Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ (1260 Views)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Vtrendx: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Here’s how a Nigerian boss lashed out at one of his employees for daring to ask him ‘How are you?’.

Do you see anything wrong with the question? Twitter story is according to user @Joeloseiga:

Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2017
in nigeria

you cant ask your dad

grandma,

grandpa,
uncle,
aunt,
older people

no no...doesnt happen

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Godsage(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2017
typical Nigerian mentality
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by delishpot: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2017
He no put "sir" for the back na eg hiw are you Sir?. Next time teach him to talk to his boss right. Just asking how are you. His boss should be the one asking in that tone. Simple ettiquete
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 01, 2017

Maybe bcoz he didnt addressed him like Sir,
Boss, You Royal highness sha..
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2017
crude people with crude ways of reasoning!
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2017
bushman cheesy
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Maybe bcoz he didnt addressed him like Sir,
Boss, You Royal highness sha..

some ppl and their love for title cheesy
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

some ppl and their love for title cheesy

Lefulefu sweet little baby, u are still awake.. grin good to see you here after midnyt kiss
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by theodara001(f): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Okay.
But HAPPY NEW MONTH everyone
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Lefulefu sweet little baby, u are still awake.. grin good to see you here after midnyt kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss me too
ehn u calling me baby grin
babies suck blenze grin

Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by ModCaller: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2017
I also don't like my staff or student asking me a question like that. It just sounds irritating. However, it all depends on the staff and how the question was asked.

I won't burst out. I will reply politely. But it will strike a nerve. It's not a matter of title. I just hate such questions. Was I sick? It just strikes a nerve.

1 Like

Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss me too
ehn u calling me baby grin
babies suck blenze grin

Babies sucks whaaat? shocked grin

Hahaha...well, ur my babe sha cheesy Oh btw, i saw ur DP u look very HOT wink
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Imagining how the statement sounds lyk: How aaaaa yuuuu ? The employee fall hand with the omitting of Sire.
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Babies sucks whaaat? shocked grin

Hahaha...well, ur my babe sha cheesy Oh btw, i saw ur DP u look very HOT wink

my whatsap dp? grin
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
I also don't like my staff or student asking me a question like that. It just sounds irritating. However, it all depends on the staff and how the question was asked.

I won't burst out. I will reply politely. But it will strike a nerve. It's not a. Matter of title. I just hate such questions. Was I sick? It just strikes a nerve.
u no call mod today? cheesy
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

my whatsap dp? grin
Yes Dear grin

Btw, happy June to you... kiss
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by ModCaller: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

u no call mod today? cheesy
I only call mod when someone breaks a rule. I am watching!
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Yes Dear grin

Btw, happy June to you... kiss

awww thanks wink
happy new month to u too..
come lemme give u a big hug cheesy

Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by jamex93(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2017
lolx some naija boss sef

that's why I rather be the boss of my self
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Partnerbiz(f): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2017
U for put how are u sir and prostrate or kneel.
That will cushion d effect.
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 01, 2017
grin
New Employee : lol, "sup dude, How are you?
Angry Boss:

Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by sekundosekundo: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by chiraqDemon(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Ive actually seen two ppl with the forked tongue modification and its cool. I wouldn't try it tho cos of my society and the fact that i eould love to have a real job
Re: See How A Nigerian Boss Lashed Out After Staff Asked Him ‘how Are You?’ by Maryclaire1(f): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2017
In Nigeria that's a big crime to the oldies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wawu!!!see How A Pregnant Wife Took Revenge On Cheating Husband / What Did Princess Diana See In Prince Charles / The Two Best Sex Positions That Guarantees Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.