Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,242 members, 7,825,932 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 (44436 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / °•°•VIRGINS OF NAIRALAND•°•° (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by ekensi01: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Nma27:
ur monicker means "sharing of shit" in IBO though angry
undecided Did you hear yourself? it sounds senseless, your type lose theirs when they're just 8. goto he with your angry. cool
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by ncoolsome(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2017
nepapole:

In other words, the only virgins in Nigeria as of today, June 1st 2017 as at 7:16 a.m fall between the ages of 1 day old and 8 years old.

And u hvnt heard of babies being molested by there uncles??
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by ehinmowo: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lol....the only virgins in Nigeria as of today are girls below 10years

if I hear, wen someone up north dey marry 8yrs old
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Skyfornia:

Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by kevoh(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2017
So because they are virgins, they can not at least smile? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by freshinko: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2017
MrRichy:
this days, girls prefer loosing their virginity to loosing their phone
chai! See finishing
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2017
ekensi01:
undecided Did you hear yourself? it sounds senseless, your type lose theirs when they're just 8. goto he with your angry. cool
baba face d issue and forget the issue of me losing it at 8... How is it ur business? Ekensi means "Shared Excreta"!!!! Pheeeew.
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Georgesudosen:

You can inbox me
Inbox u for what please?
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Calion(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2017
laditosun1:
nah! nah!!...I refuse to believe this
LMAO
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Virgin doesn't always mean someone who haven't had sex.

Farem...... Be guided.

Lols, first of all we have to know the word they translated to virgin to be able understand what it means in this context.

But for what it may worth, a virgin is not only someone who hasn't had sex, as in a woman with her hymen intact or a guy who hasn't penetrated a woman's Vjay.

Our generation is just so perverted, if I say that a guy is gay you will think he gives backshots and hunts for shits in another guy's shithole but that's not only meaning of gay.
It's our sexy imagination at work.

A virgin can mean an unmarried girl or woman, whether she has had sex or not. A virgin is somenone has not done something for the first time.

It could be alcohol, marriage, driving, oral or anal sex etc.

Dictionary.com
thanks so much
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Virgin doesn't always mean someone who haven't had sex.

Farem...... Be guided.

Lols, first of all we have to know the word they translated to virgin to be able understand what it means in this context.

But for what it may worth, a virgin is not only someone who hasn't had sex, as in a woman with her hymen intact or a guy who hasn't penetrated a woman's Vjay.

Our generation is just so perverted, if I say that a guy is gay you will think he gives backshots and hunts for shits in another guy's shithole but that's not only meaning of gay.
It's our sexy imagination at work.

A virgin can mean an unmarried girl or woman, whether she has had sex or not. A virgin is somenone has not done something for the first time.

It could be alcohol, marriage, driving, oral or anal sex etc.

Dictionary.com

Bros ehh

oya off the light,e too much
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
in 21st Century, little wonder why Kidults think Virginity is Exclusive to Just girls. sad

I Weep! grin
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by ekensi01: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nma27:
baba face d issue and forget the issue of me losing it at 8... How is it ur business? Ekensi means "Shared Excreta"!!!! Pheeeew.
grin grin grin You must be a crazy comedian. you too funny. bytheway Ekensi is something special to me, given to me by my class mate in sec, sch. It means star thanks to God. why dont you stick your hands into ur pvssy u must be feeling coazy.
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by DEXORANGE: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
@skyfonia.....even the 10yrs old no sure! with all these pedophiles hanging around! may God deliver us
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by kaymical(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Skyfornia:
mistake bro.....the only virgins are the unborn child both male and female
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by oaroloye(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
If these were virgins hmmmm, just thinking out loud.

Copied from palmchat
www.palmchatnow.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5420335_screenshot20170601065220_jpeg06a60b9ca5fb5591a102e4d403cd5b73

They did not joke with that claim, in those days.

They had no reason to lie.
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
ekensi01:
grin grin grin You must be a crazy comedian. you too funny. bytheway Ekensi is something special to me, given to me by my class mate in sec, sch. It means star thanks to God. why dont you stick your hands into ur pvssy u must be feeling coazy.
Don't see d correlation between d name and pvssy talk though. I know I struck a nerve...pele
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by mespusinglez(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
If these were virgins hmmmm, just thinking out loud.

Copied from palmchat
www.palmchatnow.com
How did you this photos
because if I can remember vividly there was no camera by then in Nigeria
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by alaskido(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Are you saying they died a virgin? These old women virgins? Abi bad guys no dey during 1893?
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by Angelina996(f): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Skyfornia:

Iffa hear, girls of 9years sef don dey know whatsupp
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by irynterri(f): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
SkinnyDude:
are you from Northern Nigeria? cos here in East, we didnt do no such thing
im from the east, you can ask very old people
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by SkinnyDude(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
irynterri:
im from the east, you can ask very old people
my grandmum got married at 22
Re: Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 by jojothaiv(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Days of old..
No virgins in Egbaland and Eweduland anymore.
I'm Tired, You're Tired...
Jesus Wept..
Kanye West (Bound 2)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.