Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy (44371 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Your girlfriend owes you nothing and has every right to do what she likes. She is not your wife.
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by DWJOBScom(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
arvinsloane:

Did you read the part when she said she is home and bored?

That's the height of dishonesty bro

Hey when you know the lies can spring up several controversies(even if it's a harmless hangout) , it's best to stick to the easiest
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by hatchy(f): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Do me, I do you...God no go vex
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by kaypower1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
50-50 no cheating, its jst a mutual benefit assurance
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by ioreth69(f): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
1-1
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Icon79(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Whatever a man can do, a woman can do better.

O pari
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by princeemmma(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
play show to both of them
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
l ll tell u what l do... what l do is that l make myself available for ladies who has what it takes to cheat on their boyfriends. l step in, spend 0 naira, bleep em' properly and leave... life is so easy when u choose to sit on the fence @ times... hehe
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hey God!
Lemme not conclude shaa cos of my bae.
Sm ppl ain't loyal shaa grin
See lies!
Chai

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by es144000: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
One one goalless draw
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Funky123(f): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
SheldonCooper:

Come on! Where do you get that? Just has we have Loyal guys, we also have loyal girls. Trust me they exist. I know most guys are not loyal but when you find one who is loyal, then u should be loyal to him. If he isn't i wont blame you if you play your own game too. Two can play the game. wink
You are just talking now,u talked as if all girls are d same and dats y i said that too....Wife material needs husband material cos expensive lace cant be marched with bathroom slippers
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by lovethchioma(f): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
pocohantas:
The guy was with side chick, the babe was with side guy.

God has started answering my prayers...wayward guys for wayward girls. I wonder why it hurts men so much, when their woman cheats.
They deserve each other.

You can't go about sampling chicks and think you deserve a good girl. The God I serve won't allow that... grin
Poco you won't kill me with laugh.
But really that's how it should be, I seriously don't know what makes guys who flirt about or cheat think they deserve a good girl or a faithful partner.
You can't be misbehaving about and think you can get away with it just because you're a guy.
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Rigel95(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
iamfroshsylver:
Pls kindly help me wish my mom a happy 67th birthday. The only woman that has shown me undiluted love
How does she know we did?
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Wroxxane: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
These hoe are no loya undecided undecided
Neither are the d*cks undecided
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Lillyane(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
SheldonCooper:
Same applies to a woman. After all, we are all human. prone to mistakes. Telling the truth is important in a relationship. If he is loyal and tells you the truth always, then you have nothing to worry about. If he makes a mistake, he should tell you the truth and perhaps you will forgive him. Hurting one with the truth is less painful than hurting with lies. a truthful relationship with good communication last . what do you think?
if she tells u the truth that she cheated also forgive
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Maxvasia(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
Bae also went on a date with her side dick!
smh
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Angelina996(f): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Really?? I can imagine what the guy's reaction/conclusion would be abt their relationship! Guys sha! They are free to do as they like in relationships but ladies are not, taaaa...
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Jadoskii(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Omolewa212:
cry
I doubt if you read the trend at all! Kettle Calling pot black rubbish
finish reading the guy's post na
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by ugofr(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
SheldonCooper:
These ladies aint loyal. I swear!
You are in a serious relationship yet you give out your phone number to guys like it's the pamphlet guide to heaven. Are u a marketer?
You chat with guys and you use all forms of endearments,"honey, sweety, dear, buttercup" blah bah blah.
When your boyfriend is with you save his number with Honey but when you are away... you save it with his name. Continue be deceiving yourself sister.
You find it difficult to receive calls in his presence. Nne na Killer number dey call you?
You store names on your phone as A,B,C,D,E,F,M.....Z, ABA, KALA..... Sister. We know you know your alphabets.
You allow guys flirt with you. Sister, what are you selling?
Your boyfriend mistakenly touches your phone and then you start having heart attack. Na you know wetin you dey hide.

These ladies aint loyal one bit .

Some ladies just lack class

Modified* The fact that the guy was not caught cheating doesn't justify any thing. As a matter of fact, since the two of them are cheating, they have no right complaining or feel cheated. What i stated above is just for the guys who are loyal but the girl isn't loyal.
shelly, wow! I am a die hard fan of shelly too. 'so pleased to see you are one too.
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by bigfather(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
stane007:
This true life cheating drama happened at a restaurant in the United States and was narrated by Twitter user Sonny.
Crazy story!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/oh-boy-guy-date-sidechick-catches-bae-cheating-another-guy.html

Equation don balance !
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by SheldonCooper: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Funky123:
You are just talking now,u talked as if all girls are d same and dats y i said that too....Wife material needs husband material cos expensive lace cant be marched with bathroom slippers

Lol. Na so na. If i am a cheat, i shouldn't ve angry if i get cheated upon. The thing balance . It will only hurt when one is faithful and the other isn't. That's why guys always think that girls like the bad guys.

1 Like

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by SheldonCooper: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
ugofr:
shelly, wow! I am a die hard fan of shelly too. 'so pleased to see you are one too.

Sheldon my gee. That character is one hell of a character grin grin grin. are you up to the latest episode?
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by SheldonCooper: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lillyane:
if she tells u the truth that she cheated also forgive
to err is human to forgive is divine.
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by philosophie: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
sukkot:
same principle applies. just cuz you sign papers dont change who you are. like you said, no need to keep anybody right ? so once you sign papers you can keep somebody ? lol
Yes, cos in a way the Nigerian culture suggests that part of being a responsible person means getting yourself a wife when you're due. so when the time is right, get a wife cos its more like an obligation. But for chic, side chic, boyfriend or whatever, no need for all that trash. its plain trash.
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by jojothaiv(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
You're right. They are hoes meant for sex and babies.

Just use her and dump her. No time for love.

But the problem is that I am in love with a girl right now. LMAO grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin
Smile..

I Think I Like The Sound Of Ya Last Statement..

Busy Sipping Pap..
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by sukkot: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
philosophie:
Yes, cos in a way the Nigerian culture suggests that part of being a responsible person means getting yourself a wife when you're due. so when the time is right, get a wife cos its more like an obligation. But for chic, side chic, boyfriend or whatever, no need for all that trash. its plain trash.
i can dig it

1 Like

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by sinaj(f): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Maxvasia:
smh
warris it tongue
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by ugofr(f): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
SheldonCooper:

Sheldon my gee. That character is one hell of a character grin grin grin. are you up to the latest episode?
no. season 10. ep5...he is married now

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by SheldonCooper: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
ugofr:
no. season 10. ep5...he is married now

That's why i said i like the character and not Jim Parson.
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by jayarab(m): 2:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
live a carefree life

like manigga who got a remote up his neck
That's a Translator grin
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Lillyane(f): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2017
SheldonCooper:
to err is human to forgive is divine.
Good one
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Maxvasia(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
warris it tongue
Am just admiring ur oratorical talent. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.