Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out (42888 Views)

Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why / I Slept With A CEO To Help My Boyfriend Get A Job But He Dumped Me & Married ... / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by made4naijamusic: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2019
According to this twitter user who shared the story online, after a lady asked her boyfriend to pack out of her house, the guy resorted to breaking her door and she called the police.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-in-abuja-and-her-boyfriend-get-into-fight-after-she-asked-him-to-pack-out-of-her-house/

1 Share

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by made4naijamusic: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2019

Continue to read the gist and watch video below.

1 Share

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Realtord43: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shameless boyfriend, na girl the sqaurt u for house. *spit* undecided

50 Likes

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who I feel sorry for?
Not the squatter nor the squattee
But the live reporter
As in adult wey suppose dey reason on how to make her life better she dey move from house to house all in the name of live coverage. So as to have gossip content.
When baba tell us say we lazy na wetin he mean be that.

Unless twitter go pay her for this o. Then she is justified.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by sleekpro(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
It can only be a #yolubaboy. Lazy muthaf**ckers.

#bomamustgo.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by donstan18: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why do people find it so difficult to mid their business?

The same person broadcasting this will still see them and fake smiles like he/she's wishing them well.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
lol

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by GistmoreNG: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Femich18(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see the reason why some men will never stay in the house built by their wife??

27 Likes

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Very shameless man

Are you not supposed to house your girl

This is why i don't do this shit.

My own is strictly Business, You pay massively, i Bleep u, that's the end.

We have no business, i dont know you, you dont know me.
[i][/i]

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Triangles1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
If you don't want woman to chase you out or run out of embarrassment.

Stop chasing woman

Chase money and women will be the one rushing you.

This dude is a disgrace to men folk, the video look absurd.

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Zerrin(f): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Smh
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by CaptainMarvel(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
The boy was with her when she had nothing, now she is telling him to leave her house after using him. Women!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by jericco1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
twitter? forget it angry
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by neonly: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Who I feel sorry for?
But the live reporter
As in adult wey suppose dey reason on how to make her life better set move from house to house all in the name of live coverage. So as to have gossip content.
When baba tell is say we lazy na wetin he mean be that.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by tabithababy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shameless boy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by AMvanquish: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Aproko United. I hope she is being paid for this report.
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
In Abuja you'll see them driving nice cars but no house until them use the car deceive babe then move into her house.

Are your Abuja men that slow?[/quote]
My own Abuja man is not slow in any way biko

Abuja guys can depend on babes sha, while the babes will be depending on shuga zaddy. They will drive nice cars, walk around Transcorp with complimentary cards but no house, some are squatters... Fake town, I don't get moved with what I see in town at all

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by IamPatriotic(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wetin consign the busy bodi neighbour? oloshi alanise.
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
I was saying this yesterday... Evicting someone who's overstayed their welcome gotta be one of the hardest things in life. You'll end up looking like the bad person.

Just don't allow it in the first place.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Shibaraba:
Who I feel sorry for?
But the live reporter
As in adult wey suppose dey reason on how to make her life better set move from house to house all in the name of live coverage. So as to have gossip content.
When baba tell is say we lazy na wetin he mean be that.

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by infogenius(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jobless reporter
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by uuzba(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Why do people find it so difficult to mid their business?

The same person broadcasting this will still see them and fake smiles like he/she's wishing them well.
Boyfriend-girlfriend is already a shameful sinful relationship (AKA fornication). The young man now added to the stupidity by not even owning the shared property.
He deserves to be treated this way.
The girl wants to repent and be born again.
Allow her to repent. Pack out of her house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by sonnie10: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Y
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
I heard like 10 or 15 abuja guys can contribute like 2 million each just to buy an expensive Benz that they'll all be sharing grin grin grin grin abuja boys sha
SlimBrawnie:
In Abuja you'll see them driving nice cars but no house until them use the car deceive babe then move into her house.

[img]https://media1./images/d40f5d30bc9534a240f4da4842f48e5f/tenor.gif?itemid=5038159[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abuja boys wey no dey rent house. ..
Re: Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out by osazsky(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Very shameless man

Are you not supposed to house your girl

This is why i don't do this shit.

My own is strictly Business, You pay massively, i Bleep u, that's the end.

We have no business, i dont know you, you dont know me.
[i][/i]
u should b the one who is shameless kid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.