Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos (64999 Views)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Roadmike(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
[color=#006600[size=18pt]]Nice Woman, Sure the truth will come out someday. All the shenanigan done by Emir Sanusi, as the Emperor at the CBN[/size].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by apache77(m): 2:13am On Jun 02, 2017
my sweeet maaama. always gave me 100k back page advert for every edition of my magazine then.2002. may she live long. shes done time.

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by tekslee: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dats d boss of bosses
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by sshalom(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmmm!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by ashala(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mama looking g so good
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by ashala(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
sucess001:
all of you calling her names are just dumb and without knowledge. she didnt do anything different from what all MDs were doing.

isnt it the same sanusi who is accused of 13 billion fraud that the senate and president shielded?

or you ve all forgotten he was chased out of office on allegations of fraud by the jonathan admin?

this woman was and is still a power woman i respect a lot....

i remember her welfare packages for the oceanic staff then...my bro got his medical bills taken by the bank without this woman ever meeting him...

yall have read about the humongous amouts of money being written off by banks...much more than that oceanic needed at the time....yet the MDS are still sitting cosy ...

summary....pray the people in power dont hate you....

God bless you sir. I worked in Oceanic and I can tell you that Jim Ovia and Tony Elumelu did worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
No matter what, old age will surely tell even if one put the most expensive make up, she's still looking chubby.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Mobsync(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Seems like registration is closed...

If you know about any more events that bring entrepreneurs together like this. could you please inform me?

Sure, I will.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Mobsync(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Seems like registration is closed...

If you know about any more events that bring entrepreneurs together like this. could you please inform me?

Hi, check this out. https://techpoint.ng/2017/08/07/weekly-tech-events-32-kantar-fintech-summit-tedx-yaba-others/

There's TedX at Yaba o August 19 and few others.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by FitnessDoctor: 2:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Mobsync:

Hi, check this out. https://techpoint.ng/2017/08/07/weekly-tech-events-32-kantar-fintech-summit-tedx-yaba-others/

There's TedX at Yaba o August 19 and few others.

Thank you so much.
I followed it up and its about those electronic currencies which I have promised myself to desist from. I look forward to a better one
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Mobsync(m): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Thank you so much.
I followed it up and its about those electronic currencies which I have promised myself to desist from. I look forward to a better one

You're welcome.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos by Mobsync(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Thank you so much.

Check this too out.
https://techpoint.ng/2017/08/10/89142/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.