Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful (2912 Views)

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by sosexy111: 12:42pm On May 31, 2017
There was much noise at the BQ of the compound, it was built in a face me I face you form but consists of more than 12 rooms but demarcated with another gate between ours and theirs. I went out with my sister to check out why the noise.

We met a young boy beaten black and blue by other guys in the compound and also an unidentified lady with uncountable number of people there.some were arguing, some laughing and some trying to settle the issue.

On what happened, the guy brought a loose woman and went two rounds with her, invited his friends who according to the case last night, did one round each and paid her 1k per round. When they were all done and left, the main guy that brought her went for the third round and paid her 3k. So the next morning which was yesterday morning because this started 2 nights ago, he wanted another round without paying her and she refused stating that day has broken and she must be paid. So he seized her clothes, beat her to pulp and stabbed her on the thighs. His friends later got her clothes back and she left.

Last night she came back to the compound and the case continued.. The guy was beaten mercilessly and asked to pay her 10k for hospital bills. Imagine by 11:27pm last night they were still disturbing the whole neighborhood. As I was listening to what happened, I found out that the reason he beat the living daylight out the girl that morning was because he didn't cum (hmm) his three friends did only one round each and ejaculated but he did thrice plus he paid the highest amount. They were laughing that he drank a substance called buruktu or whatever they called it and that was why he didn't erupt.
I called all to attention to leave the compound or i call thr police or the owner of the house will be notified as they are not living with us.

This is a very shameful thing to happen and see what our young boys and girls has subjected themselves to. Where can this lifestyle eventually take us to? And even the room she was taken to was an old dirty empty room in that place, no single matress and the boy is not even a tenant only comes to sleep there at night. How can the incumbent ones leave the seats for a generation that is not ready to sit up.
I am sorry to say this but I know that some of us in this forum reading this story indulges in this kind of lifestyle.. Please let's adjust and be useful to ourselves, family and society as well.

He paid her the 10k at last. So you see, what has hr profited from the whole scenario? Nothing..
Save your little today, it will become big tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by oshe11: 12:45pm On May 31, 2017
dat means the gal made up to 20k in two nights?

exactly y I dnt give a F#uk...

its damn too expensive
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Kondomatic(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2017
Leaders of tomorrow and future parents.
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by tolugar: 12:47pm On May 31, 2017
Wow

Multiple user

What happened to buy 2 get 1 free

What happened to jaraahhhh

What happened to pay as you go (ejaculate)

Jezzzz for 2 days

That guy needs to be raped
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2017
Let me get my glasses
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
This sound funny to me grin

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by nc201016(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2017
lol that is d power of conji wen it strike
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by nc201016(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2017
only ugly niggaz with. no self confidence pay for sex...God thank u for my life
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by AlexCk: 12:54pm On May 31, 2017
He has profited a "good pulp beating" @op.
Lol.

Sex tho, it'll be the end of some peeps

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by kelechi50: 12:58pm On May 31, 2017
Please op who are we to blame for this ? @ the boy,parent,society or government. Your answer is as good as mine
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Moblord(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2017
all because of kpomo
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Romerocollins: 1:02pm On May 31, 2017
Good writeup,well articulated, kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
Men who reason with their member though tongue
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Romerocollins: 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
Good writeup,well articulated, kudos!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by yaqq: 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
hehehehehehehehe the ashawo na machine...... dts y I say ladies only pretend wen de say they were raped!
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by jashar(f): 3:06pm On May 31, 2017
eeewww!!!!! are you saying that a guy and his friends all slept with ONE woman? Yuck.....
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by jashar(f): 3:06pm On May 31, 2017
yaqq:
hehehehehehehehe the ashawo na machine...... dts y I say ladies only pretend wen de say they were raped!

Uncle, rape is not a joking matter.

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by Franchise21(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
Story
Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by cerowo(f): 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
There's no shame again in this world

1 Like

Re: Read What Happened In My Compound Last Night: Very Shameful by newslifeop: 4:58pm On May 31, 2017
Ha

(1) (Reply)

. / I Gave You My All…Why Would You Do This To Me? / Weird Sexual Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.