Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Cause Behind Women Heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cause Behind Women Heartbreak. (379 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Behind Women Heartbreak. by solomon4samuel(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2017
When i was young,most imparticularly during my early stage in secondary school. I had almost involved in dating all the girls in my class:this is how it happends.
I was a young boy with exceptional abilities who was trying tooth and nail to survive my academics like any serious mind student would do and it earn me the price of being one of the brilliant student in my school. Most of my time i spent it with women trying to be their guide to a good relationship. I was romantic as wall as being smart to always arrive at a reasonable answer to their questions about love and relationship. In the other hand i wanted a good brilliant girl who will understand me,please note i say who will understand me. To call my own but somethings meant more to me then than just dating and being romantic and each time i found a girl who really loved me, i hardly give in to the demands of being there always because i felt i needed to fix so things first but that did not mean i never loved her in return but she just didnt understand me.

Now,since then,I've heard girls complain about how cruel boys/men are for breaking their heart upon the sincerity they gave and i took it upon myself to reserch just to found out that out of hundread percent of heartbreaks women/girls suffer,eighty is being caused by them. How?
1) You have to understand that our love is never like your love: when a woman is emotionally attach to a man,her sense of judgemen can't easily be battered,she think quit sentimentally about her prince charming and she will be ready to sacrifice everything just to be there with the man her heart beats for;her time, honesty,loyalty,love,and money if possible and in return expect a greater portion of what they gave from the man they love and when it dosn't come as expecting,disappointed they become.
Ladies i sincerely appreciate the fact we have you around but we don't think,act,react to external forces,or love the way you do. We act differently because in every man there is a drive in him that he always wants to fulfill in other to fill like a man that he was created to be.
A woman can be very angry when she dosn't get the time she needs with her man to discuss and hear him tell her how gorgeous she always look in the pink gown anytime she get in it. But a man hardly have such time because we are made to fix,provide,protect,work hard and come home with a good paycheck,and to love you; only until then will we fill satisfied as men and know we can provide for you and fix anything that is needed to be fixed. So any woman whom had settle down with a man who has not arrived or hit his set goals,she should be able to endure those times that the man will be out almost all day trying to make it better just for you and the children. We love you,any man values the woman he keeps at home and providing for you in full measures makes him feel fulfilled as a man.

2) Being ignorant about the first approach:this is a very severe diseases in an early stage of any relationship. I have seen and watched many girls fall victim to boys pranks because they are ignorant about the devices of young boys.
Please and please never you give in to any boy that toast you on the fist day, just like,he might things like this to you on the first day( hello beauty, how you doing? I would love to know you more so please can we go for a seat-out just to have a few talk,don't worry about money i can deal with the spending) please that guy is not in for a serious date,he need sex from you and walk away. A good guy will not wants to sleep,kiss or romance you even after three days and you as the girl don't give him reason to believe that you are not the kind to keep for a serious date by the way you will answer to his questions about you.
Any boy that meet you for the first time,he dosn't know you before,all he want are two things:
1)If he can keep you as his girl. And thats depends on how descent and understanding you are.
2)If he can sleep with you and walk away. And if he founds out he can,he will wants to know what it will take.

If you are a boy/man,girl/woman who is undergoing difficulties with your relationship or married life,chat me on watsapp for solutions on how to build a healthy family and dating life.09094736773 please serious minded people only.
Re: The Cause Behind Women Heartbreak. by toureman(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
I feel u cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help You Tackle Wedding Stress / Ladies: Beware Of Cash, Carry And Dump /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.