Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,256 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. (1143 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by Buchi95(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2017
I’d Love To Marry A Virgin...

I've always wished to not get married to any woman who's sexually active and most especially has variety of adventurous sexual history. I still haven't changed my stance on this. There's a pressure that comes with being with most past sexual adventurers. It gives them something to compare you with.

There's a subconscious standard in her head..
Oh my ex used to thrust me for 1 hour non stop.
Oh he used to give me head for 50 minutes..
Oh he knew variety of styles..

And when you as a learner thrusts for 20 minutes and cum, she sees you like a weakling, Indomie man..
When you cannot measure up to her past ecstacic adventures, in most cases, you're made to feel incapable, and many ladies cheat because of this; married women.

See, in the right order of things, marriage isn't supposed to be between two sex experts. It's supposed to be between two sex amateurs who'll grow together, and not put pressure on themselves.

You cannot grow if you're compared with a past experience..

And why would she feel you ain't good enough?
Because she has a sexual past!
The memory never leaves!
If she didn't engage in serial sexual adventure, she wouldn't know what it feels like having a big dick pass through her, and even preferring it.

With a Virgin, sex is with less pressure to perform. Just hold yourselves in your innocence and make love instinctively.
As time goes, you both learn together..
Nobody is up there detecting how it's supposed to be. Both are learning.
It's really beautiful..

And the little you can do as a man will be appreciated.
See, a woman will not appreciate your 20 minutes of thrusting if she's experienced 1 hour of thrusting..

You'll always feel frustrated trying to please her because there's a standard, but true sex in marriage is not even about the act of sex but the person involved.
It's not about thrusts, styles, and all that, it's about sharing a part of you with someone you love.

When you're truly having sex, the larger fulfilment comes from the fact that you're wrapped in the arms of the one you love, and not thrusts and all whatnot..

And even if he's not so good. Because there's love, there will be room for learning and patience..

But believe me, many pre-maritally sexually active people are usually impatient. They even write people off based on their first performance. Ask couples, their first sex was never their best sex.

Marriage is just about two people on a journey of learning together, nobody teaches; both are learners..

So it's gonna be disastrous having one feel like they are up there and know how exactly it must be, and you're judged with a past experience they had before marriage. That might be sadly abnormal..

The pressure will be much.

This is one reason why God wants sexual purity before marriage. Because you'll be easily satisfied in marriage if you lack any past sexual history.

written by Solomon Buchi Bartholomew
Life Coach/Motivational Speaker
Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by poik(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Buchi95:

I've always wished to not get married to any woman who's sexually active and most especially has variety of adventurous sexual history. I still haven't changed my stance on this. There's a pressure that comes with being with most past sexual adventurers. It gives them something to compare you with.

And when you as a learner thrusts for 20 minutes and cum, she sees you like a weakling, Indomie man..
When you cannot measure up to her past ecstacic adventures, in most cases, you're made to feel incapable, and many ladies cheat because of this; married women.

See, in the right order of things, marriage isn't supposed to be between two sex experts. It's supposed to be between two sex amateurs who'll grow together, and not put pressure on themselves.

The memory never leaves!
If she didn't engage in serial sexual adventure, she wouldn't know what it feels like having a big dick pass through her, and even preferring it.

With a Virgin, sex is with less pressure to perform. Just hold yourselves in your innocence and make love instinctively.
It's really beautiful..

See, a woman will not appreciate your 20 minutes of thrusting if she's experienced 1 hour of thrusting..

You'll always feel frustrated trying to please her because there's a standard, but true sex in marriage is not even about the act of sex but the person involved.
It's not about thrusts, styles, and all that, it's about sharing a part of you with someone you love.

When you're truly having sex, the larger fulfilment comes from the fact that you're wrapped in the arms of the one you love, and not thrusts and all whatnot..

And even if he's not so good. Because there's love, there will be room for learning and patience..

But believe me, many pre-maritally sexually active people are usually impatient. They even write people off based on their first performance. Ask couples, their first sex was never their best sex.

Marriage is just about two people on a journey of learning together, nobody teaches; both are learners..

So it's gonna be disastrous having one feel like they are up there and know how exactly it must be, and you're judged with a past experience they had before marriage. That might be sadly abnormal..

This is one reason why God wants sexual purity before marriage. Because you'll be easily satisfied in marriage if you lack any past sexual history.

See the wat they all avoided the thread like a plague!

Truth can't be more aptly put than this; thing is, too many people are far gone in deadly fantasia to notice.

You have my respect sir.

I will remain a virgin, so as to quash the equality debate when I demand one. Cheers sir.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by HARYORBAMZ(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
cool
Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Blessings fall on you my dear friend.
Buchi95:

The memory never leaves!

It's really beautiful..

Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by GMBITLY(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Who virgin epp undecided
Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by franzis(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Most virgins might not be having penetrative sex,but they are have other kinds of sex e.g fingering , anal, receiving head e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol

Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by Maxi112: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Who virgin epp? I have never wished to marry one.

don't mind marring a single mom. cool
Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by asatheo01: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
marry virgin ke? God forbid.
Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by Trudiee(f): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2017
i dont understand u op. u prefer virgins cuz ur shortcomings can be excused? its less pressure? so that she wont think ure not good enough? i mean, that's your own reason.

marriage is not what ure making it out to be in ur head. u can marry a virgin and she might feel u cant satisfy her. yre back to square one.

have the right reasons for ur choices. stop choosing the easy way out for urself
Re: Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. by hoMegas(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2017
I cannot marry a virgin. I must have test run maself. But forget it is immature to think marriage is all about sex

(1) (Reply)

What A Girl Is Likely To Experience With A Yahoo Boy / Six (6) Reasons To Have S3x Against The Wall (so Sweet) / I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.