Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos (64995 Views)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Image of siphoned funds*
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by freebreezeyz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
RosaConsidine:
I'm torn.

On one hand, I like the idea of a convicted person who has received judgement and and punishment to be able to move past that onto a normal life where all that happened before is history. On the other hand though, I'm worried that someone that has been convicted of financial impropriety being given a platform and a place of prominence might pass the wrong idea across to younger people.

Really don't know what to feel. She looks good though.

You spoke my mind really!!! hmmm....
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Can APC party revisit her case?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ibru.......
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Daboomb: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
dechar:
mama don serve finish

You dey crase o! shocked shocked grin

Funnily, the report did not mention anything about how she ran the bank aground, using depositors fund to buy a whole street of duplexes in Dubai!
See, these criminals know that Nigerians have a very short memory (more like a techno Phone grin ) and even then, the small memory they have, is used to fight tribal and religious E-wars! undecided undecided undecided

What did Wole Soyinka call these types sef, at that Dino Book launch?
"A gathering of Disgusting reprobates"!
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by currentbrands(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
L.I.F.E!!........hmmmmm....smh shocked shocked
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by PStacks(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xperience12:
Estwhile CEO of defunt Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, was pictured at an event in Lagos. The event titled Techpoint Inspired, was organized by Techpoint.ng, a popular technology related blog and website, and had in guest people like Eyo Bassey, CEO of Payporte.com, Funke Opeke CEO of MainOne, Adeleke Ojikutu — Co-Founder, VoguePay, Sheriff Shittu — Co-Founder, CEO at Switch Innovation Express, Abiola Olaniran — Founder, Gamsole, Ajebutter22, and others.

She spoke on the topic, "The role of education in building a new generation of entrepreneurs".

Cecilia Ibru (born March 22, 1946) is the former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Oceanic Bank. Ibru began her work at the Ibru Organization. In 2009 she was arrested and pleaded guilty to charges of fraud. She was jailed and fined approximately one billion euros.

One Billion Euros.. OMG WTF!

i want to be like this woman when i am grown.. WTF MEHN!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by win2kwire: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Change her diet
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by alozie27(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
who she epp
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by ademusiwa3r: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by bencobenz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oju ole re.....ole!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by goshen26: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
woodcook:
This woman will never forget Sanusi in a hurry. grin grin

Meanwhile, Erastus Akingbola fled like Ojukwu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like who abeg?

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
woodcook:

Meanwhile, Erastus Akingbola fled like Ojukwu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by ibkgab001: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
First female pen robber from the yeast
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
News had it that she had some prayer warriors praying vigorously for EFCC cup to pass over her..

EFCC officials simply waited for the prayer session to be over and arrested her..

Very funny eh...

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by buchilino(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
RosaConsidine:
I'm torn.

On one hand, I like the idea of a convicted person who has received judgement and and punishment to be able to move past that onto a normal life where all that happened before is history. On the other hand though, I'm worried that someone that has been convicted of financial impropriety being given a platform and a place of prominence might pass the wrong idea across to younger people.

Really don't know what to feel. She looks good though.

I UNDERSTAND D WAY U FEEL, BUT IN MY OPINION, WAT D ORGANISERS DID BY INVITING HER IS WRONG, DEAD WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Davidlanny: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
iliyande:
Anytime I hear Oceanic, I remember my 8k that disappeared in that bank in 2009 shocked
Ahahaha ! Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by enomakos(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
iliyande:
Anytime I hear Oceanic, I remember my 8k that disappeared in that bank in 2009 shocked
sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by iliyande(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davidlanny:

Ahahaha ! Sorry

It was my last card then cry
I will never forget that experience

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by KingGBsky(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
woodcook:

Meanwhile, Erastus Akingbola fled like Ojukwu. (Afonja and IPOB have one thing in common fleeing spirit) cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's why they are both southerners. One east the other west.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
woodcook:

Meanwhile, Erastus Akingbola fled like Ojukwu. (Afonja and IPOB have one thing in common fleeing spirit) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai, Lol @ fleeing spirit, una go kill person with laugh, which one is fleeing spirit again, nobody likes to sleep in kirikiri grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
We will not take this!

Plenty of AFONJA as entrepreneurs and IPOB youths always on trafficking threads...

Nairaland is photoshopping these pictures and staging these events! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
goshen26:

Like who abeg?

Like Ojukwu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please who are the organizer of this gathering, is their no more chairs or are they that poor to hire so tiny space like this and everybody look choked? No ofresh air no breathing space is it a must to organized event?

Well as for the madam in question I honestly has nothing to say than to wish her the best I lost lot of cash in that bank but life goes on calling her names or insulting her change nothing because it's already a while ago.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Davidlanny: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
buchilino:

I UNDERSTAND D WAY U FEEL, BUT IN MY OPINION, WAT D ORGANISERS DID BY INVITING HER IS WRONG, DEAD WRONG.

Hmmm.. We all know that these corrupt people have no shame. They see corruption as d way of life. Shame on them all!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by joenor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
she's so aged right now.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
woodcook:

Mind yaself ooo. You don turn me to Usain Bolt abi?

Amadioha go fire you! angry
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by AK481(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Stain.

But her knowledge and experience is still needed to grow the economy this man has scattered with world record.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
KingGBsky:

That's why they are both southerners. One east the other west.

I think it is a Southern thing. Even Diepreye Alamieyeseigha dressed like woman ( I guess he learned that from Ojukwu) and flee from London.

It seems Nigerian men lack balls, imagine this woman took it like a man (not like Nigerian men grin grin) and did her time. While our men are possessed by fleeing spirit grin grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Mind yaself ooo. You don turn me to Usain Bolt abi?

Amadioha go fire you! angry

hahaha

Amadioha know sey na true I talk. grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by buchilino(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davidlanny:

Hmmm.. We all know that these corrupt people have no shame. They see corruption as d way of life. Shame on them all!

SO TRUE
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by MARYchiells(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
jboy73:
Chai... This woman way I service that yr.
Mama... Being your sugar boy n pussyy servicer was fun.

Taaaaarrrr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.