Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (30124 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2019
I created this account just for this purpose and I might have to deactivate it and follow this thread with with my main account just for privacy reasons. Thanks for your understanding.

I actually like this girl, we've been together for almost 4 years now, I'm in 400 level currently, I'm from a poor family to be honest and this girl's family is far worse than mine financially. She is in this university too, since she didn't have her own place to stay, we were staying together. Our school fees here is 6 figures, since my family is not good financially, I had to do some online stuffs that bring money so that I can pay my bills and assist my family.

I was completely broke when we met she used to give me little little support financially, if she had until I had my own money. I actually didn't know she didn't have anybody to support her because she lied her uncle was the one supporting her until I found out that it was her ex boyfriend who was helping her. She confessed everything and the situation with her family when I discovered they met (that happened last year) I cancelled everything but later reconsidered after thinking it through.

The major problem is that I'm paying my own fees which is in 6 figures as well as hers ( which is also 6 figures), support my family, any money I give her she sends straight to her mother, sometimes I also have to assist her mother.
I know this is not her fault but I don't think I can move forward like this, taking full care of her, supporting my family, and having to also assist her mother. So I told her to go.
I just don't understand why everybody just has to depend on me I'm not even 25 yet.
Somehow I feel really bad because we together when things started going well small small but most of my guys have really gone far but I just keep moving up and down. It's not that I'm doing badly but I just feel there's too much weight on my head, the worst part of it is that all these people are very good people I just don't know what to do.

I know some people might think I'm one of the mugus out there who sponsor girls with the hope of marrying her or someone who tries to buy a girl but I don't give girls money, I prefer giving it to a guy because I feel guys appreciate and understand better but her case is kind of different mainly because we both somehow struggled together until things got better
I don't know if I should just let her go or accept her like that

I don't know if it's a good idea to put this on front page but I'd like it to be more visible.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
cheesy Her ex boyfriend was still helping her? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Oh boy! Remember Okafor's Law.

It is a pity!!!! The load you are carrying is really a heavy one.

Yes, you guys love each other but i wouldn't want emotions to drown rational thinking, you are a man on your own. If the load is becoming too heavy that you can't hold it any longer then let go...i don't mean you should dump her, no not at all. She can actually defer why you continue, you are in 400 level and you are almost done. She can defer, when things get better everything will be sorted out.

35 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Cocotrendz(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Op what exactly is your question?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Op what exactly is your question?
if I should just let her go or accept her like that
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Davash222(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Your school fees is 6 figures. What's 6 figures

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Cocotrendz(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Please I want to sell my jvzoo and warriorplus account including my shopify store with a custom domain. So if you are interested in any of them, Biko quote my post and drop your phone number

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Cocotrendz(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:
1000000 grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
I created this account just for this purpose and I might have to deactivate it and follow this thread with with my main account just for privacy reasons. Thanks for your understanding.

I actually like this girl, we've been together for almost 4 years now, I'm in 400 level currently, I'm from a poor family to be honest and this girl's family is far worse than mine financially. She is in this university too, since she didn't have her own place to stay, we were staying together. Our school fees here is 6 figures, since my family is not good financially, I had to do some online stuffs that bring money so that I can pay my bills and assist my family.

I was completely broke when we met she used to give me little little support financially, if she had until I had my own money. I actually didn't know she didn't have anybody to support her because she lied her uncle was the one supporting her until I found out that it was her ex boyfriend who was helping her. She confessed everything and the situation with her family when I discovered they met (that happened last year) I cancelled everything but later reconsidered after thinking it through.

The major problem is that I'm paying my own fees which is in 6 figures as well as hers ( which is also 6 figures), support my family, any money I give her she sends straight to her mother, sometimes I also have to assist her mother.
I know this is not her fault but I don't think I can move forward like this, taking full care of her, supporting my family, and having to also assist her mother. So I told her to go.
I just don't understand why everybody just has to depend on me I'm not even 25 yet.
Somehow I feel really bad because we together when things started going well small small but most of my guys have really gone far but I just keep moving up and down. It's not that I'm doing badly but I just feel there's too much weight on my head, the worst part of it is that all these people are very good people I just don't know what to do.
I don't know if I should just let her go
I don't know if it's a good idea to put this on front page but I'd like it to be more visible.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala

You weren't too clear, what exactly do you want us to advise you on?

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Cocotrendz(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
Accept her bro. Is your conscience not flogging you?

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:
100k plus

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Davash222(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
100k plus
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Davash222:

Millions...The Op is paying millions as tuition fees for both himself and his gf despite the fact that their families are poor...isn't that a miracle? cheesycheesycheesy

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

Millions...The Op is paying millions as tuition fees for both himself and his gf despite the fact that their families are poor...isn't that a miracle? cheesycheesycheesy
millions is 7 figures actually.
100k plus is the fees
I already said I went into online stuffs coz of it. I wouldn't want to go into details

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:

Hmmm tricky, I can understand how poverty will make you take some certain decisions if theres no help, but mehn if you were to for some reason not be able to help out financially what do you think her alternative would be ?

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by jovialswag(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
millions is 7 figures actually.
100k plus is the fees
I already said I went into online stuffs coz of it. I wouldn't want to go into details
whst type of online stuff if its legitbi will like to learn

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2019
pcguru1:

Hmmm tricky, I can understand how poverty will make you take some certain decisions if theres no help, but mehn if you were to for some reason not be able to help out financially what do you think her alternative would be ?
I honestly don't know because we were together for over a year while I was completely broke.
I already told her to leave, she has left, I mean traveled back home. She left the phone I gave her. I gave her a phone when I bought a new one I discovered that she left the phone and only took her old one

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2019
jovialswag:
whst type of online stuff if its legitbi will like to learn

The more you look, the less you see.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by DateMynd44(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

the girl should change the guy's name in her contact to Saviour or benefactor. cheesy

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
the girl should change the guy's name in her contact to Saviour or benefactor. cheesy

As in eh...no be small thing.

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by ednut1(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2019
A girl friend should not be your priority for now. Life na step by step. The truth about this kind of girls is that they always sleep with men for money to survive. U think the ex was doing it for free Abeg free the girl let her go find a capable guy

21 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Teach her your online stuffs angry

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Hope you won't drink sniper if she dumps u tomorrow Sha.

Why she no go oau wey school fee na 6k? That was the highest I paid during my time there o
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by DateMynd44(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

I wonder how people reason, he said it himself that he's from a humble background, instead of him to go for a federal university that's affordable and sponsor himself in school, the excesses left from his online business he could save it for future use and then invest in himself by setting up a business that will fetch him income, or rather set up something for his parents but
he's Rather investing in a girl that might ditch him tomorrow.
I don't know the kind of guys we have nowadays despite luvyaself95 truthsbitter and ubunja's efforts to school these guys they're Still getting weak day by day.

33 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:

I wonder how people reason, he said it himself that he's from a humble background, instead of him to go for a federal university that's affordable and sponsor himself in school, the excesses left from his online business he could save it for future use and then invest in himself by setting up a business that will fetch him income, or rather set up something for his parents but
I don't know the kind of guys we have nowadays despite luvyaself95 truthsbitter and ubunja's efforts to school these guys they're Still getting weak day by day.

That was why i told him not to allow emotions and feelings cloud his sense of rational thinking.

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hope you won't drink sniper if she dumps u tomorrow Sha.

Why she no go oau wey school fee na 6k? That was the highest I paid during my time there o
I'm the one thinking of leaving her. The school fees was increased when we already got inside.
What I don't understand is why everybody just depends on me. I even assist most of the guys here in my hostel when they are unable to do things. I don't know if I should shut out my conscience and focus only on my life. My mother is completely my responsibility because she is old and can't work anymore. I don't want to regret these things later in future.
I don't see the assistance I render her as investment I see it as just help

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Headlesschicken(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2019
undecided Yuh fees n hers both in six figures,i guess u r schooling in Heaven.. SMH ....

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:

I really appreciate your advice but the thing is that you don't get the full picture because I didn't go into details. The school fees was increased when we were already in school. I did not want to go to another school and start from scratch because I really don't believe in school I was begged and persuaded by my family, including her to go to university because my jamb score was insanely high that time. The thing is that all the people who stood by me then and supported me are all completely dependent on me now and I feel I'm too young for that kind of weight so I'm having a serious conflict between my conscience and common sense. I can't leave my family so that's completely out of the question.

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Don't leave her

But you can stop paying her school fees

The only problem here is you both are living together you're already getting tired of her which is normal because you guys ain't married to each other

So the best thing to do is she should get a female friend to live with in hostel or outside campus, while you've your own privacy you just need freedom nothing else,
Don't dump the babe but I know you're going to cheat on her and she's likely going to cheat on you too

But my best advice is, stop paying her school fees

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by luvyaself95(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
I really appreciate your advice but the thing is that you don't get the full picture because I didn't go into details. The school fees was increased when we were already in school. I did not want to go to another school and start from scratch because I really don't believe in school I was begged and persuaded by my family, including her to go to university because my jamb score was insanely high that time. The thing is that all the people who stood by me then and supported me are all completely dependent on me now and I feel I'm too young for that kind of weight so I'm having a serious conflict between my conscience and common sense. I can't leave my family so that's completely out of the question.
Just use your brain that my advice for you...

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by luvyaself95(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

That was why i told him not to allow emotions and feelings cloud his sense of rational thinking.
exactly.
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
I'm the one thinking of leaving her. The school fees was increased when we already got inside.
What I don't understand is why everybody just depends on me. I even assist most of the guys here in my hostel when they are unable to do things. I don't know if I should shut out my conscience and focus only on my life. My mother is completely my responsibility because she is old and can't work anymore. I don't want to regret these things later in future.
I don't see the assistance I render her as investment I see it as just help
You are a student, better act like it. Cry broke and even see who will stand by you.

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56