Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. (5086 Views)

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Migration: The Long Road To Canada / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by dacovajnr: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see? I was right! Just show VO your NL threads, lobatan. Ni visa ba de. grin
Iru thread ti wan ma tin ri e re undecided
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by VickyRotex(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Iru thread ti wan ma tin ri e re undecided

lol. Kini mose? Iru thread wo ni won man tin ri eyin? angry
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by dacovajnr: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Kini mose? Iru thread wo ni won man tin ri eyin? angry
O ti se nkan kan...mio ni favourite..sugbon tie undecided undecided
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by VickyRotex(f): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
O ti se nkan kan...mio ni favourite..sugbon tie undecided undecided

What language is this undecided
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by dacovajnr: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

What language is this undecided
Ooo! Finally o ti ditch ede ilu tie undecided
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by VickyRotex(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ooo! Finally o ti ditch ede ilu tie undecided

cheesy You know I speak Yoruba better! angry

Kini "Mio ni favourite, sugbon tie" Is that a complete Yoruba sentence? undecided
Re: What You Really Need To Know About Migration Throughout The History Of Mankind. by dacovajnr: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy You know I speak Yoruba better! angry

Kini "Mio ni favourite, sugbon tie" Is that a complete Yoruba sentence? undecided
Ofcourse you speak better than most ppl, but definitely not me tongue.I actually meant yours is different..

See on the other side, mo fe bere ibeere kan lowo e.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEMA Receives Another 164 Stranded Nigerians From Libya / My Trip To Switzerland & Italy | First Stop FIFA Museum / Nigerians Living In Nepal How Did You Secure Your Travelling Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.