Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k (3459 Views)

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dantewest: 7:40am On May 31, 2017
Hanging out is very generic so I am going to assume you are between 20 – 40 years, want to be in a place you can see other people, have fun, maybe a snack with drinks, cool your heels and have a sense of some security.

Ok, here goes.

Cafe Neo outlets on Victoria Island
Coffee place, good ambiance, reasonable prices for snacks to go with the coffee, budget of 4,000 will take care of two of you with something left over. Better to go with a friend though and maybe a book or magazine to browse. Oh, there is free WiFi but don’t get sucked into your phone, you went to hangout, right? I forgot to add, good music too and not loud stuff.

TerraKulture along Tiamiyu Savage, VI. Terra Kulture
Nice place, serves drinks, coffee, local cuisine and some special dishes. Check prices before ordering! But you can ‘hang out’ here within your budget if you select what you drink and eat.

Ambiance is good and it is a place one can stay for hours. They have shows in the theatre behind on weekends and almost always have art shows running in the salon upstairs all week long.

Good crowd at all hours here and you may get to meet some famous authors and other artsy types.

On transport, I favour a non symmetrical spend on taxis, use regular buses or taxis on way to destination, charter a cab (take a drop) on return so you do not have walk too far from the place.

Nike’s art gallery in Lekki
A place you can check out if you love art or want to be inspired, or even as a first date. its sure to make a great first impression. And its free!!

Rele gallery at Military street, Obalende
Also a gallery but a smaller yet more vibrant and youthful in the its exhibitions. And its free!!

Get Arena
in Victoria Island
If you want fun and excitement in a not-so-crowded-place, then get arena is it.. for as low as 4000/10laps, you will enjoy a 10-laps go cart drive. And its extra fun if you go with a ton of friends or just that special one.

IMAX Cinemas
If you are into cinemas, then check out Imax new cinema in Lekki phase one. the theater screens are as realistic as their ticket prices.. 1500 per ticket.

Freedom Park
If you are a lover of live bands and good music in the comfort of the out doors, then check out Freedom park at night time (especially Thursdays). you will be hosted to great sounds, poetry readings and a variety of good food. Gate fee/200–400 and the rest is according to your budget.

If you want to watch movies or hang-out in a mall-like environment, try:
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki
Leisure Mall, Surulere
Circle Mall, Jakande
Festival Mall, Festac
Ikeja City mall

Add your own!

View more here http:///2rmLBU3

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dingbang(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2017
Nice one... Rosieluv which one do you like..?

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by gabinogem(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2017
Interesting, but u forgot to include Fela Shrine.

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by TheLadiesGuy: 8:06am On May 31, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by rosieluv(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
Nice one... Rosieluv which one do you like..?
freedom park cheesy
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dantewest: 9:37am On May 31, 2017
Lol, fela's shrine na old school na

gabinogem:
Interesting, but u forgot to include Fela Shrine.
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dantewest: 9:40am On May 31, 2017
Thank you

TheLadiesGuy:
Good
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by Ifakiland(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2017
Na only vi u just dey mention....Bobo u need expand ur coast, ur coast is limited.....what happen to festac? Ikeja? Apapa? Badagry? And so many other resorts in lagos
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dantewest: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
Na why I talk say make you add your own for the ending of the write up. Na my own be this one, no vex say I no include those areas you hear?
grin grin grin

Ifakiland:
Na only vi u just dey mention....Bobo u need expand ur coast, ur coast is limited.....what happen to festac? Ikeja? Apapa? Badagry? And so many other resorts in lagos
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dingbang(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
rosieluv:

freedom park cheesy
where exactly is it located

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by rosieluv(f): 2:10pm On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
where exactly is it located
never been there na but u wee take me dere kiss

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by jashar(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2017
Freedom Park for 1st date loading... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
rosieluv:

never been there na but u wee take me dere kiss
lmao... Rosie don't make me laugh.. If you never go there so how u wan make I locate the place?

I hear say ikeja city mall make sense... E get cinema insyd?
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by rosieluv(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
lmao... Rosie don't make me laugh.. If you never go there so how u wan make I locate the place?

I hear say ikeja city mall make sense... E get cinema insyd?
Lol yes Ikeja city mall is good but crowdy during weekends
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by dantewest: 6:10pm On May 31, 2017
ICM is ok, I think Freedom Park is way better though. Those guys keep upgrading cool

rosieluv:

Lol yes Ikeja city mall is good but crowdy during weekends
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by rosieluv(f): 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
dantewest:
ICM is ok, I think Freedom Park is way better though. Those guys keep upgrading cool

seems you have been there, where is it located? papismith this is where we will have our engagement party grin
Re: Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 31, 2017
rosieluv:

seems you have been there, where is it located? papismith this is where we will have our engagement party grin

Anything for you my love. It's even perfect so people can snap pictures and upload to Linda ikeji and nairaland kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out / Xxx_my Father Friend / tank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.