Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. (8369 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao
I'll rather clear from the surface of the earth...
he was brutally finished verbally
I guess he enjoys the brutality
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by iweecureyou: 11:10pm On May 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You would recall 48hrs ago, a photo of my honourable self trended that people whom I studied together back in secondary school hollared me via email and I felt like I was ontop of the world.

Blessing in disguise If my ask me.

Now, just this evening, a very rich man (an alhaji) a London big boy and a hotelier hollared my humble self, invited me over and was the following conversation ensued.

Hotelier : Excuse me are you the popular aiforce on nairaland?

Me: (smiles) yes sir.

Hotelier : you always chill in my hotelier but I didn't know you the famous airforce till I saw you last photo.

Me: it happens sometimes sir.

Hotelier: when you come to my hotel tomorrow evening, drink 3bottles of Heineken don't pay.
(gate man call the manager for me bolaji) manager give him 3bottle of Heineken tomorrow even when he comes.

Hotelier : Air Force when is your birthday?

Me: August 28 but I might move it to November because I will be traveling August

Hotelier: OK airforce, but let me know when you want to celebrate it.
I will give you my Hall for free, bake a very big cake for you and free music for you and your friends for free.

We scoffed together.

I thanked him for this great favour.

This is Love.

Truly their are lot of big men on nairaland and I feel loved.

My God bless this man forever for me.
NA thundars dat wee striike d man fur enscourasing newsanceangry

3 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2017
To be honest bros...........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
Cladez:
60 million sperm cells and this guy won??

2 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by agrovick(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2017
The shame in all these is the fact that the neighborhood was ecstatic when news of your birth was announced. If only they had known you were going to turn out this way...

8 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by shinarlaura(f): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Why is everybody giving up? grin grin grin
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2017
how old are you?

dumbFvxk

3 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2017
grin i cant stop laughing...all the comments are juz crazy

2 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 01, 2017
shinarlaura:
Why is everybody giving up? grin grin grin
havent given up yet on op grin
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48am On Jun 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You would recall 48hrs ago, a photo of my honourable self trended that people whom I studied together back in secondary school hollared me via email and I felt like I was ontop of the world.

Blessing in disguise If my ask me.

Now, just this evening, a very rich man (an alhaji) a London big boy and a hotelier hollared my humble self, invited me over and was the following conversation ensued.

Hotelier : Excuse me are you the popular aiforce on nairaland?

Me: (smiles) yes sir.

Hotelier : you always chill in my hotelier HOTEL but I didn't know you're the famous airforce till I saw youR last photo.

Me: it happens sometimes sir.

Hotelier: when you come to my hotel tomorrow evening, drink 3bottles of Heineken don't pay ON ME.
(gate man call the manager for me bolaji) manager give him 3bottle of Heineken tomorrow even when he comes.

Hotelier : Air Force when is your birthday?

Me: August 28 but I might move it to November because I will be traveling August

Hotelier: OK airforce, but let me know when you want to celebrate it.
I will give LEND you my Hall for free, bake BUY a very big cake for you and free music for you and your friends for free.

We scoffed together.

I thanked him for this great favour.

This is Love.

Truly their are lot of big men on nairaland and I feel loved.

My God bless this man forever for me.

FIXED... That's how a UK big boy would actually talk

8 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i feel u
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Lewaluv(f): 3:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Good for you.
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one!

Respect to you..
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by MidasTouche01(m): 5:15am On Jun 01, 2017
I just came to see tosyne2much comment...

troll that troll trolls grin

3 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Danhumprey: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Damn! grin grin
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by shinarlaura(f): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

havent given up yet on op grin

Lol. .... Thank God u re still with him. Please don't give up yet grin

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 01, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao
I'll rather clear from the surface of the earth...
he was brutally finished verbally
u don't look Nigerian...
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by NTAChannel5: 6:29am On Jun 01, 2017
smardray:
Why ave ur mum and dad made this mistake??...... Y?...how can they have forgotton birth control??...why would the condom have chosen to burst?... Why ave u fertilized the egg first?...someone have to right this wrong... U jst have to be assassinated
Why not blame God instead, Mr Perfect? Would I also be right to blame your parents for not terminating the pregnancy that birthed you? Just look at your typos, the ones I remembered to highlight; I wasn't this dumb when I was in primary 3.
And for wishing your fellow human an untimely death you might die first - law of Karma.
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by NTAChannel5: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2017
People like Airforce1 exist for a reason - to create a balance between two variables just like light and darkness. We all can't have the same attitude or the world would stop spinning and the air would seize. His supposedly "annoying threads" complement your so-called "good threads". The only difference is, his threads do not in any way violate Nairaland rules while most of yours do. His threads are mostly self-glorifying, to massage his own ego and fortunately (or unfortunately to you) some find a place at the front page.

You've known this guy for years; he's been consistent in doing what he likes doing, so I don't think your insults and hate comments can stop him now. You just have to deal with it, laugh over his posts or ignore. Dude is now a popular figure like Lalasticlala in case you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by WenysAD(f): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, that he offered you 3 bottles of beer is a blessing in disguise? cheesy

If I tell you how many Nairalanders have blessed me, you will close down this thread cheesy

Come and bless me too. It's not just to be blessed by people, its more to be a blessing to people grin wink
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. .... Thank God u re still with him. Please don't give up yet grin

Good morning
i wont grin grin grin grin
and a beautiful mornin to u wink
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Gmasterp(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Cladez:
60 million sperm cells and this guy won??
grin

You heartless sha!!

3 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by ogorwyne(f): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2017
even agrovick join .
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Perfecttouch(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
iamAirforce1 the man no help furnish your life make you shine, he wan help you dismantle the remaining.

Baba God i pray the helper that will give me $5million make he no give me 5bottles of gulder instead.

Anyway......
shai bad mouth people full nairaland fa

4 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
PaulKillerman:
u don't look Nigerian...
I am
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Ayam not a bad person oh

But I just had to dash every insult one like each grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2017
WenysAD:

Come and bless me too. It's not just to be blessed by people, its more to be a blessing to people grin wink
Oyah what do you need? cheesy
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2017
PaulKillerman:
u don't look Nigerian...

Lame tongue

1 Like

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2017
MidasTouche01:
I just came to see tosyne2'much comment...

troll that troll trolls grin
Baba, no mind Airforce1 jawe.. Him just like make people dey bash am cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.