Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (129412 Views)

This Lady's Massive Ass Got People Talking / Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Laberry, made an attempt to bring down the net after photos of her gigantic boobs hit the net!

Her IG page has since been flooding with lots of male admirers! Some photos below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-ladys-gigantic-boobs-cause-stir-instagram-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Damn sleeping must be a struggle.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by makdcash(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just tinkin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
See pillow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
makdcash:
Just tinkin
seconded

14 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by BakoB(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
lol. since when did pregnancy move from the stomach to the chest?

234 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by yarimo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
I can only believe it's her BOOBS when she remove her clothes and bra undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:
Damn sleeping must be a struggle.
Then she sleep with her back

3 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Her children might end up being obese

2 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lolx

3 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Then she sleep with her back

Do you know that some people rather sleep on their stomach?

5 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:

Do you know that some people rather sleep on their stomach?

Ofcourse but it is matter of choice and convinience. I prefer laying my back down while my head rest on a soft pillow but in her case, i guess she can sleep on her stomach all she need to do is to seperate those two barriers side ways

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:

i guess she can sleep on her stomach all she need to do is to seperate those two barriers side ways

Wtf lol dude I don't want to imagine that. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by geraldufanabasi: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Psalms 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way....Beware of lust o...Can we be honest here...Are we not guilty of lust watching this picture and analyzing the pose?

What could your answer be to such an important question? You need to find out if you are guilty or not...It can determine your sentence! Pls read this Eye-opener article and share it with your friends... http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/guilty-or-not-guilty.html?m=1

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
yarimo:
I can only believe it's her BOOBS when she remove her clothes and bra undecided

I hope it wont make you blind when exposed

1 Like

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is sickness, the lady needs help and not envy.

18 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:

Wtf lol dude I don't want to imagine that. grin

grin thats the only options available for her. I just wondered how she manage to move publicly
Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:

grin thats the only options available for her. I just wondered how she manage to move publicly

Well seeing as this is natural she was gifted with this. She didn't ask for it, I doubt any woman will want a boobs that big.

She just have to manage with what she got and how to go about her daily routine.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by BakoB(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:

Well seeing as this is natural she was gifted with this. She didn't ask for it, I doubt any woman will want a boobs that big.

She just have to manage with what she got and how to go about her daily routine.

Some ladies actually want something like this, that's why they go for implants. Those that have it naturally don't want it, and those that want it don't have it.
Life is a twist...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rokia2:

I just hope is not a medical abnormality. We have seen story's of 6yr old with such massive boobs in kenya or india(Not sure) which doctors termed abnormal. Probably the size might not be that huge as seen, it might be a camera enlargement, and if it is am not sure have seen something of such before. That goddess or something does not even have such
Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by BakoB(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
If my two hands combined cannot even cup just one of her jugs, let her kwantinue her journey forward

8 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by BakoB(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
She must be a ZZ.
If something like that exist at all�
Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cossy and Roman Goddess, please step aside! grin

8 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by ClitoPen: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is purnishment
Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by strangest(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
ok oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
She can cause a lot more than 'stir'. I'm sure she is also causing volcanic 'eruptions' in the boxers of many male beholders...

Meanwhile, if you're a man and you're not satisfied with the quality of your 'eruptions' or even your performance in general, then you need this life saving info. It's nature's best kept secret, and if you use it correctly, it will transform your weak instrument into a deadly weapon of coital destruction. Learn more about it and thank me later...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

1 Like

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tufiakwa!
Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oganigwe

2 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Damn!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is outrageous... If those boobs are unleashed from the bra, they will definitely be touching her knees

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is the only thing an average woman of the 21st century has to offer. Her body.

Cheap commodities.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.