Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

You Need A Serious Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need A Serious Relationship? (2381 Views)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Please I Need A Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Peacefullove: 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

@Nniero, u might just be looking at ur husband but becos of shakara, u will miss him... Sometimes, we slide into ur DMs or send a nairaland mail but get ignored by most girls and later same girls come here and say we are not reliable... Someone just bashed u by digging up an old thread of urs... But I don't believe all I see...I won't believe that guy and his insult for now. If you send me a mail (no strings attached), then I will believe you are one of the few sane girls out there and that you are a realist if not, then you are one of the same persons u r accusing of being unreliable *** drbencarson_o1@yahoo.com ***

bencarson , Chai ... see strategy . anyway dont let me spoil market for Bros

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Benjamin this is the reason why you are still unemployed. Fück off and go get a life

Funny... This is why you could not graduate... That language 'Bleep off' seems to be ur middle name

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2017
grin
Peacefullove:

bencarson , Chai ... see strategy . anyway dont let me spoil market for Bros

@Peacefullove, leave me o... when Banky W and Adesua do am, you no talk o... I am only learning from the master... grin grin grin... On a serious note though,you never can tell and BTW, may God bless you for seeing the joke side of my comment...no spoil my market o...
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by nniero(f): 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
Well, I'm not surprised by most of the responses. I expected you to react negatively especially if you are guilty of my accusation. To the guys that maturely responded, thanks for the maturity portrayed
, to other critics, grow up, dont take this too personal

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
nniero:

you are an absolute fool....must you comment?
Well, since i don't have an alt i 'll allow you escape for tonight cos of ban....but my advice is, stop going from one social media to beg for chewing gum and recharge cards and in the end when you are used and dumped like a wasted menstrual pad you'd come here and cry fowL....Pls, go get a life don't allow your parent's school fees waste i beg you and that's if you 've ever touched biro in your life before.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by lammylam(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
like seriously guys common u don't have to abuse her .

by the way she said most guys not all the guys on Nl

pls free her abeg its only those who know they are liars and pretenders too that will keep on abusing her.

if u know u diff quit abusing and try proving yourself!

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Peacefullove: 9:54pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:
grin

@Peacefullove, leave me o... when Banky W and Adesua do am, you no talk o... I am only learning from the master... grin grin grin... On a serious note though,you never can tell and BTW, may God bless you for seeing the joke side of my comment...no spoil my market o...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Peacefullove: 9:54pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:
grin

grin grin bros o

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by UEDIBO: 10:43pm On May 31, 2017
queen how are u?
Nomfanelo99:

she said most not all .
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:13pm On May 31, 2017
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2017
UEDIBO:
queen how are u?
good n yourself
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2017
firstking01:
Well, since i don't have an alt i 'll allow you escape for tonight cos of ban....but my advice is, stop going from one social media to beg for chewing gum and recharge cards and in the end when you are used and dumped like a wasted menstrual pad you'd come here and cry fowL....Pls, go get a life don't allow your parent's school fees waste i beg you and that's if you 've ever touched biro in your life before.
Brutality... U are just wicked grin
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by UEDIBO: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
am fine my Princess.
you are from which country?
Nomfanelo99:

good n yourself
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
nniero:
Are you a serious lady in need of a serious guy for a serious relationship intended for marriage? then do not consider most guys on nairaland. From my experience, most of them are liars, pretenders and only want chat mates.......they don't appear to be what they claim they are.
I hope u aren't referring to all nairaland guys angry
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
l can only get serious with virgins... l wonder why some ladies include sex in unrealistic relationships. l have no use for finished deliveries. its a no brainer for me. l prefer the raw materials
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
UEDIBO:
am fine my Princess. you are from which country?
south Africa
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by UEDIBO: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2017
i have started developing interest on you. do you care?
Nomfanelo99:

south Africa
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by ImaIma1(f): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't know about dating NL guys. What i do know is that a lot of them are really insultive especially in a vulgar way...like no self control at all. Just spill
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by naijajobx: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
and u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. / What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? / How To Delete My Account On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.