Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54232 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bakynes(m): 4:33am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Mk we dey watch them.

Na so dem start with Buhari in 2015, na we carry d wailing enter gear 1. E no reach 2 yrs, dem dey scramble for spot.

Them don 1 start another rough play. Unfortunately them don checkmate themselves.

I don talk am tire, 2019 go b real entertainment galore...

Mk we dey watch them.

-Lord
Mr Man stop pouring spit all over this thread, I am not supporting Osinbajo but all these allegations is mere speculations. What do you know, you think you are brilliant enough? Why didn't you join them as an economic team member?

If true about the appointments, I think that's nepotism even though he appointed other Southerners asides Yoruba's but the ratio of Yoruba to other southerners is too much on the side of Yorubas. Northerners barely have anything to offer intellectually anyway, so I don't blame him for not appointing any Northerner. All they rely on is Federal character over competency.

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 4:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Yoruba you want Osinbanjo to be President, so be it. Every person will want his tribeman to lead the nation and that's nature because we human are selfish and individualist. I don't blame you for that.

But some of you are hypocrites: Osinbanjo has done nothing good that you're praising him. Please if He has, tell me one?

1. Who devalued the Naira ? Osinbanjo

2. Who lead the Nigerian economy into recession ? Osinbanjo

3. Who support corruption regarding Sunusi's case ? Osinbanjo

4. Whose appointment is 99% his fellow southerners? Osinbanjo

The hypocrites are still praising him for these

You want him to be President? Yes! Fine and good. Give him all your necessary support but we won't accept lies of invisible achievement.

Secondly be ready to fight a no winning war from the north 4 that Presidential seat of power.

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2017
bakynes:

Mr Man stop pouring spit all over this thread, I am not supporting Osinbajo but all these allegations is mere speculations. What do you know, you think you are brilliant enough? Why didn't you join them as an economic team member?

If true about the appointments, I think that's nepotism even though he appointed other Southerners asides Yoruba's but the ratio of Yoruba to other southerners is too much on the side of Yorubas. Northerners barely have anything to offer intellectually anyway, so I don't blame him for not appointing any Northerner. All they rely on is Federal character over competency.

Shut the red sense organ in your mouth. There is nothing, I repeat nothing that a southerner is competent at, without a corresponding northerner that can do the job exactly or even better.

Your only problem with his recent appointment is Yoruba to other southerners ratio and not the North - South balance that you have been wailing on before.

You don't blame Osinbanjo for this but you can blame Buhari for Marginalization despite there was none. Hypocrite.

We shall see @ the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by DSoj(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Aboki will forever be Aboki.

Fear of the unknown shadow
If this doesnt work, they will invite boko haram

Shege banza

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bakynes(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Shut the red sense organ in your mouth. There is nothing, I repeat nothing that a southerner is competent at, without a corresponding northerner that can do the job exactly or even better.

Your only problem with his recent appointment is Yoruba to other southerners ratio and not the North - South balance that you have been wailing on before.

You don't blame Osinbanjo for this but you can blame Buhari for Marginalization despite there was none. Hypocrite.

We shall see @ the polls.
I'm Yoruba I hope u know that? You know for sure if not for Federal Character, the Southerners would dominate the entire political and economic sphere because they are more competent and well read than Northerners.

Tell them to invest in Education and build schools than building mosque up and down.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

So because Buhari did it, it is okay for Osinbajo to do it?

Can you hear yourself?

Buhari is a known bigot. The only id*ots who argued against that fact in 2015 did so because they were only seeking power. Osinbajo is bandied in the media as a nationalist, so his actions should portray him in that light.

Rather, his actions prove him to be as much a bigot as Buhari.

And that's hypocrisy and treachery. You can't lampoon Buhari for a crime and then hail Osinbajo for the same crime.

That's the same way the Yorubas would lampoon Akpabio for corruption and then hail Tinubu for the same crime. They do it to everyone, and it's a shameful precedence that has to end.

Watch how you guys have suddenly realized that the North has a born to rule mindset. So you guys are just learning of that in 2017 because your kinsman is at the receiving end? In 2015, it was perfectly fine ba? When would this hypocrisy end?

Anyway, Buhari is recuperating and would finish his tenure. I'm pretty sure the Fulanis know what to do in 2019.

-Lord
am not supporting ur but wen Buhari did Wat was people's response? I was against it but if u remember people were saying if dey can do d job den let dem do d job so Wat is different now? Can't Osinbajo appointee do d job? Buhari did it n it was normal but now another person is doing it it's abnormal....

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2017
FriendNG:
Yoruba you want Osinbanjo to be President, so be it. Every person will want his tribeman to lead the nation and that's nature because we human are selfish and individualist. I don't blame you for that.

But some of you are hypocrites: Osinbanjo has done nothing good that you're praising him. Please if He has, tell me one?

1. Who devalued the Naira ? Osinbanjo

2. Who lead the Nigerian economy into recession ? Osinbanjo

3. Who support corruption regarding Sunusi's case ? Osinbanjo

4. Whose appointment is 99% his fellow southerners? Osinbanjo

The hypocrites are still praising him for these

You want him to be President? Yes! Fine and good. Give him all your necessary support but we won't accept lies of invisible achievement.

Secondly be ready to fight a no winning war from the north 4 that Presidential seat of power.
northerners will always support their own no matter wat. dey ve ruled dis country more dan any other region yet we re stagnant. wat has Buhari done dat u were praising him? in whose administration did d economy slide into recession? who supported corruption in case of Babachair? who cleared him with letter? who has refused to sack EFCC chair despite all allegations against him? am jux happy tins are turning out dis way so d Yoruba's will learn dat northerners can never b trusted
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2017
The rising and further intimidating political profile is giving the north sleepless night. It is no longer tinubu it is now the VP. Afonjas have arrived the rattus rattus should flee.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Okanokan:

We have long long way to go, just imagine your response, must we continue like this?
bros let's conderm wat is bad. if u couldn't condemn it under Buhari y condemn it under another person jux cuz its no longer in ur favour. wat stopped u from condemning it wen every body were condemning even to d extent of bringing in his brother from outside to head custom n people's response was if he can do d job let him continue. let's not start forgetting tins cuz its not even up-to 2yrs

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by orisa37: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Very good. Osinbajo has quickly become, "Yara manya gobe"! A first class Rooster and King(Prophet) David in the making. Another developing one like him is SLS, King of Kano. God bless PYO & SLS.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
FriendNG:

You're capital wrong. Buhari will not say anything on Sunusi probe. He will even balance as He enjoyed the probe.

Same Buhari who was closely aligned with Abba Kyari and even wrote a memo to the Senate to defend him?
Same Buhari who took no action on the CBN recruitment?
And so many other cases.

Buhari is corrupt to the teeth and bones, people have now seen through his facade. It was before people saw him as an anti-corruption czar, he has shown over and over again that he is no different.

FriendNG, you know the only reason you defend Buhari is because you are of the same ethnicity and values (I say values because I watched how you continually hammered on Sanusi constantly opening threads simply because he spoke out against the Northern establishment). I wish you would be more objective as I think that would have presented a very interesting perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oh please, the people that matter, the first-class citizens have already seen through the ruse.

It is you guys that are still playing in the sand completely oblivious of what is happening indoors.

Buhari is recuperating. Osinbajo is not becoming president anytime soon. At most, he'll be like Atiku, another professional presidential aspirant.

-Lord

As far as Osinbajo can successfully hold sway in acting capacity whenever PMB is away and take those actions and make those appointments that are currently giving you second class citizens headache from time to time, we Yorubas are cool with it.
In fact, we Yorubas will gladly back PMB in any condition whatsoever for a 2nd term so far a Yoruba will be his running mate.

Yoruba is not Igbo or Ijaw!
Osinbajo is far smarter, more intelligent and more charismatic than GEJ.

Hhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

You see that's the issue really, placing unreasonable expectations on people with questionable antecedences without adequate appraisal.

And then what is absolutely shameful is when some section of the population eventually prefer to turn a blind eye and make a hypocritical stand when same people are called out because of party or ethnic affiliation.

Osinbajo is corrupt to the teeth. He served under the utterly corrupt Tinubu administration and was the guy who defended the government against all litigation. Yet the Yorubas and many Nigerians would prefer to say he isn't corrupt because they've villified other people on same corruption and don't want to appear hypocritical when it is too blatant to be hidden.

I mean what's wrong as a country to accept that we can't have incorruptible people in a corrupt system and place reasonable, realistic expectations? And then place everyone on a fair pedestal and criticize objectively on a case-by-case basis without personal interests that override national interests.

I could keep ranting, but I'll rather stop here...

-Lord

Thanks for sharing this. Very enlightening.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

As far as Osinbajo can successfully hold sway in acting capacity whenever PMB is away and take those actions and make those appointments that are currently giving you second class citizens headache from time to time, we Yorubas are cool with it.
In fact, we Yorubas will gladly back PMB in any condition whatsoever for a 2nd term so far a Yoruba will be his running mate.

Yoruba is not Igbo or Ijaw!
Osinbajo is far smarter, more intelligent and more charismatic than GEJ.

Hhahahahahaha

Where exactly does GEJ come into the picture here? Sigh.
That era is over, can we please focus on the present and the current (woeful) situation of this country and the way out? Nigerians are suffering like never before and no one wants to take ownership.

It's 2 good years already damn!

9 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

Where exactly does GEJ come into the picture here? Sigh.
That era is over, can we please focus on the present and the current (woeful) situation of this country and the way out? Nigerians are suffering like never before and no one wants to take ownership.

It's 2 good years already damn!

You can see GEJ's ardent, diehard supporters still reeling in pains from GEJ's 2011 loss and Yorubas' lead role in his ouster leading them to gobble whatever propaganda their 'abokki' masters dish out to them hook, line and sinker. grin

By God's grace, God will use Osinbajo, either in substantive or acting capacity as president, to restore the nation. smiley

All PMB wanted was power, he was NEVER really ready to be president; hence the situation we have found ourselves.

Has Osinbajo acted as president from day one, we wont be in this mess! sad

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Gravas(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Whatever the case. This sounds more like the Biblical voice of Jacob but the hands of Isau. Somebody should understand what i mean here. It was prophesied at the beginning of this year that, Northern forces will seriously battle Osinbajo. I think Pastor Joshua Iginla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2017
bilulu:

northerners will always support their own no matter wat. dey ve ruled dis country more dan any other region yet we re stagnant. wat has Buhari done dat u were praising him? in whose administration did d economy slide into recession? who supported corruption in case of Babachair? who cleared him with letter? who has refused to sack EFCC chair despite all allegations against him? am jux happy tins are turning out dis way so d Yoruba's will learn dat northerners can never b trusted

FriendNG is actually a flatiyeasterner!

His envy-laden posts say it all.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

You can see GEJ's ardent, diehard supporters still reeling in pains from GEJ's 2011 loss and Yorubas' lead role in his ouster leading them to gobble whatever propaganda their 'abokki' masters dish out to them hook, line and sinker.

By God's grace, God will use Osinbajo, either in substantive or acting capacity as president, to restore the nation. smiley

grin grin grin

Diehard supporters reeling in pains? Everyone (regardless of where they sit on the divide) is facing this change. When rice is double the price? Inflation is 17%? Forex still out of control? Nigerians are definitely reeling in pain right now due to lack of sound economic policies. The standard of living has worsened whether you accept it or not.

It shouldn't be too hard to face the topic which in this case is the North accusing Osinbajo of not being sincere. 2015 is over, move on.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

Reeling in pains? Everyone (regardless of where they sit on the divide) is facing this change. Rice is like double the price? Inflation is 17%? Forex still out of control? Nigerians are definitely reeling in pain right now due to lack of sound economic policies. The standard of living has worsened whether you accept it or not.

It shouldn't be too hard to face the topic which in this case is the North accusing Osinbajo of not being sincere. 2015 is over, move on.

Who is the 'north' to accuse Osinbajo of not being sincere

Who made 'north' the alpha and omega of Nigeria's politics

PMB's gross ineptitude and nepotism has led us to where we are today. PMB just wasnt prepared to be president. He refused to set out at the inception of his administration at least for the first 6 months, snail speed would have been better. All those times, the nation was on auto pilot.

Osinbajo is only active when he his acting president.He is sidelined by the cabal whenever PMB is in charge.

New times are here, my sister.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by paramakina202: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Papertrail11:

never liked this osibanjo guy hees seems fishy dull and non I tellogent to me all he does is make lofty statements ohh Nigeria will be great God will do it we should hang on but no serious economic reforms considering the fact that the consistution confers him with the head of economic affairs in the executive

for the record am Yoruba though critisising my own

It doesn't matter where we come from,truth must be told the current political leaders at the helm of affairs of this country are only after their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Papertrail11:

even if he has Nada to offer

are u aware the short orangutan is the head of economic chairperson as conferred by him in the constution and yet he hasn't made any groundbreaking reforms

@bolded
Very wrong! angry

PMB made him so, not the constitution. And he wasnt really allowed to perform by the cabal surrounding PMB. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Who is the 'north' to accuse Osinbajo of not being sincere

Who made 'north' the alpha and omega of Nigeria's politics

PMB's gross ineptitude and nepotism has led us to where we are today. PMB just wasnt prepared to be president. He refused to set out at the inception of his administration at least for the first 6 months, snail speed would have been better. All those times, the nation was on auto pilot.

Osinbajo is only active when he his acting president.He is sidelined by the cabal whenever PMB is in charge.

New times are here, my sister.

But I bet you voted for PMB! Lol.

Jokes apart, people had really high expectations for PMB and he's just blown them out of the window. The North at the same time doesn't want to relinquish power meanwhile they consistently fail to use the power for any good (of their region or the wider country).

We are at a crossroad right now and only time will tell what direction things will take.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The NOrth, SE and SS will NOT support Osinbajo. That's one truth you must appreciate

North - exclude the middle belt and predominantly Yoruba and Christian areas.

SE - exclude staunch RCCG members

SS - exclude staunch RCCG members and Edo/Itsekiri/Urhobo people

tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

But I bet you voted for PMB! Lol.

Jokes apart, people had really high expectations for PMB and he's just blown them out of the window. The North at the same time doesn't want to relinquish power meanwhile they consistently fail to use the power for any good (of their region or the wider country).

We are at a crossroad right now and only time will tell what direction things will take.

That's why we Yorubas are okay with PMB being president AWOL while Osinbajo acts all the way since it's the 'turn' of the north. cool

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

That's why we Yorubas are okay with PMB being president AWOL while Osinbajo acts all the way since it's the 'turn' of the north. cool

See how you silently side stepped the question wink

You obviously voted for PMB and yet thoroughly flayed him just minutes ago. There is nothing wrong with standing by your decision. Let people know where you stand regardless of the consequences.

As for the North, karma keeps dealing with them. Despite the power they've had over the decades, they still have the least development.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

North - exclude the middle belt and predominantly Yoruba and Christian areas.

SE - exclude staunch RCCG members

SS - exclude staunch RCCG members and Edo/Itsekiri/Urhobo people

tongue tongue tongue
Going by your logic, you really think Urhobo +Itsekiri + Edo people could give you majority in SS that include Ijaw and Delta North in Delta state alone + Bayelsa + Rivers + Akwa Ibom + Cross River? Lol

I guess you don't know that the predominant domination in SS is Anglican (Rivers/Bayelsa) and African Churches (Aks + Crs) + handful of Pentecostals scattered around other places.

In SE, Catholics + Anglicans called the shot, while Chosen and other Igbo led GOs churches calls the shot among Pentecostals. How many are RCCG loyalists? How many among RCCG loyalists are fanatics?

Middlebelt? I'm sure you aren't counting Igalas and those Muslims population even in Kwara state (you kno Saraki na). Which middlebelt BTW? Even if I concede the WHOLE six NC to you it still won't be up to 50% of NW alone, not to talk of adding NE.

Fact is that the opposition will present a credible NORTHERNER and paired with a credible Southerner (I prefer SE) and the deal is done!!!!

I welcome Osinbajo to the contest... Expect the worst defeat ever

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2017
bakynes:

I'm Yoruba I hope u know that? You know for sure if not for Federal Character, the Southerners would dominate the entire political and economic sphere because they are more competent and well read than Northerners.

Tell them to invest in Education and build schools than building mosque up and down.

You're Yoruba and so what? The competent people like Kemi Adeosun, Yemi Osinbanjo who led us to recession or competent like Emmanuel kachiwu ? You are far from being competent. There is no position in this country without Federal Character that a northerner cannot hold.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
OreMI22:
So called northern "elite" should just SHUT UP!

They are the reason everything is so bad and evil in Nigeria.

The northern elite ruined a beautiful country we could have all had out of sheer greed and myopic bigotry.

Some word.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
bilulu:

Buhari never cleared Bababachir Lawan he only said He cannot sack him bcux the report lack balance from his side. He wasn't given a fair hearing. And the Senate committee admitted that also by later inviting him which he refuses to appear but that was now.

Osinbanjo the head of the economy and as well as the Ag. devalue the Naira leading us to recession.

Magu is innocent, allegations doesn't mean anything. Present your allegation before court. What did PYO did? He blocked an investigation of corruption in Kano.

Or we are now learning, the Yoruba shouldn't be trusted. Northerners are the most truthful set of People in Nigeria, we don't hide anything, we are always clear about our points.

Buhari has achieved the ultimate price of bringing peace in the North about the Boko Haram insurgency
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

The point is that they are all birds of a feather.

The whitewashing of Osinbajo by the media is nauseating. That midget is worse than Buhari.

He is fiscally inept, financially reckless, morally bankrupt, unabatedly corrupt, and he would spit on Tinubu's face the first chance he gets because Presidents don't have god fathers.

I see through all his charade as some miracle worker or better alternative to Buhari. He is worse.

Just look at the list of appointments, 9 out of 10 to the SW. The same mofo couldn't put together a fiscal plan in 18 months as leader of the economic team. Then he pressured the Kano state government to drop the corruption probe against Sanusi. The same midget has spent $1.2b in the last two weeks and facilitated depletion of the reserves by $500m, all for a 15 naira appreciation that may likely be lost in days, in the face of dropping crude oil prices.

Farouk is reiterating facts I've always championed, that Osinbajo is not the savior he is proclaimed to be by the Yoruba media. The way these people play politics is irritating.

-Lord

Biafro-Cabal conspiracy is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2017
bilulu:

am not supporting ur but wen Buhari did Wat was people's response? I was against it but if u remember people were saying if dey can do d job den let dem do d job so Wat is different now? Can't Osinbajo appointee do d job? Buhari did it n it was normal but now another person is doing it it's abnormal....

Who were the people saying this?

Were Yorubas not part of the people supporting Buhari because he gave them VP position?

If Buhari is wrong, Osinbajo is wrong. Neither of them is right for showing blatant nepotism. EOD.

-Lord

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Going by your logic, you really think Urhobo +Itsekiri + Edo people could give you majority in SS that include Ijaw and Delta North in Delta state alone + Bayelsa + Rivers + Akwa Ibom + Cross River? Lol

I guess you don't know that the predominant domination in SS is Anglican (Rivers/Bayelsa) and African Churches (Aks + Crs) + handful of Pentecostals scattered around other places.

In SE, Catholics + Anglicans called the shot, while Chosen and other Igbo led GOs churches calls the shot among Pentecostals. How many are RCCG loyalists? How many among RCCG loyalists are fanatics?

Middlebelt? I'm sure you aren't counting Igalas and those Muslims population even in Kwara state (you kno Saraki na). Which middlebelt BTW? Even if I concede the WHOLE six NC to you it still won't be up to 50% of NW alone, not to talk of adding NE.

Fact is that the opposition will present a credible NORTHERNER and paired with a credible Southerner (I prefer SE) and the deal is done!!!!

I welcome Osinbajo to the contest... Expect the worst defeat ever

I expect Christians all over the country to rally round Osinbajo, a pastor and fellow brother, should he decide to contest in 2019 in the event of PMB failing to contest.

In 2015, it was a case of Christian (Osinbajo) vs Christian (GEJ). However, Christians found Osinbajo a better, trustworthier Christian than GEJ.
CAN was seriously divided.

Then Yorubas will support their own. Saraki will never betray his Yoruba brother neither will Dino Melaye! cool

Non religious-biased SS/SEasterners will be divided evenly.

The only thing can hinder Osinbajo is non-performance in his current time as acting president. And I see him overcoming that challenge by God's grace.

If Osinbajo can return the nation to how it was economically in May 29, 2015 or anything near it, he will win by a landslide in 2019. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.