Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) (54294 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by emmanude(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice... If only these leaders really feel what Nigerian citizens are going through.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
protocol abeg comot make the children greet Baba

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by dealslip(f): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
This guy is accepted any where he steps his foot on even in Abia and Rivers states. The governors were very excited to have him around and also show off their accomplishment despite belonging to the opposition. everyone sorts of have a lot of genuine confidence in his ability to lead the nation. he is no doubt a favoured person. he who God has blessed no man can curse. such humility and grace. the only reason any Nigerian is even looking the way of APC. The hands of the cabals are equally tied now. nothing to do about the growing popularity. we should expect Buhari any time from now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by OlaDapxon(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,...

Meanwhile Jonathan was there as Ag. President for years and no reception....
Architect Sambo as Vice President for years with extremely poor reception...
Oga just ride on..No Shaking
Amazing mobbing shocked shocked

keep saying shitt

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
People wey dey Chop mummy daddy thank-you na
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by ekems2017(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Truth be told. This thing you guys are doing on nairaland is not helping this country and will never help. Must you bring in sentiments in everything?

Keneking:
Ok,...

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
if you have the opportunity to meet the VP your life will not remain the same!.... always think positive.
seunmsg:
Enjoy your Acting presidency while it last Sir.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by preshdawesome(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
When u said mob I was expecting plank

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
What do you expect them to do?runaway

This kids know nothing about the hardship this present administration has plunged us into.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Josmila(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pic 1: On that lil girl's cardigan is bodly knitted, FAANSS....my alma mater up till secondary level, bringing back fond memories grin. Beyond that you see those kids are genuinely thrilled to have had a chance at being up close with the Acting President.

Pic: Typical overzealous personal security that won't allow those kids be great undecided

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by mmsen: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
See how the children look fresh and healthy unlike the almajiri children that look 40 years old at 10.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by takenadoh: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beware of these scammers !09068049066

0814 669 5914

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by scarletkinq(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op do you know the meaning of mob ?
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by DONCHRIS9: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The acting president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo is already becoming a popular figure among school children.

Here are photos of school children struggling to get a touch of him in cross river state.

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-osinbajo-mobbed-by-school.html

cc lalastclala
This man is really enjoying free & cheap campaign for 2019..
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by brownhawk: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
seunmsg:

The level of respect and show of love seems to have risen considerably since he started acting as president. If he ever becomes the substantive president, he will be a very popular one.
ipobian leaders will nearly commit suicide cos his partiality in tribe and religion won't be spotted

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Adeyinka123: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
I honestly cherish this display of love. We need leader like this.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Remember the patient dog they say will eat the fattest bone?
Well, it died of hunger yesterday. What a painful death.

grin
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Evablizin:
The man on the last picture no get chill at all just look at how he is preventing the little girl on red from touching my acting President nawa ooh,he is very lucky if na me i for use bite design his hand and he will leave me by fire and by force

Mtcheee..at least u can try borrow small sense if u don't
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by bangging(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,...

Mumu fact...
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by martinlooter(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
God Bless Ag President Osibanjo, the people love him, because he also loves them too.
If it wasn't for his amiable and open personality, the security details won't even allow the school children or the market women in abuja to get close to him.
The Ag. President is a down to earth person, no wonder he doesn't hide in Bullet Proof cars, I remember during the Campaign Period, the man rolled up his sleeves and went to town jumping from one keke to the other in Lagos begging for votes.
Buhari please step down, so that we will have a leader at least for once.

I repeat God Bless Ag. President Osibanjo.

Like if you want to President Buhari to resign and hand over to Osinbajo,
Share if you want Osinbajo to remain as Ag. President

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by ephi321(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Very amiable man.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by evy1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Josmila:
Pic 1: On that lil girl's cardigan is bodly knitted, FAANSS....my alma mater up till secondary level, bringing back fond memories grin. Beyond that you see those kids are genuinely thrilled to have had a chance at being up close with the Acting President.
What set ?
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Papasmal(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
deji15:

I honestly can't remember the last time Nigerians shows this much love to any leader.
This is a positive thing.
While some politicians and their aides are sowing the seeds of discord, ordinary Nigerians are going about their normal life and whenever an opportunity presents itself for them to meet their leaders, they show much love.

Truth this is pure love from those kids not money induced love,

Fundamentally it's part our duties to love our leaders....but in a situation where d so callled leaders turn themselves against d followers by enacting anti masses laws,embezzling funds meant for d public,publicly showing they cheat on us n we have no mind to challenge them but still among all of them you and i know d few ones among them dat really have d masses at heart.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by goshen26: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
The last pic tho, all in the name of guiding VP oga hope u r not committing child abuse @ body guard....

Nice one @ VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by carzola(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
This pictures can give
Buhari a hearth attack..

Dear cabal how market?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sirpaul:
if you have the opportunity to meet the VP your life will not remain the same!.... always think positive.

What is negative in my post?
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by imstrong1: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is how leadership should be identifying with the people
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by MaziUchea: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,...
Meanwhile Jonathan was there as Ag. President for years and no reception.... Architect Sambo as Vice President for years with extremely poor reception... Oga just ride on..No Shaking Amazing mobbing shocked shocked
are you for real
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by goshen26: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Papasmal:

Truth this is pure love from those kids not money induced love,

Fundamentally it's part our duties to love our leaders....but in a situation where d so callled leaders turn themselves against d followers by enacting anti masses laws,embezzling funds meant for d public,publicly showing they cheat on us n we have no mind to challenge them but still among all of them you and i know d few ones among them dat really have d masses at heart.

Ur head koret abeg

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) by Josmila(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
evy1:

What set ?

'01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.