Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,832 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) (6193 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Repost

BIITTCHES ARE ALWAYS IN DISGUISE!!!

Kudus to the women though, they really do a good job in deceiving the whole of humanity for centuries, leaving us in the dark from what's actually going on in the real picture!

The world makes you believe two things by default;
1.That Churches Are The Best Places To Get Good Wife Materials.
2.Women Are Saints And Are More Drawn To God And Spirituality In General!
PURE COMEDY!

These two lies are what women take advantage of to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK!
Understand something today; No woman would ever do something or venture into anything without a mapped out plan, it pisses me off to say but, biittches are a lot more intelligent than you think!

Since they have made you think that churches are the best place to get a wife, everything easy becomes easy from there. All they have to do is enjoy themselves over the years, wh0re around, do drugs, and when they are done having fun, they wear long scarfs and head FOR THE CHURCH where you are waiting!!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Night club is the best place to get a wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
I'm overly sure that you must have encountered the general motives of people stressing that CHURCHES ARE SCAM? Well let this topic shed more light to that notion, apparent, its not only about the pastor and his secret/selfish agendas, ITS THE SYSTEM AS A WHOLE!! Religion is meant to blind you and further deepen you into the lies of society.

If you go to the random church today, and you see a fine young lady speaking in tongues.... grin grin She is not looking for the holy spirit to overwhelm her, she is looking for something else!
Women are naturally NARCISSISTIC in nature, they will only involve themselves in things that will benefit them, YES! even when they are dealing with God himself!.

Now, the question is, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A "GOOD WIFE"? Then congratulations, you are a TARGET AUDIENCE!! grin grin

Summary: If You Ever Go Looking For A Wife In The Church, All You Will Get Are Wasted Biittches Who Are Done Fvvcking The Whole World And Are Now Ready To Settle Down!!

Happy Sunday!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
So you don't just have another job abi undecided

Even today, Sunday sef
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Romanoff(f): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Don't go to church with a selfish motive, else it is "bitches" that you'll find there.

The church is a place like your office or neighbourhood. Not everyone there is good and decent.

Go to church and worship/serve God and every other thing will be added into you, partner inclusive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Night club is the best place to get a wife
I understand where you are going with this, but I can assure you that NIGHT CLUB BIITTCHES are a whole lot more truthful than the saint mary's in your church!!

Because at least the ones in the night club completely portray the fact they are wh0r£s beforehand, the holy !d!ots in church are a whole lot more worse and guess what THEY WAIT FOR YOU TO FIND OUT AFTER IT'S TOO LATE!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
I remember in my mid-teenage years, i legit stood amongst other guys and watched a pastor's son drilling a choir member, this happened right in the building of the church, that was not the first time.

Years passed and the same lady recently made a post on her facebook handle saying she hates why life would get all her friends husbands and she hasn't gotten close to one yet.
The pastor's son on the other hand just got engaged and the wedding is not very far from now.

The lady still goes to the same church, she speaks in tongues than even Daddy G.O!!

TRP IS GOLDEN my people!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by savastan0: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
men its not a lie because if i share my story you wont believe https://pentagonmarket.com/

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
Men, Understand That The Longer The Skirts Of That Lady In Church Today, The Higher The Tendency Of Her Being A Wh0re A Decade Ago!!

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Malory: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Divay22:
So you don't just have another job abi undecided

Even today, Sunday sef
Why are you pained? Did the OP touch a nerve? Are you guilty of what he said? Be truthful as you answer these questions.

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Malory:
Why are you pained? Did the OP touch a nerve? Are you guilty of what he said? Be truthful as you answer these questions.
She's just performing her role in the TheGidRedpiller's thread as usual, nothing new. Please pay no attention!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
savastan0:
men its not a lie because if i share my story you wont believe https://pentagonmarket.com/
TELL US!!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I understand where you are going with this, but I can assure you that NIGHT CLUB BIITTCHES are a whole lot more truthful than the saint mary's in your church!!

Because at least the ones in the night club completely portray the fact they are wh0r£s beforehand, the holy !d!ots in church are a whole lot more worse and guess what THEY WAIT FOR YOU TO FIND OUT AFTER IT'S TOO LATE!!!
So u prefer to marry a club gal and a chc gal
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Kdon2: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

Kudus to the women though, they really do a good job in deceiving the whole of humanity for centuries, leaving us in the dark from what's actually going on in the real picture!

PURE COMEDY!

These two lies are what women take advantage of to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK!
Understand something today; No woman would ever do something or venture into anything without a mapped out plan, it pisses me off to say but, biittches are a lot more intelligent than you think!

Since they have made you think that churches are the best place to get a wife, everything easy becomes easy from there. All they have to do is enjoy themselves over the years, wh0re around, do drugs, and when they are done having fun, they wear long scarfs and head FOR THE CHURCH where you are waiting!!

Still Typing...

On point

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
DOUBLEWAHALA:

So u prefer to marry a club gal and a chc gal
1. I personally don't intend to get married at all.
2. You're being ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Kdon2:

On point
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by COOL10(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Word!!! cool

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Divay22(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Malory:
I'm not pained..
Never has and never will be
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Kdon2:

On point
��
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2022
COOL10:
Word!!! cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Mickynd(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
1. I personally don't intend to get married at all.
2. You're being ignorant.
I love peace and freedom, i have only myself to think about. Ever since i started folling this movement, i have saved alot.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by teebagy: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

PURE COMEDY!

Still Typing...
broh u complain about women to much most of what u said are true but complaning about them is like complaing that a dog is barking or a snake is hissing
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by BobbieZion(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rubbish.........post from a delusional, sadistic mugu.
In case you are one of those who are against God and Humanity,you can shove that down your throat.
The Church I Know is the perfect place to meet some of the most considerate and caring people, speaking from experience.
Even though others go there for some other motives,that does not take out the place of good and honest people.
Don't spread your bitterness and negativity on all.

Your claim is false.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by VenumX: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
No...they should all come and wife you.

F@g.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mickynd:
I love peace and freedom, i have only myself to think about. Ever since i started folling this movement, i have saved alot.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
teebagy:
broh u complain about women to much most of what u said are true but complaning about them is like complaing that a dog is barking or a snake is hissing
OK!!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
BobbieZion:
Rubbish.........post from a delusional, sadistic mugu.
In case you are one of those who are against God and Humanity,you can shove that down your throat.
The Church I Know is the perfect place to meet some of the most considerate and caring people, speaking from experience.
Even though others go there for some other motives,that does not take out the place of good and honest people.
Don't spread your bitterness and negativity on all.

Your claim is false.
OK!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Jashub: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Your post keeps reminding me of the legendary Andrew Tate who is often viewed as one of the king of "Toxic Masculinity". grin
May God bless your efforts as you liberate all simps angry angry

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by isokomarine: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
My brother you have everything except wisdom, knowledge and understanding, my advice for you is to seek God first and everything will follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by BobbieZion(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Punk**s n*qqas forming alpha and sh*t over the feminine gender.

On the block where the shots gone bang,only real G's really gone hang.

F*CK a red pill.
We on Blackpill........
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by zexy2030(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

What legacy will a prostitute mum give her child than an intentional lady who is willing to change her ways.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) by Mercury12(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
To get a good wife be a good husband and vice versa for women too. But sometimes life won't be fair and that is part of life lessons

(1) (2) (Reply)

.......... / #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.