Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (51070 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by DollarAngel(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
hoes
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by hucienda: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
She simply made him an offer.

Decided to take the bull by the horn.

Abi na only man go de chaïk?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Mayflowa(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
but why, see the girl sef, very ugly angry thank goodness the guy is a loyal boyfriend, not those that chase anything in skirts undecided

How are you sure he would be loyal. There is a space for private communication on DM. He can't deny to the world he is single especially if he was married. Him wife go break him head ni!
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by TrapHedges(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Saw tis sllit
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Itimkpataka2: 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
G
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by joeshed(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
You can earn bitcoin through this cloud mining company, it's not a make rich quick scheme, but its a way to earn online, all you need is your smart phone or PC and your bitcoin wallet to participate on this platform. once you register you will be given a bonus of 0.25mbtc to start with, its a mobile friendly website and fun to use. The good thing is that it doesn't stop you from your normal work, it only requires your free time each day.

to learn more and to register if you are interested, check my profile and copy the link you will see on the 'personal text', then paste on your browser.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by ruffhandu: 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
What did the guy reply her afterwards?
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by RoyalRoy(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
Not strange.

I get this all the time on Facebook.

She may not be a hoe, just fascinated with the clean looks.

Nothing to it.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by lashorrt(f): 7:00pm On May 31, 2017
Go getter, she tried sha

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by lakes99: 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
she`s bold.
cheesy
I like dah

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by tectonotimes: 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO NON-OIL EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by collinsbaba(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2017
Sharon6:
Awon Despirados.. No future Ambition

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

How much is it for a deep one
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Tedassie(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2017
Person go just dey hin own jeje na temptation go just cum
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by chuksp09(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2017
Davash222:
"Ditch your woman , I can make you happier" is just an offer, so, it's left for the guy to accept or reject the offer. No big deal here.

Ladies have their ways of making an offer, some by eye contact, seductive moves, but this lady was bold enough to make her offer known without playing hide and seek games. She's rare.
U right. ..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
but why, see the girl sef, very ugly angry thank goodness the guy is a loyal boyfriend, not those that chase anything in skirts undecided
Hi, do you know that the man on your DP is a foolish man?
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by EmeNation(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2017
I salute her courage
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
She was simply trying to slide into his DM....... Why she no slide into my DM, abi I no fyn reach?
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
Let me go and boil air Jo
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
Why is everyone assuming that his woman is just a girlfriend , the woman could be his wife . And the lady could be treading on dangerous ground shocked
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by tydi(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
This story is as fake as the aboki that tweeted it requesting his zombie followers to jump over it and mastubate on it,

"she asked the guy if he was single and the guy responded NO

my question is which bae is he now goin to leave to cum after you.
Rubbish twitter!
I deleted my twitter account, you all should beta do for safety.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by iykebest1(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2017
StarBukola:
Sharp girl or na over sharpness grin grin
are u for real?
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Chemistry10: 7:16pm On May 31, 2017
ominilongest:
Hoes hoes hoes everywhere... .I'll rather spend my money on olosho than date daft hoes angry
Hmmmmm
U sure
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by midehi2(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2017
lordoseji:
Hi, do you know that the man on your DP is a foolish man?
shocked pls explain better to me
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Duru009(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2017
Ladies are sooo desperate des days.......
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 31, 2017
could be she just joking with him.which sane man go dump im babe for a phantom on social media grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by midehi2(f): 7:22pm On May 31, 2017
RoyalRoy:
Not strange.
I get this all the time on Facebook.
She may not be a hoe, just fascinated with the clean looks.
Nothing to it.
Hi grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:
believe me when i tell that it could even be a guy behind dat account grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by procky(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious prank by two
years old Funny actor as he shifted his beautiful sister's waist. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0s0haF-LpU&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by offishialpablo: 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
no...bleeps......givennnn
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by juman(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
Economy is bad getting married is more difficult.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by midehi2(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2017
lefulefu:

believe me when i tell that it could even be a guy behind dat account grin
and his aim will be?

this ur moniker sef, anytime i see it, i laugh..... lefulefu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.