Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission (6578 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by bkool7(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
seunmsg:
The proposed south east development commission is to serve what purpose?
Gbagan !
Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by bkool7(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
I better call Yayi , we too at Ijegun need a. DC o! All LGA s should have one
Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by melodyogonna(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
South East Devt Commission ko Biafrau.d Developers Commission ni

We borrowed them £20 they did not work for in 1970, and they are yet to repay it back.

We have been begging you to receive sense yet you have been turning the offer down

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by SuperS1Panther: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2017
melodyogonna:
We have been begging you to receive sense yet you have been turning the offer down

Mr. Beggar, kindly beg your Supreme and Lunatic Scam Leader Nnamid Kunnu For sense into your life.
Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by DocHMD: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
This is why I feel like mauling any Igbo man that sings the 'one nigeria' lullaby to me. I consider Igbo one nigerianist mor0ns and buffoons. They sicken me to my marrow.

Anyway, they are getting fewer by the day.

God willing saboteurs will reap what they sow.
Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by oyatz(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2017
In as much as I want good development in the South east and indeed, all other parts of Nigeria, i don't think South east development commission will bring such development.
As a matter of fact Nigeria should do away with the policy of appeasement, otherwise we will be declaring that agitation,militancy, criminality, terrorism, treason, pirate broadcasting ladden with sedition/ hate speeches ,political black mail and boko haramism are acceptable means to get Federal Government attention in in a particular region.
This will be sending a dangerous signal to other regions for urgent development or upgrading of their own future militants, Boko Haramists and IPOBians
Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by shaibu123: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Reps and senators from the South East should continue to press for it. They can't just give up,this is just the beginning.
Re: BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Th faster the realisation of your online fraud of a country, the better for the peace of the world and progress of Nigeria.

For now, Biafrau.d is a laughing stock and a joke of the millenium.

Not against your fraudulent country, just follow the proper channel.

My hatred is justified because the Supreme Scam Leader of Biafrau.d Lord of Kuje Prison the toothless yellow pawpaw Nnamid Kunnu, preached more hate against my ethnicity, he even preached killing of people from ethnicity. Do you expect me to love him or I should be raining curses on him and his generations at every 2am of the night for 40days and 40nights.

Go and commit suicide or get your own ewedu republic.

hopeless f.o.o.l.

You can hate anybody, that's your business but you can't hate BIAFRA.

BIAFRA IS REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels Television Commits Blunder : Photo / Governor Hope Uzodinma Revalidates His APC Membership / Breaking : Tinubu Meets Messi In Qatar (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.