Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided (6742 Views)

50% Of All The Poor People In The World Are in These Five Countries - World bank / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by SmellingAnus(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Only fools think that after UN referendum has set the Biafrans free will they be free

The rest of Nigeria will remain intact after the Biafrans leave
hahahhahah and what if other parts like the Niger Delta wants to leave and have their own republic since their closest neighbors have left grin
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by HiddenShadow: 7:43pm On May 31, 2017
bantudra:

leave to where..??...the atlantic ocean??....we have no problem with it if all ipobians migrate to other countries in the world...

but a nation in a nation is a no no....they should declare war already and stop crying our ears full day and night...

The way Christian East Timor left Islamic Indonesia

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by HiddenShadow: 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahah and what if other parts like the Niger Delta wants to leave and have their own republic since their closest neighbors have left grin

Biafra has fulfilled all UN criteria for secession

1) They have fought a war

2) They have presented their case before UN

3) They have conducted peaceful protest

4) They will induce a violence reinforced UN referendum soon

Has NigerDeltans done theirs

Besides, Ijaw elites have adopted Biafra

eg Ankio Briggs, Asari etc

3 Likes

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by bantudra: 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The way Christian East Timor left Islamic Indonesia

hmmm...give up this biafra thing or declare war to get it by force......nigeria is not europe were people sit and discuss issues....it doesnt work that way in nigeria....we have a constitution that clearly says dont try it....you are just asking for trouble with this biafra thing....you are on nigerian soil,shouting biafra...

but you forget that biafra didnt exist before 1967....and it was illegaly declared by ojukwu...try it again and see how crazy nigerians realy are today...

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by HiddenShadow: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
bantudra:

hmmm...give up this biafra thing or declare war to get it by force......nigeria is not europe were people sit and discuss issues....it doesnt work that way in nigeria....we have a constitution that clearly says dont try it....you are just asking for trouble with this biafra thing....you are on nigerian soil,shouting biafra...

but you forget that biafra didnt exist before 1967....and it was illegaly declared by ojukwu...try it again and see how crazy nigerians realy are today...

Did you read the last step for UN Referendum stated in my previous post

Violence reinforced UN Referendum is the last stage and Igbos are gearing up for it
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by SmellingAnus(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Biafra has fulfilled all UN criteria for secession

1) They have fought a war

2) They have presented their case before UN

3) They have conducted peaceful protest

4) They will induce a violence reinforced UN referendum soon

Has NigerDeltans done theirs

Besides, Ijaw elites have adopted Biafra

eg Ankio Briggs, Asari etc
Lol... Niger Delta hasn't accepted to be part of biafra... They only support the actualization of biafra without them being part of biafra.... Besides ... There will be battle for Supremacy so both parties are better off without each other... I steadily they should be talking about ways in which they can cooperate
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by HiddenShadow: 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Niger Delta hasn't accepted to be part of biafra... They only support the actualization of biafra without them being part of biafra.... Besides ... There will be battle for Supremacy so both parties are better off without each other... I steadily they should be talking about ways in which they can cooperate

Ankio Briggs and Asari aren't with your fake One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
Fremancipation:

As for number 5, As longs as igbo groups in the south south are not part the Niger delta republic, then they have my blessing. In fact I will personally pray for their success.
Lol! I think in the same light as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by bigsmoke2(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2017
What Igbos dont realize is that ojukwu was able to take south south with them the last because he had military control over all the whole region which was then known all together as the eastern region .now they have an identity as the people of south south and they will not enslave themselves to the ibos when they have most of the oil and all the coastline in the region two of which are very key for revenue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by deedeedee1: 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

Jobless demon, because Biafra wants to secede and now you are springing up ethnic groups that knows nothing about pain and blood.. You think the international community recognize that backyard joke you guys call oduduwa republic.. It's not even registered and recognized anywhere in the world as indigenous people seeking self-determination..well, time will tell, keeping dreaming, when the time for referendum comes, they will conduct it for the ones they see seeking for it, which is only Biafra and what is left, will still be merged as nigeria.. Oga, think with ur head not with ur anus.. You think is done that way eehhnn... Everything have its protocol, go and read, you can enlighten urself more..
You are posting an innocent woman's picture just because you want to make a point but if the yorubas post starving biafran igbo children, you will start crying victim.

5 Likes

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Ankio Briggs and Asari aren't with your fake One Nigeria
of course you can have them , but South South can't be part of Biafra grin the earlier you guys realize this the better for you grin

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by SmellingAnus(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
bigsmoke2:
What Igbos dont realize is that ojukwu was able to take south south with them the last because he had military control over all the whole region which was then known all together as the eastern region .now they have an identity as the people of south south and they will not enslave themselves to the ibos when they have most of the oil and all the coastline in the region two of which are very key for revenue
exactly.... And the earlier they realize this, the better for them...
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
dyadeleye:

I think the oduduwa republic is going to be a good idea...just the south west.
they will kill themselves , believe me Yoruba's are the most violent people toward their own brother, in absence of common enemy Yoruba man turn to eat his brother .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by DerideGull(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
bigsmoke2:

Do you think if Biafrans give a ratass about Oduduwa or Arewa or Ijo nation? The motto of Biafrans remains to your tents all Nigerians.
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by ELECTCHIBU(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2017
SmellingAnus:
1. Nigeria or Uthman Danfodio Republic : This will consist of people from the North-West and North East

2.Oduduwa Republic : This will consist of people from the South-West

3. Middle belt Republic : This will consist of people from North Central... Their reason for wanting to have their own Country will be because they can't afford to be slaves or second class citizens to the people of Nigeria

4. Biafra : This will consist of people from the South- East alone although they will want to go with their South-South brothers but the South-South will be too clever to avoid the same fate that happened to the Igbos with regards to their being marginalized after the civil war...

5. Niger Delta Republic or Adaka Boro Republic : This will consist of people from the South- South ... Although many of these people here are sympathetic to the Biafran Struggle, they will prefer to stay alone at least to avoid unnecessary war with their South- Eastern Counterparts especially when the battle for Supremacy arises in Politics and Governance....

Support, criticize or share your views...

Lalasticlala...

The thread above is solely the views of the Op and no part of this write-up should be copied without giving credit to the Op grin
In all of them, which wil be d poores nd d richest
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
SS and SE are Biafrans. Do not attempt to divide SS and SE. We are one people from the same Ancestors.
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by ba7man(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you think if Biafrans give a ratass about Oduduwa or Arewa or Ijo nation? The motto of Biafrans remains to your tents all Nigerians.
.....and then they hop on the next Ekene-dili-Chukwu night bus to the Southwest or North. undecided
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by KillJoy62(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
1. Nigeria or Uthman Danfodio Republic : This will consist of people from the North-West and North East

2.Oduduwa Republic : This will consist of people from the South-West

3. Middle belt Republic : This will consist of people from North Central... Their reason for wanting to have their own Country will be because they can't afford to be slaves or second class citizens to the people of Nigeria

4. Biafra : This will consist of people from the South- East alone although they will want to go with their South-South brothers but the South-South will be too clever to avoid the same fate that happened to the Igbos with regards to their being marginalized after the civil war...

5. Niger Delta Republic or Adaka Boro Republic : This will consist of people from the South- South ... Although many of these people here are sympathetic to the Biafran Struggle, they will prefer to stay alone at least to avoid unnecessary war with their South- Eastern Counterparts especially when the battle for Supremacy arises in Politics and Governance....

Support, criticize or share your views...

Lalasticlala...

The thread above is solely the views of the Op and no part of this write-up should be copied without giving credit to the Op grin
i wld miss buhari cry
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
they will kill themselves , believe me Yoruba's are the most violent people toward their own brother, in absence of common enemy Yoruba man turn to eat his brother .
lol,sounds more like the ebos to me.

2 Likes

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Stinson007(m): 2:28am On Jun 01, 2017
bantudra:

If I may ask what should we try? Can you be particular?
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Agumbankembu: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Jasboi:

We are not the ones that killed an LGA caretaker and another youth in Lagos over APC LGA primaries, from 1964 you people started doing operation wetie on urself, killing and setting yourselves on fire over Akintola and Awo.

No let me start bro.

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Agumbankembu: 3:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Stinson007:

That one only knows how to post crap, who are the Nigerians? the ones busy doing owambe or the hungry almajiris who themselves are oppressed by their elites or the middle belt who would want to break free from Fulani stranglehood.
Let me keep quiet.
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15am On Jun 01, 2017
KillJoy62:
i wld miss buhari cry
Lol
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by SmellingAnus(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

In all of them, which wil be d poores nd d richest
hahahahha not really sure... Who do you think will be the poorest and richest grin
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 01, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The rest of Nigeria will remain intact after the Biafrans have left

Yorubas thinking about Odua Republic are fooling themselves

Likewise Urhobos, Ishekiris, Tivs, Beroms, Binis, etc

The only escape route is through Biafra

UN has no plan to conduct referendum outside Biafra

The UN will listen to it's major shareholders - at this time, Nigeria is in a hot romance with these major shareholders.

How many multinationals are in Biafra. I think Ogun would have a better chance at Negotiating with the F.G than all eastern states that can barely do anything without F.G allocation.
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Jasboi:
yea but its not
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by bantudra: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Stinson007:

you are already trying it with portharcourt...

portharcourt is south not east...
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

We are not the ones that killed an LGA caretaker and another youth in Lagos over APC LGA primaries, from 1964 you people started doing operation wetie on urself, killing and setting yourselves on fire over Akintola and Awo.

No let me start bro.
everybody knows Ibos are the most aggressive. Explain why an ibo man would hack his own uncle,wife even his mother to death.don't even try to argue because its very common thing with you guys.

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Duru009(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Northerners will suffer......
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Agumbankembu: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Jasboi:
everybody knows Ibos are the most aggressive. Explain why an ibo man would hack his own uncle,wife even his mother to death.don't even try to argue because its very common thing with you guys.

Lol, is that why you burnt down a police station in Ojuelegba?
Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by Stinson007(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2017
bantudra:

you are already trying it with portharcourt...

portharcourt is south not east...
My broda you don't have to lend a voice for the sound alone, you are not making any sense to me.. Biafra is not about southeast okay!! I will advise to ask more questions and listen more than you talk..

1 Like

Re: At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided by juman(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2017
That make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Think Gtbank Will Lose And They Have Monopoly To Boycott. / Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa / Anambra Polls: INEC Denies Mass Resignation Of Ad-hoc Officials The Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.