Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? (2993 Views)

DEBATE: Curvy Boobs Or Curvy Ass, Which Is More Desirable In A Babe? / Nigeria Women Vs Kenya Women Who Like Sex Pass / Women Vs Men (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sometime ago, I came across some online polls asking guys their preference between feminine women and tomboys. In one poll 54% of the participants chose tomboys, in another there were three choices available (A) Feminine (B) Tomboys (C) A little bit of both, 82% of the participants chose option C

This got me thinking, are men really attracted to masculine women or is it just a fad they eventually grow out of?. If men are truly attracted to tomboys then what would be the reason?, is this a result of lack of masculinity?. On a normal day masculine energy is naturally drawn to feminine energy and vice versa, with the abundance of beta males in feminized modern day societies could be that some effeminate men are simply being attracted to women with a masculine essence, the same way moths are attracted to flame?.

Even if a truly masculine man were to date a tomboy, their union might not last. I've heard of men getting into relationships with tomboys, only to have the thrill fizzle out, when they realize that they're better off without an overly masculine woman. I'll admit, that personally I have a thing for women with "tomboyish" personality traits (I call them feminine tomboys). But this was stronger back when I was between the ages 14 - 17, I now have a taste for girly girls, even though there's still an exotic feeling associated with the thought of being with a tomboy.

After years of pondering this issue, I've come to the conclusion that they're three classes of men who are really into tomboys;

* Effeminate men who are in touch with their "feminine" side, it's not odd to picture men like this with tomboys. By the way, there are indications that women like that seem to prefer relationships with submissive men, and detest having a dominant man who they can't control around. (two tigers cannot live on the same mountain)

* Masculine men who date tomboys for the thrill, but eventually drop them when it gets weird and they start losing interest . (dating a tomboy might make you feel like you're dating a guy, not many men can handle this)

* Masculine men who truly love tomboys, and feel comfortable with them no matter what. (we'll leave the issue of whether they're normal or not for another day)

Well,that's my opinion up there. If you're a man and you're attracted to tomboys, or something in between, then kindly share your reasons below. Guys on the other end of the spectrum are also free to share their thoughts and opinions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
How Dafuq am I supposed to desire someone that acts like the same gender with me

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by SWORD419(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
are u an lgbtq agent?? #no vex
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by carzola(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
I desire lesbians
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by Oloriburukumods: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
I like feminine tomgirl undecided
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
SWORD419:
are u an lgbtq agent??
#no vex

I'm no LGBTTQQIAAP agent (that's the insanity that they go by now), I'm a straight man looking for opinions of other men.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
carzola:
I desire lesbians
Seriously or as a sexual fantasy on the side?.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oloriburukumods:
Are they your primary attraction?, if so why?
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
vargasvictory:
How Dafuq am I supposed to desire someone that acts like the same gender with me

That's the question I'm asking, from your comment I'm assuming that tomboys of all shapes and colours disgust you.

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Feminism over TomBoyism grin wait o! cheesy of what interest would someone who tries to copy and imitate me be undecided undecidedeww!
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by Holuwadamilarey(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
feminine, I detest tomboys
short cute babes
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by uyisteven(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oloriburukumods:

Feminist all the way...They always think they are smart...
Until you find their center of gravity and they start begging... grin

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
From the look of things, men on nairaland are primarily attracted to feminine women. Can't say I'm surprised about that.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
JacksonD7:

I'm no LGBTTQQIAAP agent (that's the insanity that they go by now), I'm a straight man looking for opinions of other men.
I learnt some weeks back that the I is fir incestsexuals, thats the creeps that want to have sex with their own family members. Im pretty sure the P is for paedophiles. Im sure pretty soon the necrophiles and animal fvckers will add their own letters there
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I learnt some weeks back that the I is fir incestsexuals, thats the creeps that want to have sex with their own family members. Im pretty sure the P is for paedophiles. Im sure pretty soon the necrophiles and animal fvckers will add their own letters there

Bestiality ( animal sex ) has already been legalized in Canada, the USA is three steps away from legalizing pedophilia, incest is currently being viewed as a sexual expression.

In the coming years it might even become illegal to be heterosexual, I truly pity those who are stuck in the decaying carcass known as the western world.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by KunleSteel: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't know what you mean by masculine women, but if you mean women with masculine physical features like a chiselled jaw or Adam's apple or brute strength... No no noooooooo!

However, a female that prefer to rock shirt and jeans to short gowns, sneakers to heels, animations to telemundo would catch my attention anytime, any day...

...and basketball and video games to the list, and I'm as good as sold.

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
JacksonD7:

Bestiality ( animal sex ) has already been legalized in Canada, the USA is three steps away from legalizing pedophilia, incest is currently being viewed as a sexual expression.

In the coming years it might even become illegal to be heterosexual, I truly pity those who are stuck in the decaying carcass known as the western world.

Wow.
And ppl in naija here are even beginning to accept and even support these behaviours. Just sad .
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
KunleSteel:
Don't know what you mean by masculine women, but if you mean women with masculine physical features like a chiselled jaw or Adam's apple or brute strength... No no noooooooo!

However, a female that prefer to rock shirt and jeans to short gowns, sneakers to heels, animations to telemundo would catch my attention anytime, any day...

If she plays fifa, assassins creed and call of duty. I love her

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
I prefer a feminist to a tomboy. Both are at the extreme, I guess that's why people voted more for a lil bit of both.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Wow.
And ppl in naija here are even beginning to accept and even support these behaviours. Just sad .

Yes it is, that's why traditional men and women are doing what they can to fight these regressive liberals. The Manosphere and the rise of neomasculinity is just the tip of the iceberg.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
KunleSteel:

I understand where you're coming from, you're referring to what I call a "feminine tomboy".
,Girly looks with a some masculine hobbies and characters. I've had a huge attraction to ladies like this too, but lately the prima donnas have been ringing a bell.

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by ModusOperandi(f): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
I prefer a feminist to a tomboy. Both are at the extreme, I guess that's why people voted more for a lil bit of both.
Feminist ke
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Feminist ke

My dear, Yes o..

I prefer them to the tomoboys though.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by xynerise: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is there anything like Feminine women? undecided
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
KunleSteel:

This... cool

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Feminist ke

LogoDWhiz obviously meant feminine women, no sane man would want to be with a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:
Is there anything like Feminine women? undecided

Of course there are, what part of the world do you live in that doesn't have them?
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by xynerise: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
JacksonD7:

Of course there are, what part of the world do you live in that doesn't have them?

So women are not naturally feminine? undecided
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by aiir2303(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Used to like tomboys when I was younger. ..Even still there's this appeal. They're different And sometimes exciting
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by JacksonD7: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
xynerise:

So women are not naturally feminine? undecided

They are, but social conditioning can make a woman end up in any position in the spectrum. A girl who was raised in a house with 4 brothers, is likely to develop a tomboyish personality.
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
JacksonD7:

LogoDWhiz obviously meant feminine women, no sane man would want to be with a feminist.
smiley
Re: Feminine Women Vs Tomboys: Which Are More Desirable? by Garrirevenge(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
All this feminism or tom boy ish, are all a social creation. You just have to choose from the multi-cultures of the society which and which to emulate. Because the society itself is a cönfuse place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerian Girls Really Want / See Reaction As A Man Knelt Down To Propose To His Gay Lover In Kenya / Vaginal Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.