on my period we mak arrangement for a girl he can suck
before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.
I once arranged for one girl but she
doesn’t have clitoris cos of
circumcision so it was hard for her to cum so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t
cum. I had to take her back and that
night went out to look for someone.
When I came back without anybody
his eyes were just red and he said I
should go and wash my period
thoroughly and come and lie down
which I did so that he can suck and
sleep. Is anybody going through this?
I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my
puna anymore.

Hahahahaha demonic man
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmm...wonders shall never end
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by izaray(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
In Psquare voice...U d see danger.... Wahala dey sad

1 Like

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
There is no pleasing some women.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Dasherz(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
my ears have seen it all

my eyes have heard it all

my mouth will smell the fury of a night without puna to suck

and my nose will taste the disgust of blood dripping from it when she menstruates

who just understood what I posted cos personally I don't cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by IAMSASHY(f): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided shuuu!!! u even hv 2 go 2 d extent of arranging anoda gal??, I seriously need 2 faint

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
He sucks , wahala

He no suck , wahala

Wetin woman want sef ?

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by iamJ(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
sabi guy wink

Eat it all up grin
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Which kind mumu lie be this..

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaa

It's Cute that he goes down on u but this one is too much.. U even went to arrange babe for him.. i don't even know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
The last part got me lmao!! She said there's nothing left in her vagina anymore. Hahahaha
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Harwoyeez(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
see gobe ooooo grin
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by deafeyez: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided shuuu!!! u even hv 2 go 2 d extent of arranging anoda gal??, I seriously need 2 faint

No faint there, come here.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Airforce1:
He sucks , wahala

He no suck , wahala

Wetin woman want sef ?

They want suck and don't suck kiss
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

See as you just open breast for profile picture

All these kids sef
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Airforce1:

See as you just open breast for profile picture

All these kids sef

Airforcce1 na your breast.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Sagamaje(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Young men won't heed to the advice that sucking brings bad mouth disease
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Airforce1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

lol
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fake story
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by BabbanBura(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

you never see buyer up to now? - where the bo.oby customers, come take this one as jara since una no wan price am

1 Like

Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

you never see buyer up to now? - where the bo.oby customers, come take this one as jara since una no wan price am

I no want sell the breast
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Swiftstix(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
IAMSASHY:
���As in eeh the thing tire me.. Can't the woman run and leave the man?
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by youngderek1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

u look really nice in ur dp
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
youngderek1:
u look really nice in ur dp

Thanks ooooh
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by BabbanBura(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

ah u no wan sell that one? Wetin u wan sell wey mek u take use the breast dey do advert?
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

ah u no wan sell that one? Wetin u wan sell wey mek u take use the breast dey do advert?

Is just a picture nothing else.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT? I can Seein Somethin On Your Profile thats Good Enough To make A Man's head Rotate Wrongly cool
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT? I can Seein Somethin On Your Profile thats Good Enough To make A Man's head Rotate Wrongly cool

Deadrat you again.
Re: Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

make Una leave This Girl for Me na

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls / Wow Pictures! 44 Years Old SA Celeb At Petrol Station In Nothing But Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.