Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

To God Be The Glory - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To God Be The Glory (468 Views)

My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To God Be The Glory by Gladyoo: 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
It looked like heavens will fall, it looked like the sun will never shine again, it looked like my whole world will crumble but at last I survived somehow.
Alot here said Alot of bad things about me, even people who I have never met before in my whole life but truly no one owns me any assistance. It was really tensed but it was just a matter of time.

Thank God for your provision at last.
Re: To God Be The Glory by BestChoiceTutor(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello!

Congrats! Were you able to get some funds here on Nairaland? I followed your thread and I actually wanted to help with the little i can but some comments got me confused a bit.
Sorry please!

God bless

(1) (Reply)

.. / Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? / Www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/wife-loves-juju-much-man-tells-court/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.