Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (51063 Views)

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by Basic123: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Butterworth:

Then tomorrow, you will still open your gutter mouth to tell us that IGBOS are not United.

I guess UNITY and bravery means fighting war among your kind.

HYDRAULICS is available. Receive it

see this jew.

"Senator HOPE UZODIMA from Imo State said: “If we
approve a bill like this, states like Zamfara, Imo,
Enugu and others will begin to ask for support and
assistance. I think we should look at the assets in
Lagos State and see how the Federal Government
can assist Lagos state to augment what it is doing.”

let FG look at the assets in SE too,they will take good are of it.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by naijalander: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is dumb to call Empire builders cowards. Cowards do not build empires, Yoruba actually won the civil war, the most effect generals during the war were Yoruba men. You no get sense.

evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by naijalander: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
You Meagan the same Zik that ran away during the first coup even though he supported it secretly

evilyoruba:
Ojukwu has right to run away because he he was fighting on multiple fronts....no Yoruba dead or alive can fight on just 2 fronts....but as for zik, his greedy to preserve his name took a better part of him

Obasanjo was just up against abacha, but ojukwu was up against both Yoruba, Hausa Fulani's and minorities, then, British the true owner of Nigeria.... Ojukwu was fighting war where his people were been killed ....There is no comparison between Obj and ojukwu situation, neither is there a comparison between awo and zik situation... Diabolical suffercated yorubas always find way to twist everything...

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by naijalander: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yorubas fought wars on multiple fronts for generations. I swear I've had till here with these comments.

evilyoruba:

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by rosebowl01(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Saraki, Fayose, Dino & FFK are afonjas..now Ndigbo leaders while their leaders cower in fear.

Anyways they learnt from Ojukwu, World's first she-male marathon champion who FFK helped expand Bianca's. ....Fill in the gap grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by rosebowl01(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

See your own slave fathers

Lol
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by feelgoodInc: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
who is this man saying we should bow to?
bow down to who? I don't understand only slaves bow down and prostrate we know that, We are not slaves or are we anyone's houseboy. We won't bow, we won't see a bad thing and say it.
Humility is for cowards. if any parent see his or her son bowing down to them they'll tell you the same thing, don't bow.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by paabakp: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
naijalander:

Yorubas fought wars on multiple fronts for generations. I swear I've had till here with these comments.

The Biafra war was very unnecessary.
How can someone go into war with somebody that feeds you?
I wonder what kind of military training Ojukwu had.
You started a war with the north, and the capital of Nigeria was in the west.
Common sense should have told him that he should have secured allegiance of west before embarking on the suicide mission.
That is the main reason the northerners removed capital from Lagos, so that Nigeria will belong to them and not the yorubers.
This is the biggest mistake Ojukwu made (Fighting the wrong enemy).
Now Igbos chose to fight the yorubers this time, when there enemy is far north and within them (SE politicians).
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by donborg(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

People should be able to trust at least, most of their leaders. They can be brought back to sanity if people speak up against their negative tendencies. I should think that leadership is won by substance rather than by wealth and financial worth.
That's a no no for an igbo man. you must have money to be qualified to aspire for leadership no matter how wise you are! igbos till today still believe the lies that ojukwu sponsored the biafran war with all his father's money so they still see him as the ultimate igbo leader despite obvious evidences of destruction his impetuous and megalomaniac actions did to the igbo race till date! we igbos can best be described as a race of women!

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by naijalander: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ojukwu got the best of his own pride. His father had also prevented him from joining the army but he joined as an NCO anyway. Some the guys he fought against during the war were guy's he had lectured at some point. Don't get me wrong, I actually do like him, he's of the most polarizing figures in Naija history though.

paabakp:

The Biafra war was very unnecessary.
How can someone go into war with somebody that feeds you?
I wonder what kind of military training Ojukwu had.
You started a war with the north, and the capital of Nigeria was in the west.
Common sense should have told him that he should have secured allegiance of west before embarking on the suicide mission.
That is the main reason the northerners removed capital from Lagos, so that Nigeria will belong to them and not the yorubers.
This is the biggest mistake Ojukwu made (Fighting the wrong enemy).
Now Igbos chose to fight the yorubers this time, when there enemy is far north and within them (SE politicians).

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
donborg:
That's a no no for an igbo man. you must have money to be qualified to aspire for leadership no matter how wise you are! igbos till today still believe the lies that ojukwu sponsored the biafran war with all his father's money so they still see him as the ultimate igbo leader despite obvious evidences of destruction his impetuous and megalomaniac actions did to the igbo race till date! we igbos can best be described as a race of women!

But i believe that with time, their perspectives may mature.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri by ezewinted1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
DrGoodman:

Abiola that stayed, was killed with his wife and afonjas did nothing? That why you as cowards.
Obasanjo stayed
Idi agbon stayed
Awolowo stayed even when he paid with is life
Abiola stayed
So, who is now coward? Ojwuku ran to escape death right?
I can see why you insisted on cowards!
I can't insult you cos I don't wakes my parent with kicks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.