Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (16284 Views)

Poll: Who is the strongest villian in Naruto?

Orochimaru: 7% (3 votes)
Itachi: 18% (7 votes)
Akatsuki Leader: 60% (23 votes)
Kakazu: 0% (0 votes)
Hidan: 5% (2 votes)
Kabuto: 7% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Harem Alert: The Alarming Increase Of 'harem' Pairings In Naruto Fan Fiction. / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by tayoccu(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2007
I agree with wavemaster, madara's the best, but who do you think'll take him out?
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Seun(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2008
Naruto, of course, with Sasuke's help.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by pein(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
Seun:

Naruto, of course, with Sasuke's help.
yeah right!!!! that self-servicer sasuke will probably take eternity to listen to anyone telling him that madara is a villian.the boy's a fool!!!!!!!
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by icemania: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2008
uchia madara is the baddest of them all coz he is inmortal and only he knows the true secrects of the sharingan also he is very cunning. thats gotta be aplus
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2008
i think its btw pain (killed jiraiya) /uchiha madara as that guy summoned the fox,
i am on 394 manga now so shd get to know more,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Wordsmith(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
please where can i download the animes of Shippuden?
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Gamine(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2008
shocked shocked

Naruto still dey alive

i will go with Uchiha sha
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Zaya: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2008
Pain's the Baddest,

He killed a Sannin jst lyk dat,

I also think we've not seen much of Kisame,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2008
pain is truly bad,
ep 425 he's come to ransack konoha,
hes abt to finish off kakashi cry

though i still would like to see him face off with madara,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Zaya: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2008
I thought Pain and Madara were on the same side,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2008
yes they are but if u look at their objectives

madara wants konoha or a clan for himself or else if he allies with pain the same konoha story will happen to akatsuki
we dont know the story of pain yet,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
Pain is hot right now, but once his secret is discovered, he's a goner. Madara has no known weakness.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
his strongest point is his weakness
mangyekou sharingan
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Zaya: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
Do you guys think Tsunade's gon be killed by Pain?
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
my analysis

kakashi kills pain,
konoha survives akatsuki n d root though catatrosphic
they form a new village (still called konoha) the sanbi/uchiha root is corrupt
kakashi becomes 6th hokage
madara passes his power to sasuke n passes on
he kills kakashi
naruto becomes 7th hokage
naruto/sasuke showdown
on the final blow to sasuke with his kyuubi n sage power combo, sakura interferes he spares sasuke
sasuke attacks but sakura takes the attack on behalf of naruto, naruto finishes off sasuke
sakura dies in sasaukes arms
naruto marries hinata undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by kantata4u: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
angry biolabee yor totally wrong in your analysis u see e there is know way for kakashi to kill pain cant u se d condition he is in and we all know dat naruto is d only fucker dat can stop pain now shocked nad im shocked for u to saythat kakashi becomes sixth hakage when naruto is still there by d way kakashi dosnt whant to be any f******d up kage grin.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by kantata4u: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
angry biolabee you are totally wrong in your analysis u see e there is know way for kakashi to kill pain cant u se d condition he is in and we all know dat naruto is d only fucker dat can stop pain now    shocked nad im shocked for u to saythat kakashi becomes sixth hakage when naruto is still there by d way kakashi dosnt whant to be any f******d up kage grin.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2009
As at chapter 430 of Naruto konoha has been able to figure out Pain's powers and naruto is back with sage powers
there is going to be an epic showdown between naruto and the frogs vs the 6 pains
keep on this station!!!
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by duduspace(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2009
Meeeen, Naruto don becom wetin Yoruba go call erujeje, if Nagato says he became pain then Naruto's name should be Fear.
See as he dispatched those 2 pain bodies, Gamanbuta and his co Ninja frogs have also made a mess of Pain's summons.
E don dey happen for Naruto land.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
Ol boy see the way he threw that monster with his bare hands shocked
Pain threw his summonings at him, men but the guy no shake
he has also mmastered the wind rasengan
now it will be interesting to know the story of pain and how he fights sasuke/madara ,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by duduspace(m): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2009
biolabee:

Ol boy see the way he threw that monster with his bare hands shocked
Pain threw his summonings at him, men but the guy no shake
he has also mmastered the wind rasengan
now it will be interesting to know the story of pain and how he fights sasuke/madara ,

I weak when I see that one, if those toads no follow am na for planet pluto the summon for land. It is going to be so interesting in the anime, the No 1 Hyperactive knucklehead Ninja of Konoha is finally living up to his true potential remember say Kyuubi show never start o. Just imagine a way to combine the Kyuubi's chakra with Senjutsu? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
dudu,

naruto is mean just look at the shades of his eyes,
i still want to see a naruto v sasuke epic
the anime is far behind,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by halremawa: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2009
please from now on refer to naruto as GGGAAAARRRUUUTTTTOOOO. he has now become the king of GARRRRR in animu. nice meeting animu fans here. do you guys follow other shows? i've seen so much animu i have become pathetic.
sasuke will be the strongest villain eventually. from what we have seen i will have to go with pein for now. also, pein may be outnumbered at the moment but naruto is already using his new tech, unless he has other new techs that's bad news sad
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by vescucci(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2009
Snakemaru seems to be the strongest to me. Plus sickest too.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2009
vescucci:

Snakemaru seems to be the strongest to me. Plus sickest too.

orochimaru is so like yesterday,
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by urfriend(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
ANIMAX a 24 hours anime channel launches on HiTV in march exclusively.

For more details about the channel visit www.animaxtv.com or www.animaxtv.co.za

Watch out for more details,

Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by seyitunde1: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
where do i get .naruto, az in on dvd, plz i need help, i already have it till season 9!!!!!!!!!!HELP[
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by ogagusps3: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2009
your best hope of getting it is to download it from http://www.narutocentral.com/
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
who is following the forth ninja world war
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2011
I've stopped reading Naruto because I hate the war. it's not even real because the enemies are just clones.
Re: Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? by biolabee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
the zetsus?

i dont even know how the good guys will win
madara is too strong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / Stone Cold / Power Of Love: A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.