Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat (11129 Views)

A’Ibom Senatorial Rerun: “APC Still in the Race”, Akpabio Insists / FG's Lawyers ‘clash’ During Onnoghen’s Trial / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat by faoz: 8:46am On May 31, 2017
ANIEXTY:
If i become the president of Nigeria, first thing i will do is to cut the salary of all political offices, and pay them like normal workers......i think that would reduce the rate at which people fight and kill for political office positions

My one cent !

Those who u want to reduce there salary are the one to sign it into law bro...... No be only u get dat mentality sad sad

Re: Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat by Emassive(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2017
Everyone in Nigeria is already politician but they just can't win there family's vote without cash...

This is why the ones there will rather spend their entire life in active politics fighting and going through court cases
Re: Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat by SirdeKay: 10:17am On May 31, 2017
Since the loser has filed an appeal and a stay of execution, the balance of convenience is still on his side till the appeal is decided in one way or the other. The same procedure is usually applicable in governorship tussle at the state level.
But the problem is that the incumbent loser will use every opportunity to prolong the appeal till the tail end of his tenure leaving the winner with the short end of the stick. This is where the problem lies.
However, measures should be put in place to ensure that the winner recoups his accumulated salaries and entitlements from the incumbent loser no matter how long the court process takes.
Re: Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat by ANIEXTY(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2017
faoz:

Those who u want to reduce there salary are the one to sign it into law bro...... No be only u get dat mentality sad sad
But as a president, i make the rules......... if them wan do gra gra, i sack them !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us / Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / Jandor Greets Olabode George At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.