Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ⅱ. Origin Of LIFE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ⅱ. Origin Of LIFE (401 Views)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Hard Facts Of Life. / Origin Of The Word TOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ⅱ. Origin Of LIFE by ivysunday(f): 3:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Ⅱ. Origin of LIFE

Xuefeng

I. Definition of LIFE

Before discussing the origin of LIFE, we must firstly figure out what LIFE is. Otherwise, we will not be able to explore the origin of LIFE.
Nowadays, although the scientists who are discussing LIFE may not be as many as the hairs on an ox, at least the number is very huge. When we use the Google Search Engine and enter the words “LIFE”,” LIFE STUDY”, “origin of LIFE” and “LIFE exploration” ect, we will enter into a wide field of life exploration, in which we can have an idea of various of research theories and achievements discussed by LIFE scientists.

Unfortunately, all LIFE scientists just make a fuss on the presentations of LIFE; none of them understand the essence of LIFE. Only Christopher Langton, a doctor of Los. Amos National Laboratory of United States in his “Artificial LIFE " initiated some slightest wisdom in the LIFE exploration area; some of his opinions broke through the limitation of inherent thinking pattern and took a small step on the cognition of LIFE, for example, "The essence of LIFE lies not in the specific substances but form".

Then, what on earth is LIFE?

Ⅱ LIFE is one kind of nonmaterial structure having spirituality.

All substances are not LIFE, but a carrier of LIFE. Just like a person’s watch, car, house and the clothes, all of these are not part of himself, but a kind of appendages and adornments of his life. We can not get to know him simply relying on his appendages and adornments. Furthermore, we neither can know him by his age, appearances, physique and physical condition, etc, because all of these are just a kind of material structure of LIFE carrier.

It is very hard to understand nonmaterial structure, since it mostly depends on our spiritual perception. Only with the extraordinary sensitive spiritual perception, can we “see” it.
If one’s spiritual perception is blunt, it would be very hard to perceive nonmaterial structure in any case. But this does not mean that there is no way to know. I will give an example and hope it can inspire you to draw inferences.

While I am sending a fax to my friend from Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, to Washington, America, My friend’s fax machine is receiving it simultaneously. The contents he receives
are identical with what I have sent; my handwriting, the shape of the characters and the line spacing is copied unchanged by his fax machine. However, the original fax is still with me and I toss it into wastepaper basket as rubbish. Why should I toss it? The reason is that it has accomplished its mission and has conveyed its message (soul) to my friend in Washington.

Let’s make an analysis: the origin copy doesn’t go to Washington, but my friend has got my fax instantly, and only the paper (carrier of the information) has changed. How do you explain this?

The fact is that the fax machine transfers the information into a bunch of radio signals through photo electricity principle, and sends it to the communication station through electric cable and then Communication station “transmits” this signal to the communication satellite through communication launcher; then the information is received by another communication launcher, and this launcher sends it to my friend’s fax machine through electric cable. At last, my friend’s fax machine restores the information into words or pictures. In this way, the “soul” of my original copy is reached to my friend.

Here, we mainly focus on the radio signal. Radio signal is a kind of material rather than nonmaterial. However, this bunch of radio signals has its own characteristic—structure, no matter in wavelength or frequency. If the structure has consciousness, it will be a nonmaterial structure.

When microscopic particle tends to be infinitesimal, it will not exist or move in the form of particles and it will become a “String”, or even a “Super String”. “Super String” is a nonmaterial structure.

In this sense, the essence of LIFE lies in the nonmaterial structure, rather tan the carrier of life—material.

The essence of LIFE is formless. Is there anybody who can tell the form, color and weight of LIFE? When referring human beings, dogs, vegetation, insects, and bacteria as LIFE, we are literally talking about the expressions of LIFE forms rather than the essence of LIFE.

The forms of LIFE are exceedingly strange and omnifarious, but the essence of LIFE is simplex.

LIFE has spiritual nature. LIFE can not exist without spiritual nature. For a person, when he is alive, his body shows up the active spiritual nature. He can talk to others, eat, drink and blink eyes. But when he dies, his body loses spiritual nature. Once he has lost the spiritual nature, can we call his corpse a human? Absolutely not.

Thus, when flesh has spiritual nature, it is a LIFE; when flesh (material) doesn’t have the spiritual nature, it is a corpse.

Thus, a stone can be called a LIFE when it has spiritual nature. And it is an aggregate of material elements when it doesn’t have spiritual nature.

Thus, a tree can be called a LIFE when it has spiritual nature. And it is a piece of wood when it loses its spiritual nature.

Thus, a car can be called a LIFE when it has spiritual nature. And it is a heap of waste iron when it loses the spiritual nature.

Thus, a statue can be called a LIFE when it has spiritual nature. And it is just a heap of dried mud, plaster or metal when it loses its spiritual nature

Every material thing may be a LIFE, and also may be an aggregate of material elements, depends on whether it has spiritual nature at the temporal time and space.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Share A Kiss In Public In Los Angeles (photos) / Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? / On Love Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.