Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? (1318 Views)

A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
First time to post here.

Actually I have this friend who is a guy....we worked in same office before I joined my sister for her business. but he's a very close friend. He told me about this girl he met recently like a month now at a church function and since then he's been loving the girl and has made it known to the girl that she's the perfect one and perfect type of woman he wants to marry.

He said they started as friends and they connect very well..... said on 2 occasions they've gone out and on one occasion the girl asked him for subscription which he sent to her and next day sent her 5k telling her he knows she's not really boxed up so she should manage the 5k for her petty expenses. And he said he did that cos of the pure likeness he has for her. He said he has also made a customised T-shirt for her and that he has started creating plans and if God willing he should marry her next year.

He said recently he sent her a message (the SCREENSHOT BELOW) because the girl has not given him a definete/concrete answer if they are in a serious relationship or not. but since when she replied the Message she's been acting strange.
strange in the sense that (1) if he calls she hardly picks up and answers in a cold manner (2) she hardly calls. (3) she hardly replies SMS message and hardly chats too.......well according to him he said from beginning they hardly chat on whatsapp because she works in an office and himself is this kinda busy person too. so he strategised an option for them to always talk by 1pm her break time which they will speak on phone at length.

now he said he's confused and doesn't know what else to do. and why her sudden change of attitude.
he said he has tried to find out the problem why her attitude changed but she keeps saying nothing is wrong.

I didn't know what to tell him..... I just told him I would get back to him.

WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
pls would appreciate honest/sincere/mature responses. thanks

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by StrongandMighty: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
U can't buy love.... Tel ur frnd 2 let her be it's very simple

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by SNUFFLES: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Your friend asked for advice, you sent him message about holy Spirit and the rest, how he didn't make sure he heard from God before asking her our smh.

You offered to get back to him, then you come here for opinions, why don't you go consult the holy Spirit on his behalf undecided undecided
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
how did you get this screenshot?

BTW, who really hook up at functions esp church?

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by Oloriburukumods: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tell ur frnd to send her 50k..let's see how she reacts
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
trying to use money to please a girl... Classless
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tell your friend to move on .. it's not by force
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
I am always amazed at people who meet strangers, hardly spend time with them (as friends), and suddenly talk about love, lol!!!!

No wonder these guys are clueless about what's going on, with this stranger. She DOESNT know you either.

This babe doesn't know you, yet you want her to make a decision about dating you, simply because you offered her 5k and recharge card?! Arrant nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by Alphamale2017(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
poster so many "he said" just full ur post. u be clown. Na u Jor don't drag friend into this

2ndly that person that referred to Holy Spirit as it, thunder will fire her.

lastly. the girls is staying clear because the guy is not decisive . he is confused.
it's a risk been with a Patner like that
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by imma2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
If you were really a female, you'd know what the guy is doing wrong and advice your friend.
Admit you are a guy and the victim before I shell out my 99.9% sure advice

1 Like

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
SNUFFLES:
Your friend asked for advice, you sent him message about holy Spirit and the rest, how he didn't make sure he heard from God before asking her our smh.

You offered to get back to him, then you come here for opinions, why don't you go consult the holy Spirit on his behalf undecided undecided

That was d screenshot between him and the girl. he sent it to me when he was explaining on phone.
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jhuniyour:
how did you get this screenshot?
BTW, who really hook up at functions esp church?

question answered. look my previous comment.
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
I am always amazed at people who meet strangers, hardly spend time with them (as friends), and suddenly talk about love, lol!!!!

No wonder these guys are clueless about what's going on, with this stranger. She DOESNT know you either.

This babe doesn't know you, yet you want her to make a decision about dating you, simply because you offered her 5k and recharge card?! Arrant nonsense!

I get your point. and he's not trying to impress her with whatever. Talking with me alone i know he likes her. and as a lady when a guy truly likes a girl they can do anything just for her to be happy. that's how men express what they feel.
Some girls express their love by giving sex. So it's a different situation.

I told him he needs time to understand d girl. and several other stuffs

1 Like

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Alphamale2017:
poster so many "he said" just full ur post. u be clown. Na u Jor don't drag friend into this

2ndly that person that referred to Holy Spirit as it, thunder will fire her.

lastly. the girls is staying clear because the guy is not decisive . he is confused.
it's a risk been with a Patner like that

I only brought this here to get more advices as no person in life is an island.
but people have turn it to quarrel. writing trash and insulting themselves. that's u guys cup of tea oooooooo.

At the end u now write something meaningful....... naa waa 4u. U think everybody is a guy right?
Meanwhile thunder will not fire anybody. Let's be moderate/cautious with the choice of words we use.
Thanks
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
imma2:
If you were really a female, you'd know what the guy is doing wrong and advice your friend.
Admit you are a guy and the victim before I shell out my 99.9% sure advice

I already told him he needs to take a chill and try to know d girl better. He shouldn't be too forward cos we girls don't like that. To some extent we feel if a guy is trying to rush things then he's not for real. well that's to me though...... I don't know about other girls. people are different. I like it when a guy is patient with me. taking things step by step.

so note that I don't need to prove anything to you for u to give your advice. So many Nigerians and their shallow way of reasoning. Why on earth would u even harbour the thought that am a guy. Come to my house and see if am a woman or not. Na waaaaaa
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by firstking01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
One ruLe about friendship is, define it from the onset.....

1 Like

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
breeze123:

I get your point. and he's not trying to impress her with whatever. Talking with me alone i know he likes her. and as a lady when a guy truly likes a girl they can do anything just for her to be happy. that's how men express what they feel.
Some girls express their love by giving sex. So it's a different situation.

Did he express his feelings to her as he did to you?! Of course NOT... So how do you expect this babe to know how this stranger really feel about her?! Should she look into her crystal ball?! Furthermore, should any babe automatically feel the same way about guys that suddenly likes them for no reason whatsoever?! As a woman, you make very little sense on this issue.

I told him he needs time to understand d girl. and several other stuffs

He needs to make this girl discover the man he is internally, his character, likes/dislikes etc, so that she can decide whether she wants to date him or not. The only way for him to Have chance is by spending friendly time together. Sending money and recharge card will only attract gold diggers and broke aasss women (let alone starting this friendship on the wrong foundations)

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by imma2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
breeze123:

I already told him he needs to take a chill and try to know d girl better. He shouldn't be too forward cos we girls don't like that. To some extent we feel if a guy is trying to rush things then he's not for real. well that's to me though...... I don't know about other girls. people are different. I like it when a guy is patient with me. taking things step by step.

so note that I don't need to prove anything to you for u to give your advice. So many Nigerians and their shallow way of reasoning. Why on earth would u even harbour the thought that am a guy. Come to my house and see if am a woman or not. Na waaaaaa
So you know what your friend is doing wrong yet you come here seeking for advice. Interesting!!!

Come to your house? Nah dear. Don't want to be your rape victim. tongue tongue
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by breeze123(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
imma2:

Come to your house? Nah dear. Don't want to be your rape victim. tongue tongue

maybe it's d other way round.
Re: A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? by imma2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
breeze123:

maybe it's d other way round.
What a world!!! Other way round, like coming to my house to rape me? cry cry

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Do Wrong When Kissing / See How Prostitutes Naked A Man In Broad Daylight For Not Paying After S*x / Why Do People Assume I Have Military Training Or I Have A Military Background?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.