Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense (487 Views)

Are You Tired Of Applying For Google Adsense? Get Quick Help Now! / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense by MizteaTee: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
I applied for google adsense. it is a month and 3days plus now, no response from Google. It's still showing they wil review it in 3days time. I tried adding the Ads units but I couldn't access the it.
What might be wrong?
Please, is there any nairalannder experiencing this as well.
What is the way forward
Re: After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense by Emmysky(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
are you using blogger? or wordpress?
Re: After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense by MizteaTee: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emmysky:
are you using blogger? or wordpress?
Blogger
Re: After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense by busybrain123(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
One reason why I hate blogger...you hardly make penny as a newbie blogger... right now am thinking of migrating to WordPress. Thank God I have not host my blog yet so the whole process will be easy for me.
Re: After A Month Of Applying For Google Adsense by ipreach: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2017
busybrain123:
One reason why I hate blogger...you hardly make penny as a newbie blogger... right now am thinking of migrating to WordPress. Thank God I have not host my blog yet so the whole process will be easy for me.

Blogger is the best plate form that Google approaches fast.

The fast that his blog has not been till now means that the blog does not meet the requirement and Google adsense policy.

Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Help Me Out / Dear Nairaland, Why Don't You Have A "Motivation" Subforum? + Motivationalquotes / Viral Methods On How To Promote Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.