Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage (76430 Views)

Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Otses(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
This is really beautiful, I admire them, still enjoying each other's company after so many years, the Lady look so much like a teenager in love in the pic

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by DozieInc(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2017
Lovely photos.

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Kangol99(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2017
Okay this post last for FP ooo
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by royalty18: 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
Wow. I particularly like the fifth and sixth picture. Mama looked like an "Ayonge".

By God's grace, I and my husband will also live to celebrate 35 years and more of our marriage, if Jesus tarries. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by doskie(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2017
nerodenero:
I appreciate the fact that their love is still waxing stronger after 35 years.

It shouldn't be hard tolerating the one you love this long but married ones will know it isn't easy.

I give it to this couple and congratulations to them. Shoutout to those real men and women that have kept the marriage institution alive.
it aint easy. im doing everything i can not to break up, i can walk out of a 3years relationship in 3seconds
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by PStacks(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
After 35 years of marriage with four children and four grandchildren, former secondary school teacher, Mr Kolawole and his evergreen wife got their dreamed destination photo session in Canada... courtesy of their photographer son, Jide Kola.

In their son Jide’s words, he said;

“KOK and his sweetheart had the destination prewedding session they never had.”

We present #BollyKolly82

Photo Credit: Jide Kola Photography

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/after-35-years-of-marriage-nigerian.html?m=1

Nawa ooo. Baba and Mama no wan gree..

35 Years.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jeeesssuuuusssss!..

no be small matter oo..

whatever makes you happy, pls just do it.

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Uzyvicks(f): 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
Bruhahahahahhahahahaah. Cnt help but lol. Lovely though
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Duru009(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
Daboomb:

What do you expect from such a solid Union where husband and wife sing from the same Hymn Book?
It is when the children see the way Mummy abuses daddy, that they too start misbehaving.
The Household is a PYRAMID with the Father at the very Top and the children at the very Bottom.

One the Mother disrespects the father at the Top, she would eventually be disrespected by those below her and the whole family breaks-down.
Its that simple.

On point !!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Daboomb: 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
lyricalz:

Nigerians I tire for una o
U do all these and you still looking for job thus looking for someone you will be call sir, boss.
I'm not an Igbo guy, but I really love igbos on this one, very enterprising people.
Go look for how to start your own biz o, no matter how small, instead of coming here begging who you will be calling sir.

Maybe you will give him a starting Capital, to start the business or is it or Mouth and no substance?
And who asked you whether you are Igbo or do you have to be igbo to say something silly like the above?

he is already using what he studied and knows, to look for those who want those services.
its just a question of time, he would get.
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2017
lyricalz:

Nigerians I tire for una o
U do all these and you still looking for job thus looking for someone you will be call sir, boss.
I'm not an Igbo guy, but I really love igbos on this one, very enterprising people.
Go look for how to start your own biz o, no matter how small, instead of coming here begging who you will be calling sir.

lol, u can't understand
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Lokoyen:

Stop ur useless search make good use of ur talent. Instead of wasting ur data on useless thread search for fiverr thread onnairaland and learn how to make moni. You will thank me later.

I'm making use of it but u can't understand, useless thread? I laf
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2017
nerodenero:
I appreciate the fact that their love is still waxing stronger after 35 years.

It shouldn't be hard tolerating the one you love this long but married ones will know it isn't easy.

I give it to this couple and congratulations to them. Shoutout to those real men and women that have kept the marriage institution alive.
Yeah.My role models
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Rozaybb(f): 2:32am On Jun 01, 2017
emeijeh:
Who is this beast? Is your brain paining you?
olodo
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by Lokoyen(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
ymee:

I'm making use of it but u can't understand, useless thread? I laf

Ure not...u av talent u can use online.
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by ElPadrino33: 2:46am On Jun 02, 2017
shegoly:
Guy are u sure of wat u are saying...... Ramadan dey outside oooo....so make u no lie
Go to the school and ask about him, no quote me again abeg
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by lyricalz: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Daboomb:

[/b]

Maybe you will give him a starting Capital, to start the business or is it or Mouth and no substance?
And who asked you whether you are Igbo or do you have to be igbo to say something silly like the above?

he is already using what he studied and knows, to look for those who want those services.
its just a question of time, he would get.

Afonja like u, always looking for who will employ them. Lazy man.
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by kingsmaila(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
The pix are post wedding or in marriage pix
Re: Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage by jbblues24(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.