Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating (3555 Views)

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by BoseA: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2010
I just come to said that I am looking to sold my story to magazine. I am reliable in my surce. My cousin is living on 9ice street and she know why they fighting because the person living with 9ice brother told her and she see some things with her eyes. She telling me that every person for street they living know that 9ice brother, one doctor akande is steal money from 9ice to send his children to london and build house, she is telling me that worker in his house tell her that 9ice wife catch him and when he see that he say she must go because she stop his plan to steal more, he call 9ice mother and father and the driver see him telling them lie that the wife want to kill their son so he turning 9ice mother and father against the wife. So on the street, everyday the mother and father come the house to shout and fight that 9ice no want to give them more money than they get but his give his wife so them did not want her again. the come curse him wife and curse him and sit indide there compound and curse every morning for one hour then go, my cousin say when they coming the street will stand outside watching them and them no get shame at all, I hear yesterday that 9ice not happy again, that they love each other much and the house was love before the doctor brother start evil plan. I hear now that 9ice walk on the house area no happy because him miss his wife but the family always there now, moving in there with 9ice to make sure him no change him mind. I hear that 9ice wife not pack out and 9ice not drive her that 9ice mother and father and the doctor brother came and carry her load out of the house when 9ice no dey. I hear the brother is working in General hospital and he now make money more because of money he stealing from 9ice. my surce seen everything and if i carry to their street but i no be mumu so it will cost, because im sure this is the true true story and no one know yet and to see that im not fraud the street is call winfunke you can finding out before contact me my email boseakinlabi@yahoo.com
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2010
I see:::
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by akinbola2: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2010
Which kind language be dis? JAPANESE?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by BoseA: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2010
excuse my english, I be yoruba babe but my papa be army man so that side i grow so na waffi babe I be and na pigin I sabi pass.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by distincty: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2010
this ur english self na wa, i no sabi that pigin cos he no sound like true pigin we de speak for niger o, so pls find a good writter to help you write and when typing it be care ful of errors or mistake,
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by BoseA: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
ok am getting person helped me for cafe now
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by BoseA: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
af selling my story. thanks
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by faithnnaj: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Let everybody mind their own business. Haba!
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by denzel2009: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
Instead of you to develop your writing skills, you are poking your nose into other people's affairs. We all know 9ice is no longer with his wife, spare us the details.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
denzel2009:

Instead of you to develop your writing skills, you are poking your nose into other people's affairs. We all know 9ice is no longer with his wife, spare us the details.

I have issues with people making these kinds of comments in the celebrity section.
Highly hypocritical and moronic.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by denzel2009: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I have issues with people making these kinds of comments in the celebrity section.
Highly hypocritical and moronic.

Why did you remove her her original post if you think its moronic,bloody hypocrite.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by mamagee3(f): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
Waste of Space. . .Mods toss this garbage into the trash bin. angry angry
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by BoseA: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
am still sold cos dev no pay me
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by olunifemi(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
pssst
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
@boseA i cudn't help bt laf @ ur english or wateva u cal dat language, plz u nid to wrk/improv on dat sinc u r even a gal!
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by DrKitaun(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
Joblessness is a worse disease than HIV embarassed
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by chioya(f): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2010
@POSTER
pls take it to joke section grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by sophienwa(f): 1:35am On Jan 19, 2010
chioya:

@POSTER
pls take it to joke section grin grin grin grin

i was just going to say the same thing; bose is obviously joking. there is no way she typed that with a straight face. grin
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by mamagee8: 2:50am On Jan 19, 2010
The guy is crazy!
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by debetmx(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2010
the most stupid thread ever!
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by dready(f): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ BoseA WHAT ! nor be small thing ooo, i have been laughing for past 5 minutes, hmmmm , nor be small thing oooo, write you nor fit write, if na prick you go fit suck, you go fit mess as well, i couldn't make anything from what you just said, you be my comedian from henceforth, you might have a point but nobody understand wetin you dey talk, english no good, pidgin self e no good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smiley I just come to said that I am looking to sold my story to magazine. grin WTF i still dey laugh as i dey here so
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by jaymdee(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2010
This poster na wa o! i just think she's acting anyway. How come her spellings are in place?
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by shollyaj(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ poster, U ARE ENDORSED. welcome aboard
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by spikedcylinder: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2010
denzel2009:

Why did you remove her her original post if you think its moronic,bloody hypocrite.

What original post? What are you on about? Seeing things again, my friend?
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 20, 2010
Poster
/\
i
i

Bos Bos>>>> grin na wa o. u must hav really gotten this direct from source. . . but it is half true grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by denzel2009: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

What original post? What are you on about? Seeing things again, my friend?

Whatever! that original post was removed by one of u mods and pasted back later.Abeg stop acting as if u r in nollywood
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
denzel2009:

Whatever! that original post was removed by one of u mods and pasted back later.Abeg stop acting as if u r in nollywood

The only way an original post can be removed is if the entire thread is deleted. Mods cannot even delete a first post and to make matters worse, return the post where it was before.
Get informed.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by denzel2009: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The only way an original post can be removed is if the entire thread is deleted. Mods cannot even delete a first post and to make matters worse, return the post where it was before.
Get informed.

Common,I have seen it here on numerous occasions when posts are removed and people dont understand why replies to dont make sense in a thread.

You shd knw better being a MOD. Anyway lets forget it.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
denzel2009:

Common,I have seen it here on numerous occasions when posts are removed and people dont understand why replies to dont make sense in a thread.

You shd knw better being a MOD. Anyway lets forget it.

I know better that is why I am informing you.
Sometimes the anti-spam bot can target some posts but not when members have already seen the posts. The posts will be tagged as spam before anyone else sees them and then later released. It is impossible for you to see posts, they go off and then come back again. Unless of course the post was deleted, in which case, it cannot be restored.
Stop arguing blindly.
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by realborn(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ Poster,

Rflmaosufdsufdcmrbmcdaf

dis your tori no b small mata ooo. chei wetin man go do? at least yu try. i lyk d idea say yu no dey provoke. cari style arrange d mata wey we go fit sabi well well. well done.lol. make i ask o, wetin yu wan stil sell for d tori na? yu don yarn am finish na. anyways, dem don pay? lolololololfdaf

This is the most hilarious thread i have read today. I was still strategizing on the route to go to evade traffic. but with this one, i am energized. hehehehe
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by TMONEYs(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
Oga ooooo naija na una be problem oooooo
Re: 9ice Marriage: The Truth Of Seperating by Outstrip(f): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
I actually think the person is educated but trying to pretend that they can speak pidgin english. Something is just off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice / Congratulations! ZACK ORJI Has Emerged Edeson NOLLYWOOD Legend of The Month / Hot Or Not? Dr Sid Wears A Skirt For Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.