Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage (76431 Views)

Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 30, 2017
nawa o...ko si arugbo ni ghana
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
Awwww.
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Luminee(f): 11:25pm On May 30, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
After 35 years of marriage with four children and four grandchildren, former secondary school teacher, Mr Kolawole and his evergreen wife got their dreamed destination photo session in Canada... courtesy of their photographer son, Jide Kola.

In their son Jide’s words, he said;

“KOK and his sweetheart had the destination prewedding session they never had.”

We present #BollyKolly82

Photo Credit: Jide Kola Photography

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/after-35-years-of-marriage-nigerian.html?m=1

Truly like they say, husband and wife will resemble each other after many years in marriage

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Rozaybb(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2017
NairalandCS:
Na wa o. Pre-wedding photos after marriage ?

Wetin remain ? Small time na pre-death photos.

Lubbish!
haba y do Nigerians hate like this!!..? no wonder we aren't moving forward in our thinking
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2017
This is super sweet kiss
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Rozaybb(f): 11:42pm On May 30, 2017
emeijeh:
And I ask.. ...do we even know what "pre" means?

What has "pre" got to do with these photos? !
mumu ode!!...its something dey have always dreamt of doing....

2 Likes

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 12:12am On May 31, 2017
Did they postponed their wedding? I don't understand, after 35 years they were in marriage, they didn't had wedding? Op u r on oyo ooooooooo...
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Bamz(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2017
careytommy7:
Good kid for spending his money on his parents after what they went through to send him to school

Lol nice comment except that Jide isn't a kid anymore wink

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Duru009(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2017
I gues their children must be successful
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Akansilewax: 1:33am On May 31, 2017
I tank God for dier marriage, not like celebrities afta 6mon they divorce... Tonto and mercy aigbe come nd see love. Wizkid, Davido i wanna see yhur pre-wedding photos not baby mama pics
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Sparkle777(f): 1:37am On May 31, 2017
After years of living together, they just look like each other. Same colour, same shape, same chemistry, same steps, same everything. Good for them.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 1:39am On May 31, 2017
LOLO
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Ojidouble: 1:42am On May 31, 2017
Dem fyn sha
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 2:17am On May 31, 2017
MurphyTheory99:
Looks as if she the face make up after the first 3pictures to make look alot younger. Good to see though that they are capable of having fun after 35years of serious gbege.

Lol! Does this woman look like someone dt uses makeup to u? She didn't use makeup for the close up pictures, it's now d one dt they're faraway theyll use makeup.
In d outside pictures she is wearing jeans and a coat so obviously looks slimmer dn d bulky asooke she wore on her lace.

If u look at her skin properly in d first pics, she doesn't look dt old. It's d outfit dt aged her.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by ddeola: 2:18am On May 31, 2017
Many many more blissful and glorious years together to the couple in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Edum13656: 3:12am On May 31, 2017
emeijeh:
And I ask.. ...do we even know what "pre" means?

What has "pre" got to do with these photos? !

abi... bad grammar. e suppose b 'post'.
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by reiddecuti: 3:13am On May 31, 2017
Cool
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by nelsonguru: 3:24am On May 31, 2017
lovely pictures. It's better late than never.
nigeria newspaper
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Curiouscity(m): 3:25am On May 31, 2017
Any pictures taken by husband and wife to-be are pre-wedding pictures to Nairalanders. Now it has grown to include any pictures by couples, even many years after marriage.

What is the craze about this pre-wedding pictures? I didn't hear about it till about 3-4yrs ago.

All these hypes about weddings could be one of the reasons marriages hardly last these days. Divorce left right center. The ones that are still together cheat on each other at every given opportunity. A friend recently opined that less than 10% of couples in Nigeria are faithful to each other. Why hype what will eventually collapse?

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Curiouscity(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2017
Rozaybb:
haba y do Nigerians hate like this!!..? no wonder we aren't moving forward in our thinking

So correcting the grammar means hating? What is pre in a wedding that happened 35yrs ago. Shouldn't it be a celebration of successful marriage?

For una indomie generation everything na trend even when e no fit.

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by iluvpomo(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2017
How lovely, my runs girl has been disturbing me for the same .... i always say 'tomorrow' tongue
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Burgerlomo: 3:42am On May 31, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by yinkslinks(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2017
Hmmm nice deeper life love
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Daboomb: 4:06am On May 31, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
After 35 years of marriage with four children and four grandchildren, former secondary school teacher, Mr Kolawole and his evergreen wife got their dreamed destination photo session in Canada... courtesy of their photographer son, Jide Kola.

In their son Jide’s words, he said;

“KOK and his sweetheart had the destination prewedding session they never had.”

We present #BollyKolly82

Photo Credit: Jide Kola Photography

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/after-35-years-of-marriage-nigerian.html?m=1

Wait o, you mean these two have been married for 35years, with such many children (who are probably married too!)..... and they still look so handsome and beautiful? shocked shocked

Where is my in-law, l want a REFUND! angry angry grin grin

Honestly, when l say we need to return to the ways of our Fathers and Mothers, people think l am old-school.

- But tell me, do you think this woman (Mother) is the sort that drags equality with her husband in the house?
- Do you think, looking at her, that she is the type that say fifty words/minute, when her husband says just five words?
- Do you think she is the type that goes on FaceBook, Instagram and other Social media platforms to tell every single fart the husband makes?
- Do you think she is the type that dresses and exposes her bwest and 'private butty', just to prove she is beautiful..l mean, just look at her smile!
- Do you think she is the type that would say "No food for her husband just because he came home late?
- Do you think she is the type that nags her husband, day and night....judging by how Peaceful the man looks?
- Do you think she is the type that goes clubbing and drinks beer like fish drinks water?
- Look at her dressing, did you see her exposing any parts of her body that are supposed to be seen only by her husband?

After 35years, do you see the "love looks" she still gives her 'guy'?
lf l bet that these two will be lovers for as long as they live, it is a "sure-banker", l don win be that.

The Bible says "A WISE WOMAN.... builds her Home but the FOOLISH WOMAN with her own hands, destroys her home".
You see why l call this Mummy, a Wise Woman? For good 35years, she has been building her home.
Daddy may not be the "perfect husband" but Mummy has ensured that the "Home" remains intact.
That is wisdom.

Mummy, Blessed are you amongst all Women.
Blessed are the seeds of your womb.

@Daddy KOK
, please, you need not stop at Pre-wedding photos...you need to Wed Mummy again! grin grin
May both of you live very, very long, to enjoy yourself till death do you apart.

**They are even begining to look like Twins! ** shocked grin grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope all these foolish, olosho girls on Nairaland are reading this thread?
All the Mercy Ahigbe of this world

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Daboomb: 4:11am On May 31, 2017
Duru009:
I gues their children must be successful

What do you expect from such a solid Union where husband and wife sing from the same Hymn Book?
It is when the children see the way Mummy abuses daddy, that they too start misbehaving.
The Household is a PYRAMID with the Father at the very Top and the children at the very Bottom.

One the Mother disrespects the father at the Top, she would eventually be disrespected by those below her and the whole family breaks-down.
Its that simple.
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Daboomb: 4:15am On May 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
I go like do that woman

Oloriburuku! angry angry
Na so you dey do your own Mother, right?
I am sure you are from that side where they use Scissors kick to wake their parents from sleep.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Daboomb: 4:21am On May 31, 2017
NairalandCS:
Na wa o. Pre-wedding photos after marriage ?

Wetin remain ? Small time na pre-death photos.

Lubbish!

First, the idea of Pre-Wedding photo means nothing of value in its self, when taken before a wedding.
In this instance, the husband and wife are just re-living that which they hoped they had done in the past, but for one reason or another, could not do.

I can tell you that it is better to CELEBRATE and take pre-Wedding photos (and even celebrate a marriage!) when the marriage is ALREADY RPOVEN SUCCESSFUL (as in this case)... than when it is about to happen or just happens, since you dont know how it will turn-out in say one years time.

if in doubt, ask Tontoh Dike, Tiwa Savage or that useless Mercy Aighbe. undecided undecided
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by muyibithocfrn(m): 4:25am On May 31, 2017
Lewaluv:
Awww she look like young girl in photos
No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart. may be she has one..

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Yourmexcare(m): 4:25am On May 31, 2017
nice one!!
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by omoiyalayi(m): 4:46am On May 31, 2017
Wow 35yrs of marriage?

Think we should recommend them to some of this our celebrity that are having crashing marriage everywhere.

35yrs of marriage no be beans o

Kudos to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.