Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54217 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by deedeedee1: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

You did not answer the question, would you allow him to use the SW slot.

If you know he can never be given because he is not from the SW. Then why are you counting him among the SW officers in the current government?

You are very confused.

Everyone in the south was cool with Buhari/Idiagbon until they proved to be calamitous. It doesn't mean Idiagbon used the SW slot.

GEJ did not marginalize Yorubas. You voted against GEJ because your patron Tinubu wanted a VP position. He didn't get it. And the stooge Osinbajo can only ever be a Acting President. That is his ceiling.

And this nonsense white-washing in the media would not sell. Get that into your skull. If you guys want to continue, keep at it. I can't blame you guys for not trying. But be prepared for the expected outcome.

Buhari is not even dead yet, and you guys are already claiming 1/2 position and talking about Osinbajo contesting in 2019. E go shock una.

-Lord
You are just saying nonsense. Though i want nigeria to separate, but if osinbajo becomes president, there is nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Firgemachar:

Why are you being deliberately mischievous?

PMB made most of those appointments himself and assigned the appointees to Osinbajo!

ahn ahn!! angry

Even less intelligent person would know that the VP submitted those names as those he would want to have as principal officers in his office and Mr. President only ratified. That is the practice. Obj sacked some if the principal officers in Atiku's office in their second term and didn't bother to replace them or ask Atiku to bring replacement
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Criticism is a welcome idea but shouldn't be distracting nor destructive because while the President is recuperating in faraway London, we really need someone capable to take the country out of the woods.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Klington: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Where's tonybarcanista,,,,,,, looks like the gods have started fighting ur battle already.
In 2baba's voice "NOBODY HOLY PASS EEEEH"
too bad for a dying nation like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by willibounce1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

You're Yoruba and so what? The competent people like Kemi Adeosun, Yemi Osinbanjo who led us to recession or competent like Emmanuel kachiwu ? You are far from being competent. There is no position in this country without Federal Character that a northerner cannot hold.

This one will just be making noise up and down. Thank God for your life. You probably should be pushing wheel barrow from ikorodu to isolo... tell me any reasonable thing your Northern leaders have achieved in their thieving lives. Your people both old are young are everywhere begging, bombing, killing and making unnecessary trouble. You want to continue to rule because nigeria is your father's property? Una never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Firgemachar:

@bolded
That was what happened! PMB appointed Laolu Akande, Babafemi Ojudu and co and seconded them to Osinbajo.
Why is your memory so short

Osinbajo made the nominations

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:
Yoruba you want Osinbanjo to be President, so be it. Every person will want his tribeman to lead the nation and that's nature because we human are selfish and individualist. I don't blame you for that.

But some of you are hypocrites: Osinbanjo has done nothing good that you're praising him. Please if He has, tell me one?

1. Who devalued the Naira ? Osinbanjo

2. Who lead the Nigerian economy into recession ? Osinbanjo

3. Who support corruption regarding Sunusi's case ? Osinbanjo

4. Whose appointment is 99% his fellow southerners? Osinbanjo

The hypocrites are still praising him for these

You want him to be President? Yes! Fine and good. Give him all your necessary support but we won't accept lies of invisible achievement.

Secondly be ready to fight a no winning war from the north 4 that Presidential seat of power.

Together with the Finance Minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by kolas88(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
well,that idiotic farooq did a good job for exposing that but we must be quick to remind him that osibanjo is a learner to buhari when it comes to nepotism, tribalism and favouritism.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
address which post? your own or the O.p's own? Because none made sense. you said osinbajo devalued the naira..A wise person would know that is not a unilateral decision, but that of the FEC. You talk as if osinbajo has led for 2yrs.

No it is the work of the acting president as the leader of the economic team when Buhari is absent. When Buhari come he made it clear he wasn't satisfied with the devaluation under the acting president.

1. I don't care where you're from.

You don't care but you're mentioning Benue.

2. What majority? that you refuse to go to school or what? that's why you keep sowing our shoes and can barely converse in English here. do you know the living standard of the northerner here in the S/west? poor is an understatement. you sleep in open places because you're homeless. God knows I'm not mocking you folks, but see the bigger picture.. there is no satisfaction in having a northern president when your lives are not bettered. Majority of northerners live in abject poverty and it's a fact.

That's who choose to be refugees in your own land. There is nothing to write home about the south that will make me migrate for a living.

The ile ife crisis I desisted from pushing further because you were going back and forth. you always on ghost mode when fulani herdsmen slaughter people.

At least I don't defend murder like you. Going ghost is better than defending.

You're yet to address Osinbanjo involvement in Sunusi case
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by RickyTan: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Imagine this man from Zamfara insulting our intelligence
Fulani must go!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by willibounce1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

Buhari never cleared Bababachir Lawan he only said He cannot sack him bcux the report lack balance from his side. He wasn't given a fair hearing. And the Senate committee admitted that also by later inviting him which he refuses to appear but that was now.

Osinbanjo the head of the economy and as well as the Ag. devalue the Naira leading us to recession.

Magu is innocent, allegations doesn't mean anything. Present your allegation before court. What did PYO did? He blocked an investigation of corruption in Kano.

Or we are now learning, the Yoruba shouldn't be trusted. Northerners are the most truthful set of People in Nigeria, we don't hide anything, we are always clear about our points.

Buhari has achieved the ultimate price of bringing peace in the North about the Boko Haram insurgency

Yes northerners are th most truthful people in Nigeria indeed. They are so truthful that poverty is all over their lands. So truthful that foods and money donated to IDPs are diverted and shared amongst themselves. There is so much peace in the north yet fulani animals are killing innocent people on a daily basis. When we say you people lack common sense you think it's an insult not knowing it's a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Montaque(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Firgemachar:

Thankfully, your pain-inspired opinions dont count, not even here.

Osinbajo is unstoppable by God's grace.

Go and die!!

Unstoppable? Where is he going?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
bakynes:

I'm Yoruba I hope u know that? You know for sure if not for Federal Character, the Southerners would dominate the entire political and economic sphere because they are more competent and well read than Northerners.

Tell them to invest in Education and build schools than building mosque up and down.

There is no part of this country without competent hands to run Nigeria ......They can be found in every region of the country. The issue access: who is getting it , competent or political stooges.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Firgemachar post=57113694]

@bolded
Very wrong! angry

PMB made him so, not the constitution. And he wasnt really allowed to perform by the cabal surrounding PMB. smiley[
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

You're Yoruba and so what? The competent people like Kemi Adeosun, Yemi Osinbanjo who led us to recession or competent like Emmanuel kachiwu ? You are far from being competent. There is no position in this country without Federal Character that a northerner cannot hold.

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by oyakhilomeh(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

I just shake my heads when I see the supposedly so called literate are lying and believing their manufactured stories.

1. Gen Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin - Chief of Defence Staff hails from Ekiti State. SOUTH

2. Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas - Chief of Naval Staff hails from Cross River State. SOUTH

3.Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai - Chief Of Army Staff hails from Borno State. NORTH

4. Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar - Chief of Air Staff of the Nigerian Airforce hails from Bauchi State. NORTH

Chief of Defence Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces and he is a southern Christian from Ekiti state.

In total the service chiefs are 50% South - 50% North. So come up with other lies.

Again: None of the service chief from the north is Hausa. Burutai And Abk were not Hausas.
Youngman,..
It's your head, you can shake it as much as you want. I didn't say ALL service chiefs.
If you are from Borno /Bauchi state are you a Yoruba or an Igbo?...

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Themandator:

Together with the Finance Minister

Agreed with CBN governor.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Bondesniger(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
That is the rule of the hoe and the mad man

for the yoruba guys will understand that very well

Buhari did same only Obasanjo and GEJ that are neutral
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by samonak(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
I am least concerned about the ethnicity of his recent appointees, the question to ask, is the country moving forward or not? Don't you find it ironic that whenever PMB departs to London the Naira appreciates and the country experiences relative calm, but as soon as he returns, the opposite happens. You're talking about violation of federal character. How has entreaching mediocres and charlatans from the North helped in bringing about the much desired change? If Prof Osibanjo likes he should go ahead and employ every body from his village, provided they give us results. Left for me proficiency n merit shouldn't be sacrificed on the altar of federal character. We need to move pass this shit
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by willibounce1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oga, don't run faster than your shadow.

SE and SS would vote for a SE VP (loyalty), SW and Middle Belt would be divided between Osinbajo and the Northerner/SE joint ticket, NW and NE with their 1 million per huge state almajiri votes would seal the victory. If Osinbajo get reach 6 million votes, he try.

Don't even try to permutate it.

First think of how you guys would get other interests in the APC to support a Osinbajo candidacy, not this nonsense you are talking here. More than 15 states under the APC are controlled by the CPC faction. Tinubu only has Lagos, Osun, and Edo.

You guys have made an enemy out of everyone and that's why I've said you guys have been checkmated. Even the person you guys are trying to sell is a bigot, corrupt midget. E no fit sell.

Buhari is coming back just in time for Nigeria to exit the recession this quarter. He'd prolly ascent to increase of minimum wage next year. Even if he doesn't run, he would endorse whoever runs, and we both know that person is not Osinbajo. Not when the North has not had their complete 8 years.

All this window-dressing is a BIG FAIL.

-Lord

Why SE VP and not SE President and North VP. You think you are wise? Continue to deceive your self. When it's 2019, you should hand pick the president of your country and impose him on us. Abo.ki wey him head dey shake
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Some people are trying to sugarcoat Buhari's innate bigotry and nepotism here, can't work! Even the blind can see it, so continue posting redundant links. Doesn't change a thing.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Sammmypoko(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is total trash, The v.p only appointed people he can trust so he is not being tribalistic as claimed.Its not about being igbo or yoruba,its about making the country great.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by emi14: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hausas or northerners got no shame. Accusing osinbanjo of abusing federal character? Which federal character? Does that still exists? Where is south east in the activities of Nigeria and president Buhari's led presidency? Why did Buhari retire all southern high ranking military officers? Federal character. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by 2felix(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
when the Hunters becomes the hunted , the hunting game is over.
Hw quickly d north cry wolf . They re scared of a dose of their medicine

OVI75:
They Have Started again,The picture Is :Paint Him A Corrupt Person That's All.....That's Is their Style.

I See An Abba Kyari Voice All Over This Shit.

This Animal Farouk Didn't Remember Fed.Character With all Service Chief's Right ?

What Makes Ds Norther***s This Foolish Is Beyong Imagination
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by okekecc1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
That man is talking rubbish.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Franchise21(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
2019 will sure be interesting
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by willibounce1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
schoolboij:

don't generalize your hate. there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim. North Central, SS, SW and SE will vote for osinbajo against any northern candidate.

Don't mind that mischievous miscreant. Imagine him talking nonesnse about yoruba Muslim. Ask him why he keeps shouting South East VP? So a President cannot come from South East? Why is he not talking about the aboki.s running as VP. He is just fooling himself making noise all over the thread.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by murmee: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Elombah.com is an ipob blog. This silly write up has ipob fingerprints all over it. Ismaila Farouk is just a creation of the real author of this nonsense. The write up is a failed attempt to create disharmony between Osinbajo and Buhari.

Even if we are to believe the ipob conjectures above, we should praise Osinbajo for being a true nationalist and not castigate him. If he was given only one ministerial slot and he nominated Enelamah, an IBO man to fill the slot, then that is a very commendable decision. How many Hausa or Ibo leader will give away a ministerial slot to a person outside his tribe? All this coordinated attacks on the acting president because of his growing popularity should just stop.
GBAM!!!
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by zionglory(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
hmm, I have been reading all the comments from the first page, unless we divide, we will always be suspecting ourselves, the bitterness for ourselves is too strong.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by chloride6: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
luvinhubby:

O ku di e. E remain small for you.

What the writer said is very true, i know a couple of folks from Olive Tree Parish of RCCG that was pastored by the VP and they brag about it among themselves, that if you are not happy with your job, you can bring your C.V for onward transmission to Pastor Prof. & he will give you an Abuja job sharp sharp. They even offered my niece who is their member such job.

It is not only Okey Enealemah, there are about three other OTP pastors that are presently on Abuja employment through Osinbajo.

Corruption just wore a different cloke under this APC regime.

May God break your neck if you are lying
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by timunstopable: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is just serious poo

Most of this appointments were made by Buhari not osibanjo

Also if you know how big redeemed is.You will know that you must see one redeemed member in most top positions in this country. From banking sector to telecomms to oil and gas to civil service.So associating any redeemed member with osibanjo is lame..Even in Gej cabinet we had a lot of redeemed members.So because they attend redeemed automatically makes them osibanjo Nominee

Osibanjo law firm is one of the best in this country him and his partners have had all those clients before he became VP

If you understand how our constitution works the VP has no powers political appointment are made by the President

These Northerners are just threatened by Osibanjo rising profile especially because he is being warmly welcomed
even in opposition parties state

Don't blame Osibanjo for having presidential qualities buhari doesn't possess

Muntulas
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by emyworld: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
You guys are missing the point. The woman they removed whatever her name is from the SE. The PRA Act 2014 says if you remove the DG before the expiration of tenure, you appoint someone from the same geopolitical zone to complete his/her tenure. The woman's tenure is remaining 2 years 8 months. It's beyond North or South West. What is so difficult for Osinbajo, a professor of Law, a pastor and a seemingly good man soothe right thing? Am amazed! Or is it because he was a former director at ARM where the appointed DG served some years back. Heard they committed so many infractions during that period and PenCom sanctioned them appropriately when the removed DG was the Commission Secretary/Legal Adviser. Osinbajo I think has goofed on this one. TRUTH BE SAID!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.