Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie (6924 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by jakandeola(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
dominique:

Do men always respect their wives? Why shouldn't the women beat up their husbands or arrange for them to get beaten up? Continue making justifications for stupidity. If westerners call you people beast or backward people, you start making noise. Are you not backwards with your mentality? You need to get some exposure and do away with this caveman mentality.

Stupidest post of the century. If she arranges thugs to panel beat your face, she's doing it out of love because we know that the average Nigerian man behaves like an overgrown baby. Always demanding for respect he cannot give.
u ar not matured and u hv neva xperince true luv luv with challenge too. dont oyibo beat their wife. I put a blog I will mention u I hate wen a man beat a woman but is necessary. I rember wen am small my nebor wife was a jaguda wen he marry. wen he beat her she change. I date a girl for 2yrs she was as an angel, but wen we started she was stubborn I beat her twice in 4mnths and she changed. am a guy dat, after we fight I call her close to me and explain why I beat her. I dont lije violence but sumtimes is necessary
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by jakandeola(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
dominique:

Do men always respect their wives? Why shouldn't the women beat up their husbands or arrange for them to get beaten up? Continue making justifications for stupidity. If westerners call you people beast or backward people, you start making noise. Are you not backwards with your mentality? You need to get some exposure and do away with this caveman mentality.

Stupidest post of the century. If she arranges thugs to panel beat your face, she's doing it out of love because we know that the average Nigerian man behaves like an overgrown baby. Always demanding for respect he cannot give.
wen u are older u will understand
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by jakandeola(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
cococandy:

I wish imbeciles like you would not quote me
why did u like to abuse me pls behave mature?
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
nepapole:
On point.. Women can be so annoying... Even when u try ur best to stay calm, they will always push u to d wall..
I don't wish/want to lay my hands on a woman but I may be forced to do so at certain circumstances.
WOMEN are PUNISHMENTS, which can be tamed by a well trained man
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by jakandeola(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

good morning my dear I hate wen a man beat awoman I neva like it but we av todo it u women ar like children dat u nid to handle wit strong hand or dey neva respect u. if u dont dicipline ur child he lack manners. I dont support a man dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her to pounching bag but isgood to ddicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I rememberI told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a better person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey. ur parent beat u as a child not cos dey hate u but dey love u.
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Hehehehehehehehehe

'Nigerian' marriages grin

3 Likes

Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by N101: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
freshinko:
lolss what if it's raining heavily?

Leave the house with an umbrella?
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by N101: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
u ar not matured and u hv neva xperince true luv luv with challenge too. dont oyibo beat their wife. I put a blog I will mention u I hate wen a man beat a woman but is necessary. I rember wen am small my nebor wife was a jaguda wen he marry. wen he beat her she change. I date a girl for 2yrs she was as an angel, but wen we started she was stubborn I beat her twice in 4mnths and she changed. am a guy dat, after we fight I call her close to me and explain why I beat her. I dont lije violence but sumtimes is necessary

You think at times it's necessary to beat a woman. Your neighbour beat his wife. You think that it's okay for you to beat ordinary girlfriend who was "stubborn".

I really want to know why you feel beating someone you supposedly cared about who was "stubborn" is necessary.

jakandeola:
good morning my dear I hate wen a man beat awoman I neva like it but we av todo it u women ar like children dat u nid to handle wit strong hand or dey neva respect u. if u dont dicipline ur child he lack manners. I dont support a man dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her to pounching bag but isgood to ddicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I rememberI told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a better person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey. ur parent beat u as a child not cos dey hate u but dey love u.

If you want someone to obey, get a dog. The relationship between man and woman is not like servant/master, they are two people with different backgrounds and different mindsets and those will come into play in a relationship along with different expectations.

When you get to the point where you are beating a woman so she will "obey" you, then you are the one with the problem, and it's usually a communication and control problem.

Parents had different reasons for beating children and a lot of them did it out of anger and control, not out of love. Very few of our parents would say I beat you out of love, it was usually I beat you because I didn't like you doing x or didn't want you to do y. Those of us who know better know there are punishments you can give a child which are worse than a beating and get the right results without manipulation or control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by freshinko: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
N101:

Leave the house with an umbrella?
lols, dear your suggestion is well noted. Umbrella is not too expensive, therefore i will make it available in my home when l get married.
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by dangotesmummy: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Seriously Mr brown? undecided

I thought you were civilized? undecided

So you're one of the advocates of dv.smh

MrBrownJay1:
As much as domestic violence is NOT the answer to any issue, if a wifey decides that she can raise her hands and physically abuse and disrespect her husband/marriage, then she deserves whatever she will get in return

1 Like

Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by byvan03: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
cococandy:

I wish I knew that.

it's disheartening that you place people on high pedestals only to find out later that they are just akpa iberibe.

Lol, i know the feeling .
Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by mikedimeji(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Majority of the saints on this platform are not married. Marriage is what u make of it there's no formula. If Domestic violence is what u have chosen that's ur business deal with it. No body should come and preach for anyone here. marriages with their peculiarities. No one support domestic violence, as a matter of fact we all condemn it but for those of u coming here to claim saints I pray u won't experience what some people are experiencing in their marriages. Some of u thinks people who file for divorce probably don't know what they are doing or something, anyway like I said I pray u guys don't experience what some of these people are experiencing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:
If the topic was "men should respect their wives to avoid hot water bathe" would some of the responses here be the same?

Smh _some people are not fit for marriage at all.

Actually. Fear of Hot water bathe is the beginning of wisdom cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Do Need Your Help / Merry Christmas To Everyone!!! / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.