Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. (8365 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Bellfun(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Cladez:
60 million sperm cells and this guy won??

grin grin grin

Is God not ​Wonderful?!!!
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by R3B3L(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
PaulKillerman:
u don't look Nigerian...
Kenyan? ? undecided
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by R3B3L(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
NTAChannel5:
People like Airforce1 exist for a reason - to create a balance between two variables just like light and darkness. We all can't have the same attitude or the world would stop spinning and the air would seize. His supposedly "annoying threads" complement your so-called "good threads". The only difference is, his threads do not in any way violate Nairaland rules while most of yours do. His threads are mostly self-glorifying, to massage his own ego and fortunately (or unfortunately to you) some find a place at the front page.

You've known this guy for years; he's been consistent in doing what he likes doing, so I don't think your insults and hate comments can stop him now. You just have to deal with it, laugh over his posts or ignore. Dude is now a popular figure like Lalasticlala in case you don't know.
u are either a groupie or an alternate...
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by johnson232: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
NTAChannel5:
People like Airforce1 exist for a reason - to create a balance between two variables just like light and darkness. We all can't have the same attitude or the world would stop spinning and the air would seize. His supposedly "annoying threads" complement your so-called "good threads". The only difference is, his threads do not in any way violate Nairaland rules while most of yours do. His threads are mostly self-glorifying, to massage his own ego and fortunately (or unfortunately to you) some find a place at the front page.

You've known this guy for years; he's been consistent in doing what he likes doing, so I don't think your insults and hate comments can stop him now. You just have to deal with it, laugh over his posts or ignore. Dude is now a popular figure like Lalasticlala in case you don't know.
I presume this is op alternative account, because there is no justification for this shameless & repugnant display of insanity...One should be popular for something good, not foolishness...

3 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by johnson232: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2017
R3B3L:
u are either a groupie or an alternate...
My thought as well
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by NTAChannel5: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2017
johnson232:

I presume this is op alternative account, because there is no justification for this shameless & repugnant display of insanity...One should be popular for something good, not foolishness...
I'm no alternate account and it seems you didn't get the message I was trying to pass across. How one attains his popularity is not the question, but you're still free to judge.

4 Likes

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Erums(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Guy dat ur tv is old... Stop snapping with it.... But ure funny shaa,

1 Like

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by agrovick(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
ogorwyne:
even agrovick join .
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by ilevic(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
The guy is getting the needed attention, bash him or not. Perhaps he wants to contest against Buhari in 2019.

BTW, just wanna wish my babe Cleopatra4 happy new month. love u boo. kilzez

1 Like

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by swegiedon(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
This guy tire me. Because of 5 bottles? And some little stuffs.smh
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You would recall 48hrs ago, a photo of my honourable self trended that people whom I studied together back in secondary school hollared me via email and I felt like I was ontop of the world.

Truly their there are lot of cool guys on nairaland and I feel loved.

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Mrlouis: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Hotelier: OK airforce, but let me know when you want to celebrate it.
I will give you my Hall for free, bake a very big cake for you and free music for you and your friends OK.

Udonmeanit!!! Him no come give you Im wife and daughter join?? Awon Celeb

Where I keep those Fvcks sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Mrlouis: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cladez:
60 million sperm cells and this guy won??
Jesu!!! This is wickedness at its peak
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Cleopatra4(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
ilevic:
The guy is getting the needed attention, bash him or not. Perhaps he wants to contest against Buhari in 2019.
wish you a glorious new month dear!!

BTW, just wanna wish my babe Cleopatra4 happy new month. love u boo. kilzez
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by WenysAD(f): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oyah what do you need? cheesy

Permission to PM u or u PM me? Which one? cheesy
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
WenysAD:

Permission to PM u or u PM me? Which one? cheesy
Even if I have a gift for you.. It's not now ooo tongue

Recession dey outside. Agreed? cheesy
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by NeeKlaus: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
I haven't given up on him yet... there's still hope. grin
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by uyisteven(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Can someone please tie this young man and drag him to a cele church....
I no get strength to carry his case alone...
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by WenysAD(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even if I have a gift for you.. It's not now ooo tongue

Recession dey outside. Agreed? cheesy

Inside nko? tongue grin cheesy
Agreed though
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Makydebbie, what are you doing here? cheesygrin
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2017
IamAirforce1 you like seeking attention but at the end of the day you just end up making a complete fool of yourself. Did you even go to school at all? Please if you did, go through all your posts and tell me if they make any sense to you. angry
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Stanley1155: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Your matter strong, Let's wait for the elders den they will decide which god to consult cos dem alone no go fit handle ur matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by obomobo: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
I dey always feel iamAirforce1 post, ride on bro
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by virtualcard: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by Padiga: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
johnson232:

One third of people are popular because of foolishness.

Check out Kim K, Cossy Orjiakor, Kemi Olunloyo, Airforce1.

I think the guy knows what he is doing and it is working for him.
Re: After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. by herlarho(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
am fed up of this guy. can't u just shut d Bleep up or commit suicide. ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party / Things I Learnt Frm Co-habitting Wth Nkechi For Two Years 2009-2011 / Yes I Slap Her:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.